NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

I don't believe there's anyone perfect for anyone. It's all in people's heads. We're indoctrinated at childhood to believe we are all to fall in love, to find someone to spend our lives with, but it's not natural at all. It's all a myth.

What are your thoughts on it, then?

I didn't mean geographical population. I mean that your definition of perfect changes the statistic. If you want something really specific and are particularly picky, or if you're just a cunt to everyone. Stuff along those lines severely reduces how likely you are to find your perfect match.

Of course, but you're still pretty likely to find someone that suits you. Besides, I never said it didn't take effort to find someone suited for you.

I don't believe there's anyone perfect for anyone. It's all in people's heads. We're indoctrinated at childhood to believe we are all to fall in love, to find someone to spend our lives with, but it's not natural at all. It's all a myth.

True that there's nobody "perfect" for anyone, but love is easy and simple. All it takes is two people good and kind natured enough to give each other a shot. I don't think it has anything to do with indoctrination so much as a fundamental human need.

True that there's nobody "perfect" for anyone, but love is easy and simple. All it takes is two people good and kind natured enough to give each other a shot. I don't think it has anything to do with indoctrination so much as a fundamental human need.

Yeah, I think people nowadays are making it too friggin' complicated. I mean guy + girl + spending time together = attraction...

Yeah, I think people nowadays are making it too friggin' complicated. I mean guy + girl + spending time together = attraction...

Edit; I posted the wrong theory... I meant Institutional Hotness. Spend enough time with someone and you'll be attracted to them.

You may have noticed that I'm a bit cynical :P

Edited by Serebii

I appologise if I went over the top the other night. I'd felt pretty crap that day, and then was seemingly "attacked" just because I said that women were "picky bitches".

I do not appologise for my perfectly reasonable opinions on Warhammer, nor my reply to EEVILMURRAY getting his knickers in a twist about those opinions.

I appologise if I went over the top the other night. I'd felt pretty crap that day, and then was seemingly "attacked" just because I said that women were "picky bitches".

I do not appologise for my perfectly reasonable opinions on Warhammer, nor my reply to EEVILMURRAY getting his knickers in a twist about those opinions.

It feels like you're still missing the point somewhat.

I thought you were dating someone...not sure why. I'm going to blame facebook.

I suggest when your friends next try and set you up just shout LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! Always works...maybe.

Hey now. I've been friends with people I fancied who were in relationships. Some of us know boundaries :p But does such to hear that CF :(

I'm not sure what makes you think that but I have all sorts of bollocks on my Facebook so I'm not surprised you were confused :P And I'm sure the "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!" thing would work quite well :P

That's pretty much what it said at the beginning of the article I posted :P

Kurtle reminds me of DemoniusX; a complete misogynist until a girl actually actually agrees to go out on a date with him, at which point he becomes the most saccharine care bear ever.

You've missed the mark by quite a way this time; less so with the latter part.

Starting to wonder when we'll be seeing traits of monkey in kurtle.

Well, forward facing eyes are one thing; as well as colour vision etc etc...

I was never indoctrinated with this!

Maybe if I wore such rose-tinted glasses people wouldn't think of me as as much of a cunt.

It feels like you're still missing the point somewhat.

I am...?

Yeah, I'm posting with dangerous levels of sissy right now :heh:. Need to pump some iron while a stripper t-bag feeds me a bloody steak.

Well, forward facing eyes are one thing; as well as colour vision etc etc...

I believe she was referring to a banned member by the name of Mad Monkey, though I'm not entirely clear on the comparison.

I am...?

Well, the whole point we were trying to make is that being negative and cynical doesn't give off the best impression, especially not to the ladies.

Well, the whole point we were trying to make is that being negative and cynical doesn't give off the best impression, especially not to the ladies.

Well I'm not generally, with anyone - unless I'm feeling really down or annoyed.

I don't know a time when I'm overly negative or cynical in everyday outside life anyway. And I don't get much of a chance to give that impression to women, and certainly not to those who haven't had a small human destroy their vagina.

Edited by Kurtle Squad

Well I'm not generally, with anyone - unless I'm feeling really down or annoyed.

I don't know a time when I'm overly negative or cynical in everyday outside life anyway.

That's good. :)

Kurtle Squad - I've not seen many posts by you on these forums that serve to paint you in any light other than "ignorant idiot."

You just seem to be missing a basic ability to understand what other people are actually saying, and are quick to tar any communication with whatever you have pre-decided is their 'point', aligning seemingly the entire world to somehow cause/effect your own little trail. You're quick to blame others and quick to assume, seemingly especially when you have already admitted to having no knowledge or understanding or empathy at all on the subject at hand.

You can't go from posting "woe is me, nobody loves me" to "stfu you female! I hate you!" ...

