NEurope
welsh_gamer

Modern Warfare 3

I stuck down my pre-order for this today at Gamestop :D

Well, firstly the good news, new vids:

Now the bad news, rumours are abound that the Wii version has been delayed:

http://www.callofduty.com/message/105915090

I have noticed that Amazon.co.uk, Play.com and even Tesco have pushed back the release date to the 11/11/11!

If anyone hears anything else, please post it up!

Edited by Zechs Merquise

Gutted if true but as long as it doesn't get delayed any further, the extra 3 days won't hurt.

Zechs, what the hell is that first video?

Gutted if true but as long as it doesn't get delayed any further, the extra 3 days won't hurt.

Zechs, what the hell is that first video?

They'll hurt Kav, he took the week off work to play it!

As for the vid, I was putting the video numbers in and my cat jumped on the keyboard, that was the result!

It is not fine! If this is delayed I will fucking punch someone!

Whooop can't wait

No wii game play videos yet?

Not yet, but you can be sure I'll be monitoring Youtube all dy to make sure that when they arrive they are posted here first!

Ah the infamous Wii boxart photo's have arrived! :D

I know! XBOX360 gets Call of Duty XP, a multi-million pound two day conference in Califonia. We get boxart photos a couple of days before release!

Still, exciting all the same :)

i have been to my local GAME shop and they have the wii version down for release on the 11th...

but GAMESTATION are not so sure.. they still have it down for the 8th but have not recieved any stock yet but they have started getting stock for the other versions..

confused now...

The videos Zechs posted were of the NTSC version which is still down for release on the 8th.

The PAL version has been delayed and is now down for release on the 11th according to retailers/rumours.

What's the point of the Wii version? Good question. :heh:

Over a million people buy COD on Wii every year. So there's a quite a lot of reasons why Activision would release it on Wii.

What's more, as I own a PC that would easily out perform any console, I could well ask what the point was of playing any multi-platform game on a console - invariably it will look worse and if there's multiplayer it will be P2P rather than dedicated servers.

Get back under your bridge troll.

One of my mates is a manager at a Gamestation near me... I spoke to him tonight and he said they didn't receive the Wii version in their MW3 shipment. :(

Over a million people buy COD on Wii every year. So there's a quite a lot of reasons why Activision would release it on Wii.

What's more, as I own a PC that would easily out perform any console, I could well ask what the point was of playing any multi-platform game on a console - invariably it will look worse and if there's multiplayer it will be P2P rather than dedicated servers.

Get back under your bridge troll.

You're taking this way too seriously. It's just a game.

Not even a very good one.

Not yet, but you can be sure I'll be monitoring Youtube all dy to make sure that when they arrive they are posted here first!

if you do find some Wii vids in the next day send an email or PM to some of the site News staff too to make sure they're aware ... not me though, I'm at my sisters and not home till tomorrow evening

You're taking this way too seriously. It's just a game.

Not even a very good one.

I never get this, the CoD games get so much hate from a small minority. I don't see how they can't appreciate that it really is a very good game. Sure it may not be for them, but that's not to say it's not very good.

Ah well, idiots, what do you do with them eh? :p

Ah well, idiots, what do you do with them eh? :p

Contrasting opinions, what do you do with them?

Oh, right - you call them idiots. Fair enough.

Contrasting opinions, what do you do with them?

Oh, right - you call them idiots. Fair enough.

You're taking this too seriously, it's only a joke.

And not even a very good one. :p

You're taking this too seriously, it's only a joke.

And not even a very good one. :p

Flipped and reversed haha! Nice. What level is your Sharringan?.. Or is that Mangekyou you have awaken? :laughing:

As the most feared and unique troll around these bits, I do feel incredibly urged to fuck some of you up. Kav82, feel like going Hell in A Cell match, all items disabled apart from grenade and knife, 7 and a half minute match? :cool: 360, gimme your gamertag if you accept. If you want, get LAc bodycount and his fellow troopies perhaps with MoKong on your team. T'should be even then. It'd be a bit of a cheat if you had lost, Zechs and the whole squad. Just you guys'd be fine...

Flipped and reversed haha! Nice. What level is your Sharringan?.. Or is that Mangekyou you have awaken? :laughing:

As the most feared and unique troll around these bits, I do feel incredibly urged to fuck some of you up. Kav82, feel like going Hell in A Cell match, all items disabled apart from grenade and knife, 7 and a half minute match? :cool: 360, gimme your gamertag if you accept. If you want, get LAc bodycount and his fellow troopies perhaps with MoKong on your team. T'should be even then. It'd be a bit of a cheat if you had lost, Zechs and the whole squad. Just you guys'd be fine...

1question... what the fuck do i have to do with any of this ???