N-Europe

Norse Mythology Mafia

Tales

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't kill me! It wouldn't be fair....considering....I killed you recently.....:p

But yeah, my power is not a day power. And if they started as soon as I joined the game and you propose that it is me doing it,......but you said that it was bullshit that Mundi did nothing all game? So whichever story makes me look suspicious is the one you'll use. Make your mind up.

Obviously not going to change my vote considering you've just said you're gonna kill me.

Right, I've missed two days of work due to sickness so I'm trying to catch up on that and still be active in the mafias, but am I right in thinking Jonnas is claiming he 'locked out' his killing power and there is yet ANOTHER killer out there? I call bullshit on that. If we just lynched Jonnas the killer yesterday we wouldn't have had any of this shit. A killer takes more priority for me than a re-director using him. Also I don't even know if Jonnas isn't possibly neutral, either. This is why I bloody don't like killers running around!!

Vote:Jonnas

Right, I've missed two days of work due to sickness so I'm trying to catch up on that and still be active in the mafias, but am I right in thinking Jonnas is claiming he 'locked out' his killing power and there is yet ANOTHER killer out there? I call bullshit on that. If we just lynched Jonnas the killer yesterday we wouldn't have had any of this shit. A killer takes more priority for me than a re-director using him. Also I don't even know if Jonnas isn't possibly neutral, either. This is why I bloody don't like killers running around!!

Vote:Jonnas

...And with this, you just confirmed you're mafia. I presented evidence that I was redirected in the write-up, and yet you go after me even though ReZ's claim holds barely any water.

Jay, Cube, you are the only townies who haven't voted yet. Your vote is crucial, so please, vote for Eddie so we can end this. If we don't, we lose.

*shrug* to be honest I'm not sure what to believe any more. I have a sneaking suspicion that we're being massively played here, but at the same time I'm at the point now where I'm just thinking 'fuck it'.

If the mafia are fooling us, then well done them. If not, we've just narrowed down out list and bought ourselves a little more time.

Remove Vote

Vote: Eddie

Ah, missed that.

What's interesting is that if she was the wise woman last night, she was followed. That implies that someone else either saw her target you, or was protecting her. I wonder why that person hasn't come forward with information?

It was Ellmeister. He already came out with that information.

I don't know why I didn't realise but......no mafia have actually died yet.....

Erm. Yeah. If two people die tonight, they reach majority unless we kill one of them today. We all need to agree on who the best target is. I don't know if Jonnas is neutral or mafia or whatever but....as long as we lynch a mafia in this phase...there can STILL be two kills tonight and they still won't have reached majority.

Remove vote

I want to hear from Eddie.

Majority has been reached.

Vote standings:

Jonnas (2): ReZourceman, Rummy

Eddiecoleslaw (5): Jonnas, Ellmeister, Nintendohnut

Loki.jpg

Eddiecoleslaw was Loki, god of mischief. He could shapeshift to anyone and anything and could trick players to change targets. He was mafia and the leader of the rebellion.

night 1001 starts now

Players(8)

Cube

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

day 400 has started

The strong man informed the caring woman.

The respected man gave the mystic woman a challenging task. The two feet made notes.

The caring woman made sure nothing happened with one eyed man.

The pristine woman focused her thought on the mystic woman.

Trolljegeren_168712s.jpg

ReZourceman is dead again. He was Dovregubben, the largest and most powerful troll in all the realms. With his great height he could keep track of whatever happened to his target as well as stomp players heavily injuring them in the process. He was mafia.

Players (7)

Cube

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Majority is 4.

...LOL :laughing: I thought ReZ really was a Melusine, and was a "non-Nordic" member of the mafia, to throw us off. Lol, what made ReZ think his lie made any sense?

He would be better off claiming to be Yggdrassill. An outrageous claim, but it fits with the theme.

Anyway, besides killing ReZ, I found out that he targeted Nintendohnut. Dohnut could very well be currently incapacitated.

Now, I have one more piece of info: Rummy tried to kill me

Vote: Rummy

Rummy is evil, he sent a tidal wave Jonnas' way.

ALSO I wasn't informed until last night (should have been night before) someone was going to give me information on someone. I chose ReZ, said he was mafia but he's dead anyway =/ Basically knew that anyway.

Vote: Rummy