Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, no kill! So now two mafiosos are down; this is looking up. :)

Not really. We lynched Boris, who wasn't confirmed mafia and then Sprout who was.

Also have to disagree about Lucy Pinder. Merely having massive knockers does not a hot woman necessarily make. I mean she's pretty but I think I'd go with Halle.

Compared to Berry she is fit as fuck. The fact that she has a banging rack is merely a bonus. the only reason I mention her is because they've got some Lynx ad banner showing up when I go on Yahoo for my email.

Eenuh. I think she is neutral and we have a good shot at getting a mafia if we wait for people to reveal their targets.

Ok then sparky, what is the plan? repeating it once again, SHE'S ADMITTED TO BEING ALEC TREVELYAN. A BAD GUY.

And you want to wait on what evidence? Please. Grab another Sprout.

Ok then sparky, what is the plan? repeating it once again, SHE'S ADMITTED TO BEING ALEC TREVELYAN. A BAD GUY.

And you want to wait on what evidence? Please. Grab another Sprout.

Wait until everyone has input. There was no kill last night meaning someone might have roleblocked the killer. Wait and see if someone comes forward. Are we certain that bad in the films means bad in this game btw? It looks that way so far. As I said I don't mind lynching Eenuh, we should just wait is all I am saying.

Are we certain that bad in the films means bad in this game btw?

I may not have done any mafia before but I assume that a character established in the source material is the same as that in the game. Based on this logic, you wish to lynch Diego who claims to be Bond?

we should just wait is all I am saying.

For what exactly? The recent report has been sketchy and lacking at best.

I may not have done any mafia before but I assume that a character established in the source material is the same as that in the game.

Hardly ever, in my experience :p seems to be going this way in this game though.

Evil characters aren't necessarily always evil, but they aren't necessarily not either... judging from what we've seen already it does seem like good in the source = good and bad in the source = bad though. IF Eenuh is neutral than she is still going to have her own agenda and spell bad news for the town (or have that option) imo. There's no way Trevelyan is a passive 'survive to win' neutral.

Of course the mafia are gonna try and make it look like I'm the killer and was now blocked (unless one of them really was blocked themselves tonight, in which case roleblockers should come out with their target).

A man stayed in his office again tonight. A woman entered and kept him occupied for the night, rather pointlessly.

That's me being occupied by Esequiel. Notice how it says I stayed in my office again tonight and how Esequeil's roleblocking was pointless. That's because I've not sent in a target. On any of the nights in this game.

I'm not the mafia killer.

the only reason I mention her is because they've got some Lynx ad banner showing up when I go on Yahoo for my email.

I thought I recognised her! The lynx ads are made where I work.

Anyway, as you already know my vote only counts if it's first or last. Therefore I will switch to finish off whichever majority we reach first, I don't really mind. Whichever one we kill we should roleblock the other and protect me. Anyone going for me tonight will have a big surprise.

I thought I recognised her! The lynx ads are made where I work.

Anyway, as you already know my vote only counts if it's first or last. Therefore I will switch to finish off whichever majority we reach first, I don't really mind. Whichever one we kill we should roleblock the other and protect me. Anyone going for me tonight will have a big surprise.

Every time you've said 'just trust me' you've been wrong :p

If you're literally doing this just because of your own suspicion/hunch and it's not based on anything in the game other than he's not posted much then there's no reason why we should 'just trust you'.

However, I would like to hear a claim from him about something/anything because he's been so quiet so Vote: The Arbitor

---

Why did it quote Yvonne? =\ sorry, it was supposed to be this quote:

Vote: the arbitor or however you spell it. I would stake my life on him being mafia, I would love it if the town just trusted me on this.