N-Europe

South Park

Beast

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last mediocre season of South Park followed the brilliant Team America, right? I know Matt and Trey have been working on the Book of Mormon broadway musical that just released over in the States. Could we be seeing similar burnout here? It's also possible they're bummed about the censoring in 201 and lost some of the thrill for creating the show.

Also, I dunno if South Park sold out. I think people need to realise everyone has a price and everything will sell out in the end. What does selling out even mean anymore? Being in it for the money?

Edited by Guy

Also, I dunno if South Park sold out. I think people need to realise everyone has a price and everything will sell out in the end. What does selling out even mean anymore? Being in it for the money?

Garth knows what I'm talking about.

Garth1.jpg

"It's like people only do things because they get paid,"

Garth2.jpg

"And that's just really sad"

I've seen that episode so many times. Along with episode "201", which I had to go back to watch Scott Tenorman Must Die to fully understand it.

And Passion Of The Jew was amazing. Mel Gibson is a genius.

How were you able to see "201" at all? I didn't think it was ever broadcast outside the night it first aired on comedy central in the US, nor is it available on any of the various network's websites, or on iTunes. Honestly, when even satire is censored, the terrorists have won.

Anyway, I love the show. I've watched every episode aside from 201 and the last few episodes of season 14 and most of the new season. Just as the season ended last year, CTV Globe Media, the company that broadcasts it in Canada (They've been bought out now, and operate under a different name) decided to stop paying to re-broadcast it on their website. Anyway, I'm planning on buying the season 15 episodes on iTunes. I guess it goes to show how much I like the show. There are very few television programs that I would bother watching if I had to pay extra for them.

How were you able to see "201" at all? I didn't think it was ever broadcast outside the night it first aired on comedy central in the US, nor is it available on any of the various network's websites, or on iTunes. Honestly, when even satire is censored, the terrorists have won.

Anyway, I love the show. I've watched every episode aside from 201 and the last few episodes of season 14 and most of the new season. Just as the season ended last year, CTV Globe Media, the company that broadcasts it in Canada (They've been bought out now, and operate under a different name) decided to stop paying to re-broadcast it on their website. Anyway, I'm planning on buying the season 15 episodes on iTunes. I guess it goes to show how much I like the show. There are very few television programs that I would bother watching if I had to pay extra for them.

www. *cough* xepisodes *cough* .com

Oh man I haven't watched that scene in a good while!

My friends stuck this episode on the other day, pretty much one of my favourite Cartman moments..

Just got round to watching this one myself the other night, has to be one of my favourite episodes. Jennifer Aniston is actually really good in it and yeah, Cartman is awesome in this one.

That was one fucked up latest episode. Alrays rove the Chinese broke. But they need to stop finding "problems" with Butters and stop showing his parents.

But his parents reactions are absolutely brilliant. Sort of reminds me of the weird attitude to punishments my parents had, some of it was just so counter productive and it's brilliant to have characters play on that.

"Come down Butters, we're begging you don't jump! And we'll only ground you for a little while"

Also love the one where Butters has testicles glued to his chin.

"You went on national television with balls on your chin. Your grandmother was watching and she had a stroke!"

"Sorry I nearly killed grandma, dad."

Love Butters. To be honest he's probably my favourite.

I love every episode Butters is in and I love the 'problems' but I just dislike his parents.

I don't mind Butters, except in the "Butters' Own Episode" the amount of times he went "That's Me!" just... AAARGH.

But yes, fuck the parents.

But his parents reactions are absolutely brilliant.

It revolves around two things:

1] Dad: "BUTTERS! You are Grounded!"

2] Mum *Cries like a little bitch*

Same/more Butters - parents = Nice viewing.

It was also pretty fucking amazing. I love it when a good one comes out. Not talking about shit.

I'm really hoping the remaining 7 episodes in the season are the final 7 ever made... and am really looking forward to them, after this week's episode. I feel like we're in for quite a treat. I loved the narrative, and the use of Landslide was perfect. South Park hadn't been this good in a long while. Fuck, that was quite a wake up call! It's the first time since season 10 ended (except for 1 or 2 eps) that South Park really grabbed me. Bravo!

It was also pretty fucking amazing. I love it when a good one comes out. Not talking about shit.

That it was. I've never watched a South Park episode that made me feel pretty emotional afterwards. Spent the good first half of the episode laughing because I act that way myself quite a lot.

But those last 5 minutes.. fuck.