N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you guys!

Now let's see if Tales is lying about this lynchbomb. If he is telling the truth about the lynchbomb and is Town, then he has foolishly killed two Towns because of his selfishness of not wanting to die.

If he is telling the truth about the lynchbomb and is Mafia, then I suppose he will have succeeded in taking a Town with him.

If nothing happens after he dies and I still live, then he is a liar which could mean:

If he was Town: he was just scared of dying and was genuine to which I apologise in advance...at least I hope it's this anyway.

If he was Mafia: then he wanted to take a Town with him. However, I know that there are more useful Townies in the game than me so I'd rather them live for a chance of us winning.

If somebody really wants to vote for Tales, put down your vote before the end of the day.

I just hope the lynchbomb takes down a mafia. At least I finally would get it right.

It won't.

You failed then because I'm Good but I'd rather die than have you kill someone who is useful. You could have killed someone who could have been very useful to the Town, hence why I took the place because my animal powers are random, ranging from useful to useless. I just think your tactics are quite selfish and is possibly one of the worst to do that could have harmed the Town.

It won't.

You failed then because I'm Good but I'd rather die than have you kill someone who is useful. You could have killed someone who could have been very useful to the Town, hence why I took the place because my animal powers are random, ranging from useful to useless. I just think your tactics are quite selfish and is possibly one of the worst to do that could have harmed the Town.

So instead of taking the chance that the lynchbomb might kill a mafia member you would rather it would definitely kill a townie instead.

Alright then...

So instead of taking the chance that the lynchbomb might kill a mafia member you would rather it would definitely kill a townie instead.

Alright then...

You'd rather it take the chance that it'd kill a very important and powerful Town?

Besides, why even activate it in the first place?

Good point Mundi, he'd rather risk two townies dead instead of finding a mafia.

Ellmeister, who did you roleblock?

It's not a good point at all though.

Don't change this on me, dude. YOU'D rather risk two townies dead. YOU activated the lynchbomb when you didn't have to. Do you know who is Mafia and who is Town? At the end of the day, it's a 50/50 chance that you should not have taken. You risked the lives of innocents. Yes, there's a chance that it won't kill a Townie and there's a chance that it would and if it does kill a Townie, especially a very powerful one, I can't imagine you'd be very popular.

NO, MADDOG! Now Ellmeister will be the one who dies if someone finalises the vote...:(

I might have missed it but, didn't he say that one of the first three votes could die and he only knew who?

I think I may have read it wrong if it was. I thought it was the third person in the list will die. If it's what you said, that makes matters worse. I mean, if Tales is Good, Mafia know that he is and may not vote for him just so they don't look suspicious, meaning that there could be three townies who will die, even if I didn't volunteer.

Tales, what on Earth are you playing at? Like, seriously, what is your game? I really dislike lynchbombs but you can forget my vote coming off. I dislike being blackmailed.

Wait, I was roleblocked? I didn't recieve any PM stating I was...

Tales. For your information, ell roleblocked Dazz.

Also, I can't say how much you have ruined this game for all of us. You've taken almost all fun out of it, and I was loving it.

Agreed, except for the first sentence.