NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

eevil paul danny you all need to vote for arbitor, or you arbitor people need to switch to eenuh. I can only vote last and we need to finish the day with a kill

he hasn't provided any information despite being present, hasn't defended himself despite being accused, and his description makes me think jaws, "big and strong".

If you want to stick with eenuh thats fine but we need to agree on the target

I'm willing to put a vote down, but apart from The Arbitor not saying much, is there anything else against him?

There is a shortlist of 4 people who can be either the big man or the man torturing people ( I made this list yesterday and didn't show it for some reason...) and I think he should speak up. 50:50 chance. Also I don't know anyyone's character btw, I used Yvonne's list coupled with people who were roleblocked, seen using other powers, etc.

Eenuh when you said you were tortured were they trying to get info from you? Was there a note?

No idea, all the PM said was that I was knocked out in my office by a man, then I wake up again in a warehouse. I'm beaten all night before they dump me back in my office, where I pass out again. Then it says I can't vote that day 'cause I have to recover from my injuries.

So don't think it's related to the notes or anything. The write-up that day did say there were screams being heard from two different directions. So I assume there's two torturers at work?

Just to say Eenuh makes way more sense to me, she has an alibi everything, write-ups back her up and we'd be lynching her purely on her character which doesn't sit well with me at all in a mafia game.

I'll go with that. If you vote for arbitor I won't vote for you tomorrow eenuh.

Ok, but I do think we need more info first, maybe. Has he been online at all since people started voting for him?

I just checked and it said last activity yesterday 12:29 am. I will wait until later this evening before lynching.

This day doesn't seem to be going anywhere. If there's no majority before tomorrow morning I'll end the day as it will have been well over 48 hours.

I'm sorry, but Arbitor just doesn't strike me as suspicious right now. How many times before have we lynched inactive townies on a whim? I hate inactivity as much as the next guy, but lynching a townie is never a good idea.

Frankly, the amount of people so eager to lynch Arbitor doesn't sit well with me, especially since we have Alec frickin' Trevelyan running around. I don't even get why there's a split vote - it should be obvious who we need to take down.

I don't think Arbitor is being voted for inactiveness, more so the fact that he doesn't want to even defend himself when he is being accused/voted for.

I agree that it's not good to just vote people off without any leads though (why I haven't put a vote down yet). But I do think people who have nothing to hide, shouldn't have a problem coming out with some info when being questioned.

I don't think Arbitor is being voted for inactiveness, more so the fact that he doesn't want to even defend himself when he is being accused/voted for.

I agree that it's not good to just vote people off without any leads though (why I haven't put a vote down yet). But I do think people who have nothing to hide, shouldn't have a problem coming out with some info when being questioned.

He's been fairly inactive most of the game, only piping in with a few posts, so I doubt it's because he won't defend himself. He's also new, so I suspect he just hasn't been able to keep the interest. Few newbies play as well as Yvonne in their first game.

So your a role locker then? So by theory you must have blocked Yvonne last night? The only person coming forward with info other than me?

Tell us your targets for each night, would be helpful

Yvonne - safe

Diageo - safe

Eevil - safe

Esequiel - safe

Flinky - safe

Heroicjanitor - safe

Jayseven - safe

mr-paul - safe

The Peeps - safe

Dannyboy - safeish

Ellmeister - dont know

Tales - ...neutral?

The_Arbitor - potentially safe?

Dyson - not looking good

Eenuh - neutrevil

We're only down two mafia in a 5 or 6 mafia game. If we lose three people tonight and don't make a lynch it may well be game over.

Shit sorry ell I'm getting my Es mixed up! Also not been keeping very good track of roles :S

eevil paul danny you all need to vote for arbitor

I'm just not seeing enough evidence, apart from "He isn't saying much, he's inactive, he must be bad". People are trying to force info out of him via pressure voting, that's it.

As Dannymon says:

we have Alec frickin' Trevelyan running around. I don't even get why there's a split vote - it should be obvious who we need to take down.

The choice is clear.

So who do we have as roleblockers? Esequiel & The Arbitor? Either there's a third roleblocker or one of them is likely to be evil.

Changevote: Eenuh I do actually believe she's neutral but as Alec Trevelyan I don't believe she can't/won't do damage to the town.

eevil paul danny you all need to vote for arbitor, or you arbitor people need to switch to eenuh.

This is a more contextually accurate quote. Don't split vote whatever we do - let's remove Eenuh. I will vote when we are up to the last count (as per my power). Dying of paralysis is no way to go.

Maybe too late. Hopefully the info for the night is worth the hesitation...