N-Europe

If you had to put a celebrity into Room 101?

Wesley

avid marion!! - i CANT stand bo' selecta its the wrost programme on TV and just isnt funny in the slightest...he looks like a compelte prick and how his programme got so popular is a mystery that only the scooby gang can fix

Tara palmer tonkinson - who is she and why is she a celebrity???????? all u see of her is in crappy shows like celebrity get me out of here or a "guest" appearance somewhere

David beckham - i sure if the press didnt put every thing he does in the papers then i would half like the guy...i dont like his egotisical demand of £150,000 a week like £100,000 a week isnt enough ffs

Victoria beckham - tryed to sue a football club few years ago cause there nickname is "posh" no respect and cant stand the sight of her face

The newish presenter of bargain hunt! - i want david dickingson back get him off our screens :(:(

how can u not like clarkson hes a great guy im big fan of top gear :)

Start off: Let's discuss Football.

Steve Bruce - It seems like every day he does a press conference. He's always going on about his players being injured. "Yes, Emile's leg is still hurting, he's spending too much time practicising hitting a football at the Barn Door, and Jermaine Pennant has got gonorrhea." (You'd only know about this if you live in Brum)

He can go in along with the owners of Birmingham City - who bought one of the first FA Cup's when it was on auction. This cup in question has the words "Aston" and "Villa" written on three times.

I think the only reason they bought it is because they know The Blues will never win an FA Cup.

Into music now:

Pussycat Dolls - F*ck off, they just cannot spell. "Stickwitu". wossat?

Sean Paul - "We Be Burnin Not Concernin Numya Numya Numya Yay." What's he saying?!

Scissor Sisters - I've never liked them but I've hated them since they released that song "Laura", not only is it totally naff, but Laura is my girlfriend's name! She hates the song too.

Christina Aguilera - Why can't she just simply f*ck off.

Girls Aloud - Chemistry, Biology, Physics. Get lost!

Anthony Worrall Thompson - He doesn't like Birmingham, so he can sod off.

I feel Lisa Riley should go in there if she fits. I never watched You've Been Framed when she was presenting it. I do now, tho. Harry Hill is brilliant, the things he says are sometimes funnier than the clip itself.

The cast of Holby City & Casualty. Actually the shows itself can go in. One shows bad enough we don't need two of the fuckers.

Finally, I just wanna say leave Jeremy Clarkson alone, he's funny on Top Gear and QI, although the only time he has let me down was his joke about if Albert Einstein had been from Birmingham on QI. (Theoray of relativitoy indeed)

btw, I don't mind Rolf Harris, he's done nothing to annoy me.

i love jeremy clarkson he is so funny :D

id put most celebs in room 101, they are all obsessed by being in the papers and rich....to name a few - Paris hilton an her buddies, Pete & jordan, Posh and Becks, all of the cast of changing rooms, 98% of pop artists.

avid marion!! - i CANT stand bo' selecta its the wrost programme on TV and just isnt funny in the slightest...he looks like a compelte prick and how his programme got so popular is a mystery that only the scooby gang can fix

Tara palmer tonkinson - who is she and why is she a celebrity???????? all u see of her is in crappy shows like celebrity get me out of here or a "guest" appearance somewhere

David beckham - i sure if the press didnt put every thing he does in the papers then i would half like the guy...i dont like his egotisical demand of £150,000 a week like £100,000 a week isnt enough ffs

Victoria beckham - tryed to sue a football club few years ago cause there nickname is "posh" no respect and cant stand the sight of her face

The newish presenter of bargain hunt! - i want david dickingson back get him off our screens

how can u not like clarkson hes a great guy im big fan of top gear

Q.F.T

Clarkson is great i read his article in the sun every Saturday always puts a smile on my face.

On another note whats with the 50 Cent my theory is that the haters think that the music is aimed at chavs and some chav has perhaps decked you recently therefore you hate 50 Cent. Honestly guys by constantly taking the piss out of rap you guys are just as bad as chavs taking the piss out of rockers. I know i'll get flamed for these comments but i'm not afraid to stick up for what i'm into so stop being narrow minded twats.

On another note it does annoy me that chavs have adopted rap as their favoured music but it is in no way shape or form designed for them