NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Been looking at Tomska's Youtube channel today, some hilarious stuff on there. Someone's probably already posted some videos of his*, but here's my faves anyway:

*If not, then why the hell not?!

Steve Buscemeyes!!

Justin Beiber

2ucq2.jpg

Pamela Anderson

tumblr_ljc5wnpJIV1qij8bto1_500.jpg

Amy Winehouse

AmyWinehouseSteveBuscemeyes.jpg

Adele

tumblr_lkd53cg33r1qij8bto1_500.jpg

Natalie Portman

tumblr_ljinnbBn581qij8bto1_500.jpg

Dog

basset-hounds-running-with-steve-buscemeyes-1.jpg?w=590&h=442

Cat

cat.jpg

No pictures or gifs. Just a story about my kitten who apparently is turning into a cat.

Millie has started her first 'season', we were told by the vet she'd be more affectionate and clingy, and more vocal.

Out of interest has anyone seen the episode of South Park where Cartmans kitteh is on her season? with it presenting and shrieking all the time...

it's exactly what is happening with Millie. Heather and I are sat on the sofa watching TV and she is rolling around on the floor ass in the air presenting and meowing, then she comes over to the sofa and is rubbing her ass all over the side of it and the cushions.

then she'll calm down sit on either Heather or my laps