NEurope
welsh_gamer

Modern Warfare 3

I dub this the friendliest thread on the forum right now.

The Call of Duty fans sure are a bunch of lovable rascals.

We're all Wii COD fans.

We play together in the N-E clan every night and we're all friends. We enjoy playing COD, and we look forward to new COD releases.

We come here to disucss those releases and shares information and opinions.

We don't all invade the Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 or Battlefield 3 threads telling others why they shouldn't enjoy the games they are interested in. We stay here discussing the games we like playing and we are interested in.

If you, or others like you, have nothing better to do than hang around in threads about games you clearly have no interest in, other than to poke fun at people who enjoy playing those games, you need to get a life.

We're all Wii COD fans.

We play together in the N-E clan every night and we're all friends. We enjoy playing COD, and we look forward to new COD releases.

We come here to disucss those releases and shares information and opinions.

We don't all invade the Uncharted 3, Resistance 3 or Battlefield 3 threads telling others why they shouldn't enjoy the games they are interested in. We stay here discussing the games we like playing and we are interested in.

If you, or others like you, have nothing better to do than hang around in threads about games you clearly have no interest in, other than to poke fun at people who enjoy playing those games, you need to get a life.

he dont have anything better to do hes a troll

You're right, I didn't realize that only a select group of people were allowed to voice their opinion in this thread. I apologize.

I'll go stuff my fat hamster face with hamburgers instead.

Outpost map - I think this will be my favourite.

Edited by lostmario

Outpost map - I think this will be my favourite.

I thought outpost looked the best from the overhead maps you posted up. I must say, it looks even better when played. As everyone knows I'm a massive fan of the snowy maps on Black Ops, and this looks to continue in their footsteps!

EDIT: Another new vid of Wii version, looks good!

Is it just me or do the guns sound a lot heavier in MW3 than Black Ops?

Edited by Zechs Merquise

Ok before this gets out of hand can we calm down a little bit?

@Magnus, yes you are fully entitled to your opinion and I respect that but in all honesty it does appear like your intention of posting here was to push some buttons. And in all fairness with the delay of the European release Zechs' buttons may be a bit easy to push at the moment (no offence Zechs : peace:)

With regards Rez's post I saw that as more of a joke than trolling, lets be honest there is an air of truth in quote. Most people buy CoD for the online, why don't Activision just release new map packs DLC rather than a new game yearly. Same as all the Guitar Hero games. Because they wanted more rupees :heh: (And if they did only release map packs the Wii version would certainly be screwed :cry:)

Thanks to Mokong for doing the front page article, but seriously - hasn't the N-E website got a better graphic to illustrate MW3 than cropped cover art from COD3 which was a launch title?

I didn't have time to get a new news icon made up this morning, but will have a sutable one for when your review is ready :wink:

EDIT:

Oh yeah one thing I forgot to ask... In the first vid Zechs posted when you can see the guy start his game form the Wii menu and see it load up.... why is there no mention of Treyarch?

Edited by Mokong

Some good news !!! Dredd has his copy..... But as YET won't let him online

How the hell did he get that?

How the hell did he get that?

probably dispatched early and the shop didnt know that it wasent meant to go on the 8/11/11 like the other consoles

What!!! I need mine. Although, I'd be well pissed if I'd got mine and it didn't let me go online.

Maybe it's the servers weren't ready, but then again all my local shops hadn't had any stock.

I don't know what the reasons are, I just want mine now! I'm going to ring around all the stores tomorrow and hunt down a copy!

Believe me, nobody is more pissed off than me! Although it makes me slightly more happy with the thought that we should be gaming on this by weekend.

He ordered it online from tesco - my bet is the servers will be online before Friday :smile:

What!!! I need mine. Although, I'd be well pissed if I'd got mine and it didn't let me go online.

Maybe it's the servers weren't ready, but then again all my local shops hadn't had any stock.

I don't know what the reasons are, I just want mine now! I'm going to ring around all the stores tomorrow and hunt down a copy!

Try the supermarkets first ,they seem less on the ball about when they can and can't start selling it

Thanks to Mokong for doing the front page article, but seriously - hasn't the N-E website got a better graphic to illustrate MW3 than cropped cover art from COD3 which was a launch title?

And done, happy now :D

Oh and to add some extra text to this post and since I forgot to "plug" it when we were playing online earlier *cough*

:heh:

And done, happy now :D

Oh and to add some extra text to this post and since I forgot to "plug" it when we were playing online earlier *cough*

:heh:

Looks great mate!

For your excellent work I will hand you a free kill, against me, in our next private or wager match! :)

EDIT: Preview of all the maps in the Wii version. We got the full 16, see how they look!

I really like the look of quite a few, they look substantially different to Black Ops maps. Very tight, lots of cover, more elevation. I don't see many spots for snipers though!

Edited by Zechs Merquise

Ok before this gets out of hand can we calm down a little bit?

Yeah, it was really a joke. Hell I posted it in the incorrect thread anyway. If Zechs was able to actually read posts he would see I was inquiring about this game recently. As for "invading" other threads....LOL. It is called being open minded about gaming,....ever played Uncharted or Battlefield or Resistance Zechs?

@Zechs Merquise

Anyway, I'd rather have a hamster face than be one of the biggest and unanimously disliked cunts on this forum anyway. :)

Yeah, it was really a joke. Hell I posted it in the incorrect thread anyway. If Zechs was able to actually read posts he would see I was inquiring about this game recently. As for "invading" other threads....LOL. It is called being open minded about gaming,....ever played Uncharted or Battlefield or Resistance Zechs?

@Zechs Merquise

Anyway, I'd rather have a hamster face than be one of the biggest and unanimously disliked cunts on this forum anyway. :)

Oh no, a bunch of socially awkward, odd looking hipster types on the internet don't like me. I'm going to lose loads of sleep over that.

Get back on your wheel hamster. You could do with burning off a few pounds!

Now now people, let's calm down and talk about the game... or the lack of it.

You're a very angry person.

Anyway, since I want to pick up Skyward Sword I may sneak a peak at this while I'm at it.

Only reason or me to get the Wii version is to play with you guys, I got the PS3 version so I can continue playing with my brothers who are in different cities.

@Zechs Merquise

Oh no, a bunch of socially awkward, odd looking hipster types on the internet don't like me. I'm going to lose loads of sleep over that.

Get back on your wheel hamster. You could do with burning off a few pounds!

Cut it out guys. Don't make me reach into my Mod pocket.

EDIT: Preview of all the maps in the Wii version. We got the full 16, see how they look!

I really like the look of quite a few, they look substantially different to Black Ops maps. Very tight, lots of cover, more elevation. I don't see many spots for snipers though!

I'm liking them too - they do seem to be a lot bigger than the ones in BO with lots of them with good long distance shooting opportunities, something I was pretty good at with a heavy machine gun, steady aim and hardened pro perks :)

You're a very angry person.

no offence to zechs but daft you should hear him on C.O.D: BO he's a really nice guy........untill you kill him a couple of times lol

Rez heard me raging the other day on Uncharted. He went super quiet which shows just how pissed off I got. I hate raging but in retrospect it is pathetically funny.