Movie Poster Contest

Daft

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American Graffiti, GO!

AmericanGraffiti2.jpg

Hopefully, this will get people watching this awesome movie. At the very least, it will be a change of style to the ones we have at the moment.

I'll work on my own soon.

Edit: Done:

AG-1.jpg

The Wolfman/radio station wasn't a huge part in the film, but it was constantly in the background and the music was a big part. Thought I'd focus on that instead of the usual pictures of the stars/cars/diner. Just wish I had a higher quality image to use as the background.

Edited by Goafer

I have no idea what this film is about.

That was why I chose it (and because I fancied a rockabilly theme). You're supposed to go out and watch it! Via the interwebs if necessary.

It's basically about the main characters last night before they move away to college. Not in the "dur hur hur, gotsta get laid!" way though. There's no massive overlying story, just a little story for each character. It's nice to see a film that doesn't have the massive epic plot, usually with some shit tagline like "things will never be the same again" etc.

IMDB it. It's quite interesting how it was shot IIRC (all in one night or in chronological order or something)