N-Europe

Human Centipede 2 "banned"

Goafer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus, how butthurt can you get that you didn't get that episode?

And you say that as if you didn't agree with me about Dazz's taste... c'mon.

It's a matter of opinion but I'll have you know that I have very good tastes when it comes to my favourite movies. There's a difference between me liking a movie and me loving it. I can like it for the moment but it won't be my favourite movie. My favourite movies are the ones that actually mean something to me and I think you'd be very surprised at what they are and you'd be eating your words. :p

It's a matter of opinion but I'll have you know that I have very good tastes when it comes to my favourite movies. There's a difference between me liking a movie and me loving it. I can like it for the moment but it won't be my favourite movie. My favourite movies are the ones that actually mean something to me and I think you'd be very surprised at what they are and you'd be eating your words. :p

Actually I'm not sure OW has even seen the My Little Pony Movies. :p

Shush, I like you the way you are. And you talk like I haven't been around since you came here, I know your taste, Dazz-o... I'm not saying you only like crap, BUT you also like crap.

Shush, I like you the way you are. And you talk like I haven't been around since you came here, I know your taste, Dazz-o... I'm not saying you only like crap, BUT you also like crap.

LOL. Touche, Oxigen....touche.....:p

I'm pretty sure everybody here has a guilty pleasure though, even you! One day, you'll slip and tell us what movie you like that everyone else thinks is shit! lol. I suppose I'm more open in telling people my guilty pleasures...making me not feel guilty in liking them! :p

Anyways, only in N-E can we go from talking about a banned movie for being too horrific to talking about My Little Pony and talking about ReZ's Bratz DS games! It's times like this that reminds me why I love this forum! :grin:

ReZ, I find it highly unfair that you have had enough money to buy TWO Bratz games when I need to stop myself from spending money on a 3DS! :p

And, as far as I know (for at least one Bratz game) he hasn't even played it. Has the wrapping even been removed ReZ?

Two Bratz games I believe. No My Little Pony ones though. I'm not convinced there are any...

my_little_pony_pinkie_pies_party_frontcover_large_uF3WtGe63PFuxCF.jpg

Don't pretend you didn't know.

LOL. Touche, Oxigen....touche.....:p

I'm pretty sure everybody here has a guilty pleasure though, even you! One day, you'll slip and tell us what movie you like that everyone else thinks is shit! lol. I suppose I'm more open in telling people my guilty pleasures...making me not feel guilty in liking them! :p

I have tons of guilty pleasures. Perhaps the most hated would be:

guy-ritchie-revolver.jpg

Universally hated by all... except me.

ReZ, I find it highly unfair that you have had enough money to buy TWO Bratz games when I need to stop myself from spending money on a 3DS! :p

Buy a 3DS. You won't regret it. Money is money. Buy what makes you happy/winzablog.

And, as far as I know (for at least one Bratz game) he hasn't even played it. Has the wrapping even been removed ReZ?

my_little_pony_pinkie_pies_party_frontcover_large_uF3WtGe63PFuxCF.jpg

Don't pretend you didn't know.

Ah, nice box art.

Yeah I assume they're both sealed. I can't see them/I suspect GL figures are in the way so can't be bothered to inspect. Oh hang on, I can see one. Its not sealed no but I've never played it.

I wouldnt even recommend getting a 3DS now anyway, I still regret buying mine so early. I really wish id waited until there were more games I wanted.

I only got mine for Zelda last week. Was going to buy on release but managed to hold off til recently.

As horrible as that sounds, I just hate censorship like this. If people want to watch something like that, let them.

I totally agree with this.

In my opinion, censorship sucks. Why do these guys get a say in what's right for me or you? Ah well, the internet is our saviour, and I'm suspecting it will be online sooner or later.