N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you scratched my back I'd stop sitting in my room smoking :p

The descriptions of players are staggered? Or are there multiple large men and multiple agents and multiple men sitting in their offices? I'd say the two agents are different.

Not much to do but wait for people with info to turn up, and there are plenty.

Ahh, wtf. No more Rummy? But who will act all protective over the mafia knowing his role nooooow? :( [/gentleman's mafia]

I would take over but we've taken a break! :p

Also, Yvonne, I'm a little nervous of you but the thing I want to know is how do you know? I mean, does your power enable you to find out the name of the player's character or something? If it doesn't, how can you possibly know Esequiel is not Boris?

I literally am told if someone is or is not Boris. I'm wondering if it relates to someone elses winning conditions? Because for me it says I win if SMERSH are eliminated. Or perhaps by finding Boris town gets access to a bunch of information/satelite nukes?

Also, Yvonne, I'm a little nervous of you but the thing I want to know is how do you know? I mean, does your power enable you to find out the name of the player's character or something? If it doesn't, how can you possibly know Esequiel is not Boris?

Dazz got anything please?

I literally am told if someone is or is not Boris. I'm wondering if it relates to someone elses winning conditions? Because for me it says I win if SMERSH are eliminated. Or perhaps by finding Boris town gets access to a bunch of information/satelite nukes?

What a strange power to have but I believe you. So presumably, your character is somehow related to Boris, blood or not...maybe an enemy who needs to find him?

Dazz got anything please?

Unfortunately not, I foolishly forgot to send in my target for the second night due to work and stuff. I thought I did but it turns out I didn't. However, I did recieve a PM stating that someone roleblocked me, which seemed rather odd considering.

I don't think Boris is a threat right now though. Would be nice to find him but I'm more worried about this silent assassin. Is it just flavour or is it possible there's someone who can get past protection? It's just the whole silent thing, I dislike it very much.

I like yvonne's power, simple and it is yes/no. No room for error like with alignment investigators. It is an easy thing to make up though, especially after Boris was revealed to be present. I'd have investigated Dazz though, since he is hunched over a desk working. Sounds like it could be a computer guy to me.

I like yvonne's power, simple and it is yes/no. No room for error like with alignment investigators. It is an easy thing to make up though, especially after Boris was revealed to be present. I'd have investigated Dazz though, since he is hunched over a desk working. Sounds like it could be a computer guy to me.

I don't see how that's relevant to my character though. Esequiel states this but how do we know we can trust him. I mean, sure, Yvonne has cleared him not to be Boris but that does not mean he's cleared of being Mafia.

Also, feel free to investigate me, I do not mind.

Yvonne, what happens when you find Boris?

Will you become INVINCIIIIBLE?

Ok that would be awesome

I'd have investigated Dazz though, since he is hunched over a desk working. Sounds like it could be a computer guy to me.

That makes good sense...I'll give it a go unless something else comes up. If I turn up dead before then I guess you'll have your answer too!