It's just hugely offensive to the human race. It's offensive to this forum community that we have someone in our midst who is unable to unshackle their blinkers and actually hold a two-way conversation.

You've genuinely put me off reading threads.

Still having no luck on my end. My friends are getting a bit worse and a couple said they're "over" nights out so they only happen on birthdays...got a few parties coming up I believe so I may meet people there, but it's hard to say for sure.

However, I may need to resort to the online dating as you guys have suggested...not my first choice but still. That said, going to explore every avenue while I can. Never say die.

You can't go from posting "woe is me, nobody loves me" to "stfu you female! I hate you!" ...

I find the fact that you assume he is looking for a female offensive. You're such a product of the system.

Still having no luck on my end. My friends are getting a bit worse and a couple said they're "over" nights out so they only happen on birthdays...got a few parties coming up I believe so I may meet people there, but it's hard to say for sure.

However, I may need to resort to the online dating as you guys have suggested...not my first choice but still. That said, going to explore every avenue while I can. Never say die.

Online dating is pretty good, it just depends where you are and how ruthless you are, as in, don't go out of your way to look for people, it always seems a bit forced.

But then if you enjoy someone's company online and enjoy talking to them, bring up the idea of meeting for a coffee, I mean it can't be as bad as meeting a drunk in a nightclub right? :love:

But then if you enjoy someone's company online and enjoy talking to them, bring up the idea of meeting for a coffee, I mean it can't be as bad as meeting a drunk in a nightclub right? :love:

I definitely know what I'd prefer there...

Club Potential Awkwardness Rating - Low

First Date, sober, Potential Awkwardness Rating - High

On that note, I've been talking to some girl on OKCupid over the past few days and gave her my number night before last and told her to text me the next day, which she did. Was texting her all yesterday evening but haven't heard from her today. My POA is to see if she wants to come round to mine on Friday night as I know she doesn't have any other plans and like me, works early doors on Saturday morning.

I definitely know what I'd prefer there...

Club Potential Awkwardness Rating - Low

First Date, sober, Potential Awkwardness Rating - High

I don't know about you, but trying to be with someone after being blind drunk the night before or whenever you meet up always seems a bit off, sure, meeting someone offline seems a bit tricky, finding somewhere to meet and that, but meeting someone after going to a club and being drunk can have just as many hazards!

Charlie does make a good point, and that's why I prefer meeting on nights out or at parties, as I am slightly inebriated and that means I actually talk more. I'm a very quiet person, very quiet, and always hate being the focus of attention. In group meetups, I always struggle to engage unless I am engaged previously. It's something that comes from me originally being a hermit.

I just need to get an in somewhere...anywhere. As I'm self-employed, I have to rely on friends rather than extra networking through work and I finished University so can't get it there either. This is why I'm so annoyed at my friends rarely wanting to do anything and why I'm so depressed. I keep trying to look for a part-time job to help, but then site stuff comes (such as a game to cover like the one next week) or I get more freelance work, plus I don't think they'd be flexible in game-release times for me.

Kurtle Squad - I've not seen many posts by you on these forums that serve to paint you in any light other than "ignorant idiot."

You just seem to be missing a basic ability to understand what other people are actually saying, and are quick to tar any communication with whatever you have pre-decided is their 'point', aligning seemingly the entire world to somehow cause/effect your own little trail. You're quick to blame others and quick to assume, seemingly especially when you have already admitted to having no knowledge or understanding or empathy at all on the subject at hand.

It's just hugely offensive to the human race. It's offensive to this forum community that we have someone in our midst who is unable to unshackle their blinkers and actually hold a two-way conversation.

You've genuinely put me off reading threads.

Nice straw-manning there. I'll be sure to keep it in mind that you're an absolute tit.

Well of course you can think what you like but he's not wrong and I doubt you'd get many other disagreeing with him on here either.

Nice straw-manning there. I'll be sure to keep it in mind that you're an absolute tit.

You should have considered that a "friendly" warning from a mod. Other users have tried to point out you're being a bit annoying, but now you've brought an infraction upon yourself.

Just have a little drink before heading out at other times, nothing wrong with that if it gives you a bit of confidence.

Blaming your friends is quite frankly ridiculous. Start doing things that put you in the situation of meeting people and actually accept that it's down to you how successful you are at the dating game. I'm amazed being self employed hasn't led to you meeting more people to be honest, not having the constraint of a 9-5 office should help, not hinder. Seems to me like your far to keen to look for excuses rather than sort out the situation.

I'm really not looking for excuses, it's fact :/ Believe me, I wish it weren't. My freelance stuff is all organised online, as is my site and that means I don't meet people, hence the reliance on friends to do stuff so I can go out.