N-Europe

Bare Bones Mafia II - Taking Over Dystopia

Dyson

Rummy says he is ex mayor, double vote, has cigars according to jay.

To me, it comes down now to two people:

Rummy, because we had a townie double voter and mayor (the inactive Mundi)

Diageo, because he was roleblocked and a lie detector can be easily be made up. However, on other nights he has been proven to not have targets, and he has weird mystical equipment.

My suspicions lie on Rummy still at the moment, but I am keeping an open mind.

I would also like to apologise to Mcoy, as he was just a simple townie like Jonnas :(

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rummy says he is ex mayor, double vote, has cigars according to jay.

To me, it comes down now to two people:

Rummy, because we had a townie double voter and mayor (the inactive Mundi)

Diageo, because he was roleblocked and a lie detector can be easily be made up. However, on other nights he has been proven to not have targets, and he has weird mystical equipment.

My suspicions lie on Rummy still at the moment, but I am keeping an open mind.

I would also like to apologise to Mcoy, as he was just a simple townie like Jonnas :(

So it's ok Jonnas and Mcoy have similar roles but not myself? I don't know how to place you paul, you're arguing one point then another in the same breath. Given how things went with Mcoy, I'm not going to vote willy nilly(wouldn't be suprised if I was the target for last night's kill) because we're down to proper small numbers, but as has been stated I didn't do anything last night, I still don't know why I'm under suspicion.

Damn, just noticed it was even you who confirmed I did nothing last night! I guarantee you guys there ain't nothing bad in me! I already said I'll do whatever the town ask of me, cos tbh I don't think I'm going to last much longer.

Nobody targeted mr-paul. I was sure the mafia would either go for the tracker or the reverse tracker. Instead it looks like they went with no one, hoping we will kill each other in the confusion.

Vote: Rummy

So it's ok Jonnas and Mcoy have similar roles but not myself? I don't know how to place you paul, you're arguing one point then another in the same breath. Given how things went with Mcoy, I'm not going to vote willy nilly(wouldn't be suprised if I was the target for last night's kill) because we're down to proper small numbers, but as has been stated I didn't do anything last night, I still don't know why I'm under suspicion.

Damn, just noticed it was even you who confirmed I did nothing last night! I guarantee you guys there ain't nothing bad in me! I already said I'll do whatever the town ask of me, cos tbh I don't think I'm going to last much longer.

But you're not like Mcoy and Jonnas. When you were investigated by jay, he found cigars, when he found nothing on Mcoy.

I'm not voting willy nilly, I'm trying to look at all circumstances before voting.

Now we've heard from everyone, it is quite clear there is two options.

You are mafia, and chose not to kill last night. You have cigars and a double vote (mafia don?)

Diageo is mafia. He was roleblocked from killing. However I believe he has had a good investigation and has been proven not to target at nights earlier in the game.

Day 10 is over.

The few remaining townsfolk surrounded Rummy and got it over with quickly - a simple shot to the head for Rummy, who died with an evil smirk upon his face..

He used to be the mayor of the town, and he had quite a following. All that changed when Mundi rolled in and took over. It was for that reason that Rummy was the perfect candidate to posthumously run the Mafia for Dyson. Tasked with the destruction of Dystopia, it was down to him to ensure his group of evils could get rid of enough town members to get to the Big Red Button building and detonate the bomb which would destroy all living beings in the land. Though he has fallen, the plan is not a complete failure. The town is still in danger unless something is done to completely eradicate the Mafia threat!

Rummy is dead. He was the Godfather. With his influence and fanbase intact from his previous spell as mayor, he was granted a double vote. He was Mafia. He would have died from lung cancer from all those cigars anyway.

Player List - 18 players begun the game. 5 remain:

Diageo

Tales

Ellmeister

jayseven

mr-paul

Rummy

Brian Mcoy

Cube (Zell)

EddieColeslaw

Esequiel

Shorty

The Peeps

ReZourceman

Cube

Nintendohnut

Jonnas

MadDog

Mundi

Night 10 begins now.

Night 10 is over.

Player List - 18 players begun the game. 5 remain. 3 is majority:

Diageo

Tales

Ellmeister

jayseven

mr-paul

Rummy

Brian Mcoy

Cube (Zell)

EddieColeslaw

Esequiel

Shorty

The Peeps

ReZourceman

Cube

Nintendohnut

Jonnas

MadDog

Mundi

Day 11 begins now.

Vote: Diageo.

It just makes the most sense. He wanted us to vote mcoy not rummy (over and over). He has never explained the masks or the watch I found on him. He claims to be a therapist with a lie detector... I disbelive. He claims to have 'no clue' of the mask or watch but to me it seems more like he is able to hypnotise and perhaps disguise himself.

I scavenged ell last night, and found he has a hat. What's with the hat, ell?

He's a policeman.

I didn't get on in time to put my vote for Rummy, which is why I guess Ell roleblocked me. I tried to track him in case he was actually mafia putting down the final vote on Rummy to cast doubt onto me.

It is surely Diageo, or at a push Tales, as he hasn't had any results from reverse tracking.

100% Diageo. Tried to roleblock him, said he had no target..because he didn't want to kill?

Vote: Diageo

I'm a policeman. I guess I wear a hat?

Also, Mr-paul no idea why you couldn't track me, maybe because I couldn't fulfill my job of roleblocking Diageo?

Let's finish this.

100% Diageo. Tried to roleblock him, said he had no target..because he didn't want to kill?

Vote: Diageo

I'm a policeman. I guess I wear a hat?

Also, Mr-paul no idea why you couldn't track me, maybe because I couldn't fulfill my job of roleblocking Diageo?

Let's finish this.

I guess so. Although I would've thought it would have told me that you at least targeted him! If wasn't roleblocked, I know you definitely did target someone though, because when I targeted Diageo and he targeted no-one it told me that.