NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

Since you quoted me in your confession, I don't believe I'm one of the players who's been ignoring you...

And what does it matter how long I've been viewing the thread (kept a tab open by mistake)? It's not like I'm an inactive who only lurks.

Also it was registred at 12:11 and so you entered the thread after I posted. You don't have a tab open by mistake when I revealed something like that. Silly ekscuse.

But this is ... I don't ...

Oh, and thanks for the stab, by the way. :heh:

I'm at a loss right now. I have no idea how to react to this. I'm guilty of not paying as much attention as a protector should. Fair enough, we can agree on that. But ... Tales killed a townie and got another townie lynched for it ... to get a voting pattern?! That's just insane!

Nuh-uh, I don't buy it. He may not actually be lying, he may actually be on our side, but who needs enemies with friends like that?

Vote: Tales

Tales, you're reading too much into it. I don't even remember what I was doing at that time...yet you seem to have my Internetly actions down to the minute. I have nothing more to say regarding that.

I'm at a loss right now. I have no idea how to react to this. I'm guilty of not paying as much attention as a protector should. Fair enough, we can agree on that. But ... Tales killed a townie and got another townie lynched for it ... to get a voting pattern?! That's just insane!

Nuh-uh, I don't buy it. He may not actually be lying, he may actually be on our side, but who needs enemies with friends like that?

Be careful of the town/mafia ratio. I would prefer to ignore Tales' claims/accusations from now on and find a mafioso before lynching him.

Votes:

Jonnas (2): Eenuh, Tales

Dannyboy-the-Dane (2): mr-paul, Mundi

Tales (4): Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Cube, Diageo

Majority is 8

I think he's going for the 'a mafia would never be that stupid', and hoping we let him off.

He just keeps stockpiling stupid on stupid. It's jarring.

I think he's going for the 'a mafia would never be that stupid', and hoping we let him off.

This is basically what I'm thinking as well. But even if he's a townie ... do we really want him running around when he has no beef with killing people and getting others lynched for it that way? Regardless of his alignment, I don't feel like we can trust him.

The only thing I'm worried about is that he's a jester.

I'm back! What'd I miss... Oh Tales broke down again, like in the Death Note mafia when he was mafia :p Vote: Tales

Also thanks Jonnas, that was a strange death I had. The antidote must have worked, it said the disease had infected me and I was dying. My organs were shutting down, but they weren't being damaged. I was unable to post until I woke back up. I also got to keep my awesome information! Diego is a charming and courageous gentleman. He claims to be good and I saw no reason to doubt it(although we'd know for sure if he was good if Rez was alive).

remove vote actually want to check something.

Not check if he is good. He definitely needs to go, something else.

I'm back! What'd I miss... Oh Tales broke down again, like in the Death Note mafia when he was mafia :p Vote: Tales

Also thanks Jonnas, that was a strange death I had. The antidote must have worked, it said the disease had infected me and I was dying. My organs were shutting down, but they weren't being damaged. I was unable to post until I woke back up. I also got to keep my awesome information! Diego is a charming and courageous gentleman. He claims to be good and I saw no reason to doubt it(although we'd know for sure if he was good if Rez was alive).

remove vote actually want to check something.

Not check if he is good. He definitely needs to go, something else.

What ?

I...have no idea what to think about Tales. I mean... I don't see a reason not to vote for him. Not a strong one, I mean...buh...

I'm a little bit weary of voting for someone since we have yet to uncover a mafia member in this game.. if he really was doing it for the town's sake then it's stupid but not implausible. I'll withhold from voting for now I think.

If somebody causing the death of two townies isn't enough to lynch, then what is?

BLooody helllllll. Im very srunk. I dont know whats going on. Tales would only reveal himself if theres something dodgty about himsefl to protect danny. look wahat he#s done now.

Why would he go kill someone and act all innocent about someone unless he waas fukcinmg scummmm. for gooodd sakeee. i dont feel wer can act on the evidence of someone who is very dodghy. yes i could correct these muistake but i'll do it in the moring,. this is quite conmfusing ith the resurewciton. i still think danny jonnas etc are sdangerous, aare dangerous, and there neough of them (5 townies killled ) to make it look like lots of pople are against it....

Will post with more sense in the morning,

I apologise.

Okay, what Tales did was very very stupid if he is town... but I'm not gonna vote for him. If he is indeed a townie, then I don't want to lose another one. We've already lost too many in this game and at this rate the mafia is going to win without any problems. =/

No, I was trying to find a mafia. You may think it's insane but I wasn't going to sit around get little to no information overanalyzing every single post in a 30 page thread. I thought my chances for finding a mafia were large enough so I leaped for it. It was also fun :p I have never pointed finger on a mafia before, just too bad it work out the way I wanted :p

If anyone want, I can find out if Jonnas(or anyone else) is a zombie.

I KNEW there was something dodgy about you! For killing two townies and seemingly not caring...

I would pay attention to those who vote out of revenge. It reeks mafia. Nintendohnut's post in particular. Why is it relevant if I care if they are town or not? The mission of the game is to (try to) find mafios and that's what I did.

7 votes now.

Yes, killing someone when he was virtually cleared from suspicion and then pointing the finger at some random person is a brilliant way to find the mafia, especially as it creates a situation where the mafia can lynch someone without having to worry about people analysing the voting patterns as we would learn nothing from them.

I would pay attention to those who vote out of revenge. It reeks mafia. Nintendohnut's post in particular. Why is it relevant if I care if they are town or not? The mission of the game is to (try to) find mafios and that's what I did.

7 votes now.

Because you may have accomplished nothing and in the process killed two innocent people. You're like the mafia equivalent of a terrorist. :heh:

Right, I'm sober now, and really not sure what to think.

If Tales was mafia, would they really let him admit it? I think what he's done is VERY VERY stupid. May have been a good plan to get voting patterns, but very risky. I feel that if he's mafia there is no way you admit being a killer, as it's just asking to be lynched really (everyone now has jumped on him) and with 5 townies dead now it is a lot easier for the mafia to push through a lynch.

With regards to HeroJan's revival, I suggest we keep an eye on him, just in case Jonnas' revival power doesn't have good intentions.

The low poster list, I don't think Ell is mafia because he keeps on getting stopped by the natural disasters.

Tales had a similar little breakdown in the Death Note mafia.