N-Europe

The End Of The World Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and to answer why as an investigator I didn't go for Tales after his "Rummy killed Aqui1a stunt" is because other nights I had been blocked by natural disasters and I felt that Tales would be centre of attention that night, with lots of people targeting him and if he was mafia, people redirecting away from him.

So instead I went for someone I was suspicious of in the thread, and wasn't being very helpful - Dannyboy.

The target switcher... have we had any news of them doing anything past the first night?

Right, I'm sober now, and really not sure what to think.

If Tales was mafia, would they really let him admit it? I think what he's done is VERY VERY stupid. May have been a good plan to get voting patterns, but very risky. I feel that if he's mafia there is no way you admit being a killer, as it's just asking to be lynched really (everyone now has jumped on him) and with 5 townies dead now it is a lot easier for the mafia to push through a lynch.

With regards to HeroJan's revival, I suggest we keep an eye on him, just in case Jonnas' revival power doesn't have good intentions.

The low poster list, I don't think Ell is mafia because he keeps on getting stopped by the natural disasters.

Again, I never did anything to get voting patterns. I said in the Gentlemen's thread that I don't like them and never care much about them.

Tales had a similar little breakdown in the Death Note mafia.

I haven't broken down, then I openly admitted being mafia because I didn't have time to dodge questions again. Now I'm just messing around having fun not playing my normal self because I'm tired of it so I decided to be more daring. When I got a kill power(one time use) I wasn't going to just around and twiddle my thumbs like dannyboy, I was actually going to do something. I could have kept quiet about Rummy and Aqui1a but this was more fun.

I don't trust dannyboy, I got instantly suspicious when he called it a stunt like if he knew it was one.

Again, I never did anything to get voting patterns. I said in the Gentlemen's thread that I don't like them and never care much about them.

I haven't broken down, then I openly admitted being mafia because I didn't have time to dodge questions again. Now I'm just messing around having fun not playing my normal self because I'm tired of it so I decided to be more daring. When I got a kill power(one time use) I wasn't going to just around and twiddle my thumbs like dannyboy, I was actually going to do something. I could have kept quiet about Rummy and Aqui1a but this was more fun.

I don't trust dannyboy, I got instantly suspicious when he called it a stunt like if he knew it was one.

Then why are you doing this, if not for the voting patterns?

(So now even my choice of words is suspicious? Give me a break.)

Then why are you doing this, if not for the voting patterns?

I have already told you that >_>

(So now even my choice of words is suspicious? Give me a break.)

For your information, we are playing a mafia game.

I'm not sure he's mafia. 25% of me thinks he is, 75% doesn't.

And for that reason I don't think we should lynch him. Even if he was stupid and killed two townies.

If we lynch him, and he is town, mafia will be close to majority.

I think we need to go back to that night that he killed and work out the whole pic, if anyone was roleblocked that we don't know who they are to see if the mafia had a failed kill that night.

I think the focus needs to go back onto those we found suspicious at the beginning of the day, and the inactives.

And for that reason I don't think we should lynch him. Even if he was stupid and killed two townies.

I think we need to go back to that night that he killed and work out the whole pic, if anyone was roleblocked that we don't know who they are to see if the mafia had a failed kill that night.

I think the focus needs to go back onto those we found suspicious at the beginning of the day, and the inactives.

You're right, the mafia must have failed to kill that night.

Yes. I had no idea about his aligment, I just picked one of those who voted for Esequiel hoping one that one of them was mafia.

I think it's worth looking at who voted for Rummy and have left me alone in this day phase.

I don't fit into either of these categories - in fact I've said several times today that we should look into what the hell you were doing...

I would pay attention to those who vote out of revenge. It reeks mafia. Nintendohnut's post in particular. Why is it relevant if I care if they are town or not? The mission of the game is to (try to) find mafios and that's what I did.

7 votes now.

...and despite all that YOU STILL suspect me. Ridiculous.

Then again you're pointing fingers left, right and centre here.

I have already told you that >_>

For your information, we are playing a mafia game.

Obviously I misunderstood it, then.

Sure, but me suddenly being suspicious for using the word "stunt" about what you pulled makes absolutely no sense. There are plenty of valid reasons for you to suspect me, as has been discussed earlier today - "stunt" is not one of them.

Having read your explanation again, you didn't even do it to get voting patterns, but just to try your luck?

Yeah, my vote is staying.

If that's the deal, the write-up did mention that one of the two I jailkept not being very willing to come with me.

Them being Eddie and Jayseven.

I was also referring to these two posts which also suggest a similar thing.

Just etc.