N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, why would you say that?

I think I might have gotten to Rez on night 1, even though I targeted you. But my pm is nothing like today and show no evidence of redirecting. However, it says I found a TV crew, but I payed attention to a camera man, which is Rez, unless you have a camera too, or is somehow related to him as a part of the tv crew. Just trying to find out what happened.

Who do you think we should go for then?

I don't know why, but I suspect heroicjanitor. He just stinks of mafia for some reason.

But it wouldn't surprise me if Eddie and Aqui1lia (can't remember how to do it so I put all possibilities in there) are both town and Esequiel is a jester of some kind.

It's all completely baseless, though.

I think I might have gotten to Rez on night 1, even though I targeted you. But my pm is nothing like today and show no evidence of redirecting. However, it says I found a TV crew, but I payed attention to a camera man, which is Rez, unless you have a camera too, or is somehow related to him as a part of the tv crew. Just trying to find out what happened.

Everyone who targeted Diageo on Night 1 got ReZ, including Cube and I.

This IS correct:

Votes:

Jonnas (1): heroicjanitor

Aqui1a (1): EddieColeslaw

Esequiel (7): Mundi,Esequiel, Dyson, Diageo, Ellmeister, Nintendohnut, Rummy

EddieColeslaw (2): Jayseven

Majority is 10

I think I took Eddie's vote as Esequiel's for some reason. Ellmeister twice was just stupidity.

Maybe I have trouble with my F's. Get it? 'cos Obviously I meant E's... I'll let myself out.

No, I am unrelated, but I know someone who is a Television reporter

I feel like lynching a redirector. Why did everyone get redirected, as in who did it?

Esequiel did it.

I feel like lynching a redirector. Why did everyone get redirected, as in who did it?

Esequiel and Aqui1a are redirectors.

Night 1: Aqui1a targeted everyone from him to ReZ. Esequiel redirected everyone from ReZ to Diageo, who ended up being roleblocked as part of Aqui1a's power because no one targeted Aqui1a.

Night 2: Esequiel redirected everyone from me to Ellmeister. Erm...can't remember what Aqui1a said he did :/

Esequiel and Aqui1a are redirectors.

Night 1: Aqui1a targeted everyone from him to ReZ. Esequiel redirected everyone from ReZ to Diageo, who ended up being roleblocked as part of Aqui1a's power because no one targeted Aqui1a.

Night 2: Esequiel redirected everyone from me to Ellmeister. Erm...can't remember what Aqui1a said he did :/

Aqui1a targeted Ellmeister and Esequiel targeted Aqui1a and EddieColeslaw.

And vise versa Eddie. Everyone who targeted Rez to Diegao and everyone on Diegao to Rez. Then it was aqui1a redirected me to ell, so everyone on ell to eddy and everyone on eddy to ell. Phew, peeps said I was making this difficult and I can see why lol

Right I'm back from playing Zelda and getting drunk courtesy of Nintendo.

My information matches Esequiel's roleclaim that he is a politician. However I find it suspicious that he "lost" his PM after just a day. Our PM boxes hold loads, who deletes their most recent PMs???????

I was told his threat level is 9/10. The "surely evil" bit I believe must be the description that goes with this number.

The only way of finding out if my results are wrong are by lynching Esequiel or by waiting to see what I get from other people.

I'm worried at how willing he is to be lynched himself.

Right I'm back from playing Zelda and getting drunk courtesy of Nintendo.

My information matches Esequiel's roleclaim that he is a politician. However I find it suspicious that he "lost" his PM after just a day. Our PM boxes hold loads, who deletes their most recent PMs???????

I was told his threat level is 9/10. The "surely evil" bit I believe must be the description that goes with this number.

The only way of finding out if my results are wrong are by lynching Esequiel or by waiting to see what I get from other people.

I'm worried at how willing he is to be lynched himself.

Woah, that's a very high threat. I think that info is a bit more solid than "surely evil".

Aqui1a explained his deal a while back: he targets A, and whoever targets him gets A. If no one targets him, A gets roleblocked.

Yeah, I think I was referring to Esequiel but my own unsurity(shut up it's totally a word) didn't want me to post as if it was definite cos I was still so confused.