NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Signups

lol I could get Aqui1a to play but there's no telling how active he'd be :p

lol I could get Aqui1a to play but there's no telling how active he'd be :p

aqui1a told me he'll sign up for no more mafias. Unless they're yours.

You're not too late. Means we still need one more player I think!

Woohoo, I'm happy! I thought I posted earlier but it looks like I didn't. Good thing I checked whether it started tonight!

Fuck yeah! One more and I can start. Getting properly excited now, these roles are pretty awesome (even though I say so myself :))

Sprout: "Do you expect me to play?"

Eenuh: "No, Mr. Sprout. I expect you to die... in Nintendohnut's mafia. Just join!"

I'm in. Get it started!

I have a feeling only 60% of the people who signed up will participate regularly.

I have a feeling only 60% of the people who signed up will participate regularly.

So you think this will be more active than usual? :p

AWESOME TIMES.

I will try to start this tonight (or at least start sending roles out) but I have a lot of freelance to do this evening so I make no promises I'm afraid. If not, it will be tomorrow.

Also, Diageo: I will possibly include some kind of harsh punishment for those who don't contribute/a rule about it. We shall see.

Shit I've been away. Any way I can be squeezed in??? You know how awesome I am and love you doooohnut pleeeeeeease?

I'm really sorry but it would unbalance things. HOWEVER I can pretty much guarantee there will be at least one person who doesn't talk enough in the game or isn't sending PMs (based on previous games) and in that case I will be looking for someone to step into their shoes rather than killing them off. Would you be happy to be that person?

Sorry, I would love to add you (messaged you and everything) but it would mess things up balance wise. Like I said there will probably be someone who doesn't take part, and in this situation you are instantly in. How does that sound?

When I say there is someone who won't, I'm not saying I have picked out one person, I'm just saying its likely that there will be one player (don't know who) who will have real life things or other commitments and so won't take part. I'm not picking on any one player or anything.