N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read that properly. I prefer when people answer the tracker's questions instead of dodging them though, and and he was the one who asked if she was roleblocked. Kinda strange question unless he knows something imo.

I'm no zombie, nor do I have a gun. I'm like, the opposite of that (Why would a zombie need a gun, anyway?)

I am a healthy, peaceful, living man, thank you very much.

It's possible it was a roleblock I suppose. Trust me there is a zombie with a gun.

I'm no zombie, nor do I have a gun. I'm like, the opposite of that (Why would a zombie need a gun, anyway?)

Because they exist in a franchise which has been completely derailed from it's original roots?

Anyway, I think that I still targeted Eenuh despite someone roleblocking me (or reverse-roleblocking Eenuh), the PM is slightly unclear on this, though.

So if I did target Eenuh then this clears Eddie a bit.

As I was on my way to you, I was down an alley and I heard a grunt. I couldn't make out what it was saying, it was along the lines of "Lve nw. Goooh bk", when I saw the scabby hand with a gun come round the corner I got the message and legged it.

It sounds like you didn't actually reach me, which is the most likely outcome. And that definitely sounds like a zombie. Or a leper.

Dammit, I really need to go, now... I'll be back later.

Just wanted to make sure so I could figure out whether I got blocked or not. =P

Anyway very suspicious of Eddie and Jonnas right now. Will wait for more info to see what actions need to be taken.

So you did target me then? I asked if you were roleblocked cos Eddie said she targetted you, I assumed by you asking who I targetted that you targetted me but had a problem. So far you've been the most reliable/useful info provider, I was hoping you might have got something last night, or at least confirmed Eddie's roleblockingingness, though now ReZ is dead I am not too keen on her, she may have been the one to make him angry as a roleblock.

So you did target me then? I asked if you were roleblocked cos Eddie said she targetted you, I assumed by you asking who I targetted that you targetted me but had a problem. So far you've been the most reliable/useful info provider, I was hoping you might have got something last night, or at least confirmed Eddie's roleblockingingness, though now ReZ is dead I am not too keen on her, she may have been the one to make him angry as a roleblock.

I didn't ask who you targeted, I asked if you targeted someone. Then I can figure out if I got roleblocked. =)

So Rummy roleblocked Eenuh? Nice. Jonnas has a gun and is a zombie too btw.

lolwut. you seem very quick to be casting aspersions in this game, not quite like your usual self.

I didn't ask who you targeted, I asked if you targeted someone. Then I can figure out if I got roleblocked. =)

Ahh I see. Is it not clear from the PM? Is it possible that both occured? Doesn't have to be mutually exclusive.

I could not find Aqu1la last night, any reason for this? Also did anything interesting happen to ellmeister last night?

Aqui1a I would like to know what you were doing last night please. I would also like to know if anything happened to ell.

I targeted Ell.

I was impeded by yet another catastrophe last night.

I think that perhaps whoever targets Aqu1la and whoever he targets is blocked by a catastrophe. I didn't go anywhere near you for the past 2 nights and yet I've been blocked by 2 different natural events. Least you owned up to targeting me yesterday.

Forgot to add, Vote: Aqu1la

No idea why I keep spelling your name wrong. Sorry! I realise how annoying it can be :p

I did noticed in the write-up that this 'natural event' thing happened to you - but just look at the write-up and you should be able to work out how it might not have been me. :p

Oh and the reason I targeted you last night is simple.. you made me a little suspicious of you when you went from

I got nuffin here. Seems a whole lot of people being interfered with!

to

Er, I indeed was bothered by this blazing inferno, except I targeted Dyson so I don't really know what that means. It involves four of us (Mr-paul, Aqu1la, Dyson and myself) yet something affected 2 of us.

Aqu1la and Dyson what did you both do last night?

to

Vote: Aqu1la

Unless Dyson or Mr-Paul is lying the trail ends with you.

"I did noticed" fu editing rules - way to make me sound idiot. :(

lolwut. you seem very quick to be casting aspersions in this game, not quite like your usual self.

Ahh I see. Is it not clear from the PM? Is it possible that both occured? Doesn't have to be mutually exclusive.

You keep dodging the question, just say who you targeted.

Well you were the only one not to have any notice of this fire. And I'm affected again and you're involved.

What does your power do because so far you targeting me suggests you affect me?

Why are you asking me all of these questions? You targeted Dyson, and Dyson targeted Diageo... Anyway, I think I've told you enough already.

^ during the previous night, btw.

Stop dodging the question.

I didn't target Dyson last night, yet you targeted me last night therefore I'm asking what your supposed power does then. If you're innocent you'd be able to say what it is and disprove my theory that you're causing the problems!

Who did you target on the first night?

Stop dodging the question.

I didn't target Dyson last night, yet you targeted me last night therefore I'm asking what your supposed power does then. If you're innocent you'd be able to say what it is and disprove my theory that you're causing the problems!

Who did you target on the first night?

Dodging the question.. heh

No you didn't target Dyson last night, but you did target him on the previous night and not me.. but instead focussed entirely on me =\

Looking at the write-up, though, I think it's safe to say that whoever targeted me, was redirected to you.

Vote: Aqui1a

You're dodging questions when there has been a link with you and environmental situations on both nights. If you just answered them and you truly are innocent, saying what you've done would clear you.

Actually no, whoever targeted ellmeister was redirected to Eddie as a result of you being un-findable.

Well if Ellmeister can confirm that he was the one caught in the flashflood (which I already expect is the case), then this would confirm that I did reach my target. I'm the pilot.

Dodging the question.. heh

No you didn't target Dyson last night, but you did target him on the previous night and not me.. but instead focussed entirely on me =\

Looking at the write-up, though, I think it's safe to say that whoever targeted me, was redirected to you.

I never entirely focused on you? I asked Dyson, he supposedly had an alibi and you didn't say anything helpful. I even speculated Dyson or Mr-Paul may not be telling the truth!

I thought you may have targeted me on the first night which is why I was caught up with this fire as well.

So why don't you just plainly say what you've redirected/ done for the past two nights?

Nothing in that description makes you sound like a redirector at all.