N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote: Eddie.

I know all-too-well what it's like to lose information/feel like everyone is against you, so I don't want to vote esequiel just because he's supposedly 'conveniently' lost his stuff. Shit happens like that.

We're not voting because he lost his PM, he got it resent anyway. It's his accusations, mr-paul's claim that Esequiel is a threat/evil, the way he keeps asking to be lynched, and voting for himself instead of talking about his job/ability (can't remember which he was asked for).

Stop mis quoting me purple boy! It's not about wanting to be lynched, it's more about my death serving the town better than my power will.

10£ that people will ignore it regardless of your aligment.

diageo, are you, in any way, related to Rez btw?

He's pretty unorthodox, but it's still too crazy for my liking. We've still got about...26 hours for the day to end I think, but I definitely say go for Esequiel, I just cannot believe he can be town doing shit like he's doing, so it's gotta be a good thing for us regardless.

Votes:

Jonnas (1): heroicjanitor

Aqui1a (2): Ellmeister, Esequiel

Esequiel (6): Mundi, Dyson, Diageo, Ellmeister, Nintendohnut, Rummy

EddieColeslaw (2): Jayseven

Majority is 10

Are THOSE voting figures correct?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esequiel

Stop mis quoting me purple boy! It's not about wanting to be lynched, it's more about my death serving the town better than my power will.

I swear to alla buddah JC and whatever other gods their are, y'all had better take notice!

He's pretty unorthodox, but it's still too crazy for my liking. We've still got about...26 hours for the day to end I think, but I definitely say go for Esequiel, I just cannot believe he can be town doing shit like he's doing, so it's gotta be a good thing for us regardless.

Are THOSE voting figures correct?

*the peeps impression* :mad: No. */impression*

I do not have the power to vote for 2 different people!

:heh:

No, why would you say that?

I think he's neutral. His arguments make no sense if he's good or mafia.

Who do you think we should go for then?

If we're so unsure of Esequiel I don't know why people are so iffy on not voting for Aqu1la. Either way a decision needs to be made, those two and Eddie to some extent (though less so IMO) are iffy.

Eddie could you not at least give us your targets or your power?

They make no sense if he is good, unless he's a mentalist. They make sense if he's mafia and bluffing heavily. If he's neutral....well, I guess they make sense.

(Also just ftr, this is game is turning a bit fookin' epic)