N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

I never entirely focused on you? I asked Dyson, he supposedly had an alibi and you didn't say anything helpful. I even speculated Dyson or Mr-Paul may not be telling the truth!

I thought you may have targeted me on the first night which is why I was caught up with this fire as well.

So why don't you just plainly say what you've redirected/ done for the past two nights?

I've told you who I redirected on the second night - you. All I'm saying about the first night is that I targeted neither you or Dyson.. or even mr-paul.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received confirmation that I did make it to your target, even though a powerful man tried to stop me. This explains why I targeted ReZ even though Eddie didn't.

Eenuh, why do you think you were roleblocked? What information did you receive?

Didn't get a PM last night but don't know what that means. Basically I have nothing at this stage, although I may have something tomorrow if my night plan works out tonight.

No, that's not how my power works. Whoever targets me gets redirected to my target.

Hold on, so what you're basically saying is you cannot be nightkilled? Sounds like a hugely over-powerful role for a townie.

Didn't get a PM last night but don't know what that means. Basically I have nothing at this stage, although I may have something tomorrow if my night plan works out tonight.

Hold on, so what you're basically saying is you cannot be nightkilled? Sounds like a hugely over-powerful role for a townie.

Nope, I can't block night kills... but anything else gets redirected. Maybe I should have mentioned that sooner. lawl

Just received confirmation that I did make it to your target, even though a powerful man tried to stop me. This explains why I targeted ReZ even though Eddie didn't.

Eenuh, why do you think you were roleblocked? What information did you receive?

I don't know if I was roleblocked. Rummy thinks I might've been because of Eddie or something.

All I know is I tracked Rummy and found no target. So either Rummy didn't send in a target, or I got blocked.

All I know is I tracked Rummy and found no target. So either Rummy didn't send in a target, or I got blocked.

Hmm...strange.

Did your PM mentioning someone helping you? Your power should have been better.

So basically, all you apparently do is inflict misery on other people that may be other townies if you're targeted. Yet you can still be nightkilled and the right up shows nothing of the pilot redirecting. If anything you were roleblocked by the flood as well, but my PM clearly states I was blocked and you haven't said anything.

Too many holes.

Yes, it did. It works the next night. =)

Thanks for that. I'll refrain from mentioning my targets from now on (unless I have a really good reason for doing so) - I thought it would have had an impact on the same night.

So basically, all you apparently do is inflict misery on other people that may be other townies if you're targeted. Yet you can still be nightkilled and the right up shows nothing of the pilot redirecting. If anything you were roleblocked by the flood as well, but my PM clearly states I was blocked and you haven't said anything.

Too many holes.

lmao Inflict misery on townies - you're bloody worse than Fox News, with your dodgy rhetoric trying to make me look bad. :(

Hmph, I disagree. Me avoiding the flash flood, another person searching for his target, while you (I believe) were caught in the middle of the flood - making you very angry as well - looks exactly like a redirection (took me ages to figure it out lol).

How does it show you redirected anything though?

The angry part I think is just for flavour, there isn't anything in my pm about that.

Yeah, it's mostly flavour text.. It's not going to say 'Aqui1a redirected *blank* to Ellmeister lulz'.

Because they exist in a franchise which has been completely derailed from it's original roots?

Anyway, I think that I still targeted Eenuh despite someone roleblocking me (or reverse-roleblocking Eenuh), the PM is slightly unclear on this, though.

So if I did target Eenuh then this clears Eddie a bit.

If you succeeded in targetting Eenuh, then I can confirm that Cube is good.

Aqui1a, if you targeted ReZ, and everyone who target's you gets redirected to him, then why did everyone who targeted me get redirected to ReZ?

And how then did I get roleblocked unless it was some sort of swapping power? Because it doesn't make sense if everyone that targets me gets redirected, but then I get roleblocked anyway.

We would need another redirector then to have redirected from me to ReZ or me to Aqui1a. But then me being roleblocked still doesn't make sense. There would need to be like 3 redirectors then...

I dunno, this is very confusing.

Aqui1a has to be lying, it's the only way this makes sense to me.

Vote: Aqui1a