NEurope
Dyson

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

Fine, ignore the fact that I was the one gunning for Rummy last phase, got cleared by Cube and targeted no one at night as I always have.

I'm too drunk to try and defend myself anyway.

100% truth on jayseven.

Day 11 is over.

...wait a sec, no.. that was just a massive cloud blocking the sun. Man it got dark for a second there!

Day 11 continues.

Votes

Diageo (2) - Ellmeister, jayseven

Majority is 3

Just vote for me. I've played really bad this game and I'm getting too sick of trying to defend myself all the time to care. You all think I'm evil. Quench your thirst.

Nobody targeted mr-paul again, targeted him because he's a tracker likely vicitm.

Talk more when I get back from work.

OH COME ON. Have to wait a whole day till Dyson gets back from work! The anticipation is killing me.

Vote diageo because I agree even though there is no point.

It's over. You won.

I'm surprised I lasted this long. I thought I was a gonner after the first few days. Was invigorating to stay in this for so long.

We could have won if we had organised ourselves better. I didn't wake up early enough, other people had to work. We forgot to send a few targets in.

Good game anyway. Was fun.

I love being mafia. If I'm town I always get killed. Always. I don't think I've won a single town game.

Anyway, if I last past around night 5, I'm probably mafia. Consider it a tip.

Yay, won two games in a row :) Now I got more wins as townie than mafia^^

I am staggered that Diageo lasted so long. Staggered that Rummy wasn't insta-lynched.

Mafia way deserved to win. Probably would have done too if the deadlines were tighter - why deadlines are needed.

Because town (myself included) played like a piece of shit?

Diageo was investigated by you, found stuff which didn't make sense, no other evidence of redirectors, claimed the easiest power to claim in the game, then Mundi got lynched solely for inactivity, then Rummy wasn't lynched after having already found the town double voter, people not believing people with no powers, despite being proof and if you look back to teh first one more than half people had no powers. Want more? Cos' I could go on if I checked the thread. :p. Like...me killing Jonnas.

It's over. You won.

I'm surprised I lasted this long. I thought I was a gonner after the first few days. Was invigorating to stay in this for so long.

We could have won if we had organised ourselves better. I didn't wake up early enough, other people had to work. We forgot to send a few targets in.

Good game anyway. Was fun.

I love being mafia. If I'm town I always get killed. Always. I don't think I've won a single town game.

Anyway, if I last past around night 5, I'm probably mafia. Consider it a tip.

Ah man, why you gotta be ruining the suspense and shit man?! You suck.

Though yes, well done everyone.

Tbh if you guys had voted that night you ALL DID NOTHING then maybe we'd have won.

I'm waiting for official confirmation of the win before celebrating. For all we know, Diageo might be bluffing and needed to be lynched to win.

Mafia didn't take advantage of all the town's misgivings? That's their problem. It's their perogative to swindle and abuse us all - when we do it to ourselves they should be laughing.

I thought the last few days we acted well and I finally felt like acting as a roleblocker against the mafia did something.

Just wish some people were more happy to lynch than wait for EVERYTHING. Last day I understand Mr-Paul's insistence on waiting but early on we should have gotten Diageo etc.

Least we (hopefully) won!

I didn't get any information whatsoever the entire game :p I always came up with no one targeting my target.

I'm not sure what I prefer, Tales being absolutely useless or extremely annoying killing townies and ending day phases because he's a crazy alien :p

I am seconding the "town could've won way sooner if they weren't so reluctant".

And...the mafia didn't deserve the win based on the fact that townie roleblockers are to be dealt with. Leave them around, they'll bite you in the arse, like Ellmeister did. I actually thought Ellmeister was bluffing the hell out of people with his roleblocking power. Diageo was just...so obvious.

I think what fooled us was that a lie detector deciding on a target at the beginning of the day was somewhat believable, and he was tracked and was telling the truth about not having night targets, but was that because he was just a lowly mafia goon?

But what was all the mystical equipment about?