NEurope
welsh_gamer

Modern Warfare 3

1.jpg

Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will be arriving on Wii, if an upcoming accessory is any indication. A black version of PDP's Headbanger Headset is set to be released in October this year.

Activision has not officially confirmed the game for Wii, and a tweet by Infinity Ward specifically excluded confirmation of a Wii version, throwing its existence into question. The previous version of Modern Warfare, Reflex Edition was developed by Treyarch, but the developer of Modern Warfare 3 on Wii is still unknown.

Source

Well this is exciting news for the [N-E] Black Ops clan :awesome:

Now if only we can get some of that Black Ops DLC please?

Nice :-)

It will be interesting for the next game.... possibly a Wii U lead project? Will CoD devs put the new controller to good use? I personally can see them going to town on it but I haven't read a single Activision comment about the console yet.

Great news, strange that it wasn't in the demo reel at the conference though? Since it would've received a huge cheer.

N-E Clan can rejoice!

Not about Conduit 2... as that's pants! Hehe

Hmm... Tempted to get a headset now and get back in to Black ops...and when say get back in to it, I mean get in to it fullstop!

Hopefully with no Goldeneye type game releasing around the same time, we'll have an even bigger online userbase than we have for Black Ops.

At least 20K on each night, very impressive for the Wii version 7 months after release.

IF we had got the map packs, no doubt it would be higher.

Edited by lostmario

Hey Zechs, are you going to promise not to swear as much and rage quit with this one like you promised with Black Ops? lol

I hope Treyarc are working on the Wii version, if anyone else is I don't know if I'd trust them espcially considering we likely won't get any Wii screens, vids or impressions till after release

Hey Zechs, are you going to promise not to swear as much and rage quit with this one like you promised with Black Ops? lol

I promise to do it less. But occassionally it calls for Rage Quitting! Like when we play a cheating clan of boosting hackers who can't die! But I shall confine my quitting to games when it is absolutely necessary and not just when I get angry - OK?

I promise to do it less. But occassionally it calls for Rage Quitting! Like when we play a cheating clan of boosting hackers who can't die! But I shall confine my quitting to games when it is absolutely necessary and not just when I get angry - OK?

Heh, I knew you'd be the kind of person to rage quit and swear a lot.

I'm holding you to that mate!

Heh, I knew you'd be the kind of person to rage quit and swear a lot.

What makes you say that haha!

I'm holding you to that mate!

Look, I'm going to do my best. But I won't tolerate playing against people like those cheating boosting twats who were messing up our connection! Simple. However in regular matches with a poor connection, I promise to stick around unless it's literally unplayable.

So outside of the usual N-E CoD players, will anyone else be looking to pick this up and join us?

The usuals being myself, Zechs, Lostmario, Ben, Welsh_Gamer, Mokong, sjwbond, Bomberman UK and Nightmare (I'm not including Dazzybee in the list as he's never on Black Ops, I'm not including Zee as he doesn't post here and I'm not including Jack because "his mum threw his Wii in the bin")

Are we 100% certain we are getting this on Wii?

Are we 100% certain we are getting this on Wii?

Nope, but I'm hoping we are. Considering each Wii CoD is a million-seller (or thereabouts in Black Ops case, should make it there soon if it actually hasn't already) I don't see why we wouldn't get a CoD game and given that they'd have to start from scratch to give us MW2 (as some people are suggesting), why not just start from scratch and give us MW3? Surely it'd sell better than MW2.

Well anyhow, if we do get this on Wii, will anyone other than the regular Wii CoD lot (as mentioned above) get this?

I'm sorry but I'll pass.

I'm waiting for the Wiiu for my FPS-shooter experience now.....

I'm sorry but I'll pass.

I'm waiting for the Wiiu for my FPS-shooter experience now.....

What a shock! You passed on the best Wii shooters and instead chose The Conduit 2!

What a shock! You passed on the best Wii shooters and instead chose The Conduit 2!

What can I say, ....I like shooters with an unrealistic tone to it.

I can believe that the gameplay and all that jazz is way better in GoldenEye and CoD, but it just insists too much upon itself for me to like it.

Then again, I've been quite foolish to pass on all the N-Europe online shennanigens going on with these games....quite foolish indeed, and I do apologise for it.

In my mind, it's too late for me to still buy an 'online N-Europe game' for the Wii, so I'll do my best to join you guys in some game on the WiiU.

Still, if I get the chance to fight alien scum with the help of DESTROYER PRESIDENTS, I'll take that over CoD anyday!

What can I say, ....I like shooters with an unrealistic tone to it.

I can believe that the gameplay and all that jazz is way better in GoldenEye and CoD, but it just insists too much upon itself for me to like it.

Then again, I've been quite foolish to pass on all the N-Europe online shennanigens going on with these games....quite foolish indeed, and I do apologise for it.

In my mind, it's too late for me to still buy an 'online N-Europe game' for the Wii, so I'll do my best to join you guys in some game on the WiiU.

Still, if I get the chance to fight alien scum with the help of DESTROYER PRESIDENTS, I'll take that over CoD anyday!

It's never too late to get invoveld with the N-E online fun! We play most nights, what's more now we've got a very active clan, when MW3 hits we'll be playing literally every night. Most players in the clan have put in over 12 days play time so we're serious. If you got the headset for The Conduit it would worth getting MW3 just to get some proper use out of it.

I’m getting it on PC any way, but it would be such a waste if they didn’t skip the Wii version and continue with the Wii U version.