N-Europe

Norse Mythology Mafia

Tales

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

day ??? has started

Again the birds flew in different directions, again the one eyed man face palmed himself.

Two feet were walking around. “They†seemed lost.

An armour cladded woman made an offering to the respected man.

The pristine woman focused her thoughts.

A wise woman was followed as she talked to the one eyed man.

The caring lady didn’t care much.

Kvasir.gif

MadDog is dead, he was Kvasir, god of knowledge and teaching. He could give players useful information about other players. He was good.

Valkyrie_Maiden.jpg

Dazz is dead, he was Herja, a Valkyrie, warrior goddess . With her lance she gave her targets authority to act on behalf of Odin with the influence it carries. She was good.

Players (9)

Cube

Eddiecoleslaw

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Majority is 5.

Haha yeah right. Looks more like you and Eddie are mafia. Now that the mafia found out that redirecting Jonnas would kill people you're using it to get two kills.

Vote: Eddie

Why would Jonnas kill Maddog or Dazz when he suspected Eddie? He would have gone for her... Or you. Wouldn't make sense for m to kill again, either, as he would know it would get him lynched today.

There is basically no situation in which he would kill unless redirected by Eddie. You and her are both evil.

Okay, so why are you voting for jonnas? You've played enough to know that it would be stupid for him to kill, and we also both know that there is a redirector around who made him kill yesterday. So why do you think he's evil? Is it not more likely that it's Eddie that's evil and that the mafia are using Jonnas? Or are you really saying the mafia have the ability to kill two people but are only just using it?

But its Jonnas word that that is apparently what the mafia is doing....?

Lets propose that he is telling the truth and that they are redirecting....what if we kill Eddie and she isn't mafia/a redirector? Then the mafia will be able to do it again, and probably be inches away from majority

I don't even think that is whats happening anyway though, I think it is Jonnas killing.

Yes, and what I'm saying is that if she is mafia she could well have redirected Jonnas again now that she knew he could kill. You know I'm making sense - that's why I'm so suspicious of you. It's like you're ignoring the obvious to see things your way.

(I'm fully aware the same could be said for myself, but I am considering all the options. I just really don't think it would have been too intelligent on Jonnas' part to kill tonight.)

We need to hear from Jonnas.

No, I already acknowledged above that you may have a point there....but there are a couple of reasons why I'd rather go after Jonnas first.

A) As I said above, if we get rid of Jonnas, the mafia CANNOT win tonight, regardless of if they actually ARE redirecting Jonnas to kill.

B) I trust you less, so any accusation against Eddie (from you) is slightly tainted. But like I said.....you might have a point. I'm farrrr from certain. Either way if....hang on. How many mafia are we proposing are left?

Oh......

Hmmm. It is hard to not see your point of view to be honest. Has Eddie claimed? Eddie, what'd you do last night? Is everyones power confirmed?

Dohnut - talk maker (who did you target?)

Me - Special person. :p

Eddie - Redirector?

Jayseven - (But I trust 100% so...not too imperative)

Cube - ?

Rummy - ?

Ellmeister - ?

mr-paul - (trust 100%)

I targeted Maddog like someone suggested. He'd been very quiet so far. Obviously it won't matter today, but seeing as I'm just trying to get people talking I figured he was as good a target as any.

We really need to know who Cube, Rummy, jayseven, Ellmeister and mr-paul are, or at least gain a little information on them. Seeing as we know nothing about a lot of the remaining people its about time some of them started talking.

In the mean time, my vote stays on Eddie.

Dohnut! Do you have Dazz/Herja's lance? He tried to target you tonight, but I don't know if his death means you lost your double vote.

Again the birds flew in different directions, again the one eyed man face palmed himself.

A wise woman was followed as she talked to the one eyed man.

Oh hey, this is me being redirected by Eddie a.k.a. Snotra a.k.a. Goddess of Wisdom. Joke was on her, I knew of a way of locking my own killing power. HAH!

Note: I will explain this in more detail if asked, but I feel it is unimportant to do so right now.

I was redirected to mr-paul, actually. I learned that he investigated Ellmeister. And that he was not targeted during the night, which means his imprisonment is a Day Power.

This means there is yet another killer out there. Son of a bitch. I hope this isn't another of the mafia's tricks.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

I'm glad we're seeing the light, here. Jayseven, Cube, townies everywhere, cast the final votes on her so I can kill ReZ during the night!

Ell, vote again in bold :heh:

^above happened to me yesterday. Silenced for the day phase. Confident that it's maff that are doing it, which ensures mr-paul's good-ness.

Jay, what if I told you ReZ did that? I'm 100% positive he's the one. The imprisonments started the moment he replaced Mundi. It is also a convenient cover for his nights of inactivity: his is a daily power.