NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Wengle

THE NINTENDO-ON the real revolution?

The Nintendo-On was a hoax for what the revolution's 'revolutionary control system' might be. Some conspiracy theorists still think it might be the real revolution.

An interesting thing I heard pre e3 was that some one got fired for making it. Either by leaking the idea out or by wasting work time to make it :p

OH MY GOD, is there no end to this madness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOCK!

It is a virtual reality system, you wear it ON your head. Therefore its called the Nintendo ON. The video was made by a Nintendo fanboy from spain. He made it for fun. It looks very impressive (helmet design somewhat retard looking), but its just a fantasy.

If you make any more of these threads the Spanish Inquisition will come get you.

The video didnt convince me, it would of convinced me totally if it didnt have that weird thing with the Mario 64 castle being multiplied... like what the hell was that suppose to mean?

Convincing, too bad the beggining gave it away.

And please...we wont be using virtual reality sets for a while. Like if you were to walk in a game, you'd have to walk the same distance the game had, so you'd eventually walk into a wall in real life while playing.

This rumour is like Sonic in Smash Bros, it just goes on and on and on. I bet even after the Revo is released people will be still murmuring about "teh ON"

ZOMFG! Just played Smash Bros, l00k what I found 45Characters4.jpg

:laughing: :wink: :indeed:

Oh dear, the world has gone mad. Not this Nintendo-ON subject again.

As it has been said, it was some fan-made video of someone's interpretation of the Revolution, pre-E3. So, this tells you how old this subject is.

Case officially closed. Locked.

Sign in to follow this