NEurope
The Peeps

The End Of The World Mafia

God is a character?

It's just a guess, but I can't really think of who else could cause disasters like this (unless they're actually random events).

I think nature would be more fitting. You know. Natural disasters.

It's just a guess, but I can't really think of who else could cause disasters like this (unless they're actually random events).

...The Muslim God! :angry:

And clearly, since you've had a beef with God since the first post, while conveniently ignoring the Muslim God, clearly shows you're an infidel a mafioso sending us on a wild goose chase!

:p

Oh, and there's also the mosquito thing and the "Make A target B" redirector.

Well I might as well come out that I am the mosquito thing. Except it's a robot prototype and it does no harm.

And I targeted Ellmeister last night.

Well I might as well come out that I am the mosquito thing. Except it's a robot prototype and it does no harm.

And I targeted Ellmeister last night.

What does it do, track?

What does it do, track?
Why do you want to know? Not sure about saying, I know nothing about you or your motives.

;) .

I targeted j7 last night, but couldn't get to him because of Mundi jailkeeping him.

For now my main suspicion lies on Tales after the stunt he pulled. It's just ... wouldn't it be extremely stupid for a scumnag to do that? Or is that what he wants us to think? Argh!

I'm willing to bet it was a stunt. I can't think of any explanation as to why he could have gotten it wrong. Rummy couldn't even target anyone.

We need to get the inactives talking to see if there was any reason behind it or if it was a plain lie.

Votes:

Jonnas (2): Eenuh, Tales

Dannyboy-the-Dane (3): mr-paul, Mundi, Diageo

Tales (1): Jonnas

Majority is 8

;) .

Fair enough, just nosing around :p

If Tales had made an honest mistake, I would expect lots of frantic apologising. But so far he has made 7 posts, 3 of which were one-liners/jokes. I guess he doesn't care he's caused a townie to be lynched?

If Tales had made an honest mistake, I would expect lots of frantic apologising. But so far he has made 7 posts, 3 of which were one-liners/jokes. I guess he doesn't care he's caused a townie to be lynched?

I certainly suspect both Tales and Dannyboy right now. I could vote for either depending on everyone else. For Jonnas it could take a little more convincing since proof of his power working appears to have come up.

We have so many leads we have become divided. We need to settle on someone.

For now my main suspicion lies on Tales after the stunt he pulled. It's just ... wouldn't it be extremely stupid for a scumnag to do that? Or is that what he wants us to think? Argh!

I'm willing to bet it was a stunt. I can't think of any explanation as to why he could have gotten it wrong. Rummy couldn't even target anyone.

We need to get the inactives talking to see if there was any reason behind it or if it was a plain lie.

Well, to put it like this. I know for a fact that Rummy didn't kill Aqui1a. I didn't even reverse track anyone. I did that tonight and all my powers are one time use.

Wait ... so you're admitting to having made it all up? :confused:

Yes. I had no idea about his aligment, I just picked one of those who voted for Esequiel hoping one that one of them was mafia.

I think it's worth looking at who voted for Rummy and have left me alone in this day phase.

Wow, so... uh... ok...

Why did you come up with this "plan"?

Wow, so... uh... ok...

Why did you come up with this "plan"?

Because I killed Aqui1a and I figured I could do two things: Either ignore it hoping no one would catch me on it, or attempt to blame it on a mafia and gain the town's trust for the rest of the game plus get protection every night. I killed Aqui1a because I had a hunch he was mafia and I wasn't going to be a pussycat like danny. This is why you should look for players who have been ignoring me for this day phase, the mafia should have connected the dots that I killed Aqui1a(because it wasn't them and I was the one who blamed Rummy for it) and would want to have me around.

I don't like how Eddie has been watching the thread for 20 minutes only to say 6 words. He was the second one to vote for Rummy.

Also I am town and I can't kill again, just so we have that clear. I'm going to bed now. You guys have fun.

Because I killed Aqui1a and I figured I could do two things: Either ignore it hoping no one would catch me on it, or attempt to blame it on a mafia and gain the town's trust for the rest of the game plus get protection every night. I killed Aqui1a because I had a hunch he was mafia and I wasn't going to be a pussycat like danny. This is why you should look for players who have been ignoring me for this day phase, the mafia should have connected the dots that I killed Aqui1a(because it wasn't them and I was the one who blamed Rummy for it) and would want to have me around.

I don't like how Eddie has been watching the thread for 20 minutes only to say 6 words. He was the second one to vote for Rummy.

Also I am town and I can't kill again, just so we have that clear. I'm going to bed now. You guys have fun.

Since you quoted me in your confession, I don't believe I'm one of the players who's been ignoring you...

And what does it matter how long I've been viewing the thread (kept a tab open by mistake)? It's not like I'm an inactive who only lurks.

Since you quoted me in your confession, I don't believe I'm one of the players who's been ignoring you...

And what does it matter how long I've been viewing the thread (kept a tab open by mistake)? It's not like I'm an inactive who only lurks.

It's a possibility too, but you would have a tab open when you went to the mafia forum to tell the news about Tales' confession too.