N-Europe

Britains Got Talent Live Semi Finals

flameboy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Steven Hall all an act? I think he is hilarious. If it's not all an act/comedy routine then it's mad. Actually not sure which would be worse/better.

I think that is him lol. I think he needs to get his own tv channel that is just 24 hours non stop dancing on a loop.

I know this awful I can't help but be bored by that kids dancing. So same and repetitive which I wonder if is a little bit of his autism showing through.

Les Gibson was a disappointment, some poor impressions in there and the script wasn't as previous efforts.

For me I want either Steven Hall or Michael Collings to win.

Parents are watching this so I'm forced to watch it. So far there has been a dancing granddad, some singer/guitarist who was mumbling and had a sour throat so you had no idea what he was singing, some boy prancing, the comedian was OK but nothing special, a kid who actually sounded professional (miles better than anyone else on X-Factor or similar shows, bar Rhydian), a good pianist (what was the first part of his tune from? I've head it before, but I'm not sure where), some crazy old lady, a pub singer and a decent French dancer who spoiled his act with those flaming ropes. And now there's some kids singing badly.

New Bounce are aweful!... I don't get it!

Tbf Ronan probably deserves to win,

but if not I'd like Jai to win, I thought he sang great!

Matrix guy was good but it's all a bit to samey.

I really like Michael, but was dissapointed he sang the same song, as good as it was.

New Bounce are aweful!... I don't get it!

Tbf Ronan probably deserves to win,

but if not I'd like Jai to win, I thought he sang great!

Matrix guy was good but it's all a bit to samey.

I really like Michael, but was dissapointed he sang the same song, as good as it was.

I don't get the Jai love at all! As for Michael singing same song I hoped he did, that song defines him much like the Les Miserables song define Susan Boyle....

Winner is a boring-face-non-event for me. Tedium.

I just re-read my last post - he was so dull and unimpressive that I'd completely forgotten about him when I wrote that post.

After the Royal Variety Show we'll never hear from him again.

The American winner was stunning since she had a fairly unique talent (for her age). WTF were these finalists? It makes me a little bit sick/reminds me I'm watching a freakshow when people like that deluded old man did his 'dance'.

Ugh. Have some dignity.

By far the worst Britain's Got Talent ever! Everybody was either rubbish, boring or the same except for three acts: Michael Collings, Piano Guy and Jai Whatshisface.

Steven Hall was crap even though I liked him from the start.

New Bounce were bad but one of the kids can really sing.

Ballet dancer boy basically did exactly the same thing as he did in the first two times he did it.

I don't get the love for Ronan Thingy at all. I've heard a lot better kid singers, like that one kid in New Bounce and that little girl from America's Got Talent and he got a standing ovation? Huh?

Piano guy was absolutely terrific, EASILY the best of the night and should have won! It was a travesty that he didn't.

Jean Martyn was terrible tonight. Wasn't keen on her act at all.

The biggest letdown of the night has to go to Les Gibson. I really wanted him to win until tonight. His Simon and Dermot was awful but he got Louis, Hoff and McIntyre spot on.

All in all, a crap final. I still stand by what I said though. If you're a singer, go for The X Factor. If you're a dancer, go for So You Think You Can Dance or Got to Dance. If you're a variety act, Britain's Got Talent.

Ah well! But yeah, definitely the worst one ever. Roll on America's Got Talent, that's a lot better.

I hated the guy that won! HE was so blah, no personality and no all that. HE was really boring I can't even tell you one thing about his back story cos I instantly switched off when he was on screen.

The final as a whole was disappointing many people didn't bring it at all.

I feel like this show should be called Britain's Got Variety and they should only let actual variety acts join.

Collings sang Fast Car right? That was fucking atrocious. How did he get past the first round? Does he have a sob story?

He wasn't atrocious at all. He was good. Better than that Ronan kid by far. At least he actually played guitar and did something other than stand there singing.

As I said, piano kid should have beaten the lot of them. He was the best of the night.

I hated the guy that won! HE was so blah, no personality and no all that. HE was really boring I can't even tell you one thing about his back story cos I instantly switched off when he was on screen.

The final as a whole was disappointing many people didn't bring it at all.

I feel like this show should be called Britain's Got Variety and they should only let actual variety acts join.

I know! I've often said this. It's just so uninteresting when all you see is singers and dancers winning.

Britain's Got Variety sounds better than what I wanted to call it. I wanted to call it: Britain's Got Talent That Aren't Singers And Dancers.

He wasn't atrocious at all. He was good. Better than that Ronan kid by far. At least he actually played guitar and did something other than stand there singing.

He sounds like every pub singer across the UK ever. Why is this deserving of praise above like...anyone else who's ever been able to earnestly mumble through a song? Not to mention he loses it by the chorus.

He sounds like every pub singer across the UK ever. Why is this deserving of praise above like...anyone else who's ever been able to earnestly mumble through a song? Not to mention he loses it by the chorus.

I'd say that about a lot of the acts though. At work everyone was saying that the drumming troop were amazing but I'd bet there are ton of drumming troops who are every bit as good in various areas of the military etc...

Having said that I did love Michael purely for being the everyman.

That doesn't mean he was atrocious though. There are some pub singers out there that are actually good. He's not absolutely fantastic but he was good.

Ronan Parkes (name right?), now he was atrocious last night and made a complete mess of Kelly Clarkson's song. He just didn't deserve to be second place in any way. His audition was good, I can't remember his semi-finals performance but last night was just awful. How the hell did he get a standing ovation from all of the judges and yet the guy on the piano who played beautifully didn't???

It was a pretty poor final - loads of acts fluffed it, I wouldn't say I particularly enjoyed any of them. Then again, they usually are. Like I say, the semi-finals are where it's at. I meant to do my ideal line-up before Saturday. Now it's too late and utterly pointless, but here I go:

Girls Roc - The caveat here is they'd have to make it more like their audition - more raunchy, more edgy - but I do like them and do think the programme needs a bit of glamour like them.

Joe Oakley - He was great on his bike and I'll take that over a singer any day.

Two & A Half Men - I wanted more tumbling, but they definitely deserved a place in the final.

The Circus of Horrors - Thought they were really talented and impressive with their foot archery etc!

Les Gibson - Shame he fluffed it, but he deserved his place in the final.

Gay & Alan - They were really good, playing recognisable songs with an unusual instrument (bells).

Out of the Blue - They're best at hip-hop, but it's still shameful that they didn't get through.

Steven Hall - His 3rd dance was the weakest of the three, but... glad he was there.

Edward Reid - My favourite singer in the competition, with his campness, nursery rhymes and all.

That's only nine, so there's still room for another one! Like I say, pointless, but that's what I'd like to have seen. It's always singing and dancing though.

Oh for the love of GOD. What the hell happened this year? Top 3 finalists singers? DULL!!

Razy was the only one i really cared about. He made a mistake not mixing up his routine, but was still the only one to make me sit up and pay attention.

Can't understand the appeal of the pub singer type ones, or any of the singers actually.