Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

It all adds up though... Flink protects self, Tales and EEVIL target Flink and get stopped. Then Jayseven comes in and is apparently roleblocked... when your 6 hours are up Jay can you confirm that it was Flink/dark clothed man that stopped you and not Esequiel?

Whoever the last mafia is, they're playing a damn good game.

Except that isn't what happened. Eevil targeted Esequiel last night, Flink protects himself, Tales, jay and mr-paul targeted Flink. I am thinking mr-paul and Tales were blocked, and Jay got through and powered up Flink(since Flink may protect himself from things harmful to him). So Flink kills esequiel while he is at it. That is the "Flink is evil" hypothesis...

Mr-Paul what are the specifics of your power? Do you send an agent in to retrieve these files?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I don't know why we have such a mental block over this. mr-paul targeted you, herojan. Only Tales and Jayseven targeted Flink, EEVIL was just blocked by Flink which doesn't add up. Maybe EEVIL is mafia :p

Jay, when you boost people do they feel the effects immediately or is it for the next night?

Tales why on Earth did you post your PM?

Because I thought the punishment didn't fit the crime(they posted a word page worth of information) and that put me at an disantvantage the punishment didn't make up for. Silencing helps them rather than hurting them. I felt forced to make up for the unbalance.

do we have it on good athourity that Ese roleblocked Eevil before he died? It might be just something he said when he noticed Ese could roleblock and wanted to cover up his kill. Then Ese roleblocked the one of me, Jayseven and mr-paul. Flink roleblocked the other two. I might be way off, despite only seven players this is difficult.

The way my power works:

I send out agents to investigate someone, and the results are delivered to the person of my choice. So I'm guessing the "on the phone" part is the commissioning of the agents to gather the info, rather than me giving the player info over the phone.

To me, my biggest suspects are Flink and Jay, Flink the most probably. There's gotta be two mafia left, so for me it's two out of Flink, jay, Tales and Eevil.

do we have it on good athourity that Ese roleblocked Eevil before he died? It might be just something he said when he noticed Ese could roleblock and wanted to cover up his kill. Then Ese roleblocked the one of me, Jayseven and mr-paul. Flink roleblocked the other two. I might be way off, despite only seven players this is difficult.

I don't think anyone is saying that Ese roleblocked EEVIL. EEVIL claims to have been stopped by the dark clothed man, same as you which means it couldn't have been Esequiel. Waiting for Jay to stop being silenced so he can comment on how he was stopped. If Esequiel stopped him then that would make the most sense.

I'M FREE! THE BAN HAS BEEN LIFTED.

Except this makes no sense :/

I said "I think" because my power didn't work.

Maybe I'm not in the writeup at all since my power didn't do anything.

[Can victims still use their ability the night they're killed?]

EEVIL didn't ever actually say what he intended to do to Esequiel though did he?

It was meant to make him target someone random.

You have broken the rules. Knowingly, too, seeing as you were PMing me about this exact thing a few minutes ago.

Tales has had a chip implanted in his head. He must post at least 15 more times today in order for the chip to deactivate. Each post must be 40 words or more, and must be related to the game. Automerged posts will count as a single post.

Don't try and cheat the system, bitch :p

This is horseshit. Jay and I get silenced for quoting PM's, after Tales points it out and PM's you. Then goes and does it himself obviously knowing what he's doing and his punishment is he can still post on topic except it has to be over 40 words?! THE FUCK?!

The only thing which makes this bullshit make any sense is this:

"I don't know what you think you're doing. I suspect you want me to shoot you so you can claim on your insurance, you embezzling bastard. So I won't, but I will do this"

What bonus would he get from injury?

You kidding me? You posted word page worth of information. You should have checked the role before you posted so much. It's not a small mistake, it was a massive one. You got off stupidly easy and earned a lot on it. As I said, the punishment don't fit the crime. 6 hours silence is nothing. The day is nowhere ending anyway so what did you lose on it? You might been away anyway.

I won't post 15 posts anyway. I have 3 hours before going to sleep then work and unlike the last two days I won't have Internet access.

don't know what else to say about the game either. I already posted those 15 posts!

You kidding me? You posted word page worth of information. You should have checked the role before you posted so much. It's not a small mistake, it was a massive one.

Small or massive, a mistake is what it was. You knew full well what you were doing.

That's a pretty good find. I knew his role smelled funny. He never mentioned that before. 40 posts hard. don't what else to say but Jayseven need a pretty good eksplanation for this. Though I can guarantee you he will throw it right back at me :p

Don't give up Tales :p

It did bother me that we had 2 enhancers but Jayseven isn't a straight up enhancer whereas I think heroicjanitor is. As I said above, Jayseven's role is 2/3 evil and 1/3 ambiguous. We definitely need to hear him out though.

Didn't try to protect her, tried to enhance her - I was confused with my mafia games.

I did not get a PM saying that I was roleblocked last night... so yeah I still think it was flink that killed!

I deleted a post earlier -- essentially I re-read the thread and noticed a few things;

- heroijan's logic; flink claimed he was protecting diageo yet the nights he didn't diageo got tortured then killed. He also didn't protect yvonne when she was killed, and he is trying to pretend he thought there was another protector.

- Flink surely would've been targetted a lot earlier by mafia if he was a protector.

- Flink is the only person who has not consistently voted maff - he's voted off neutrals, but his vote on arbitor was last-minute and most likely a face-saving move.

Yeah. Vote flink, not me. If you think there are two maff then go for me the next day but essentially it seems that I was not role-blocked, and flink both protected himself and killed.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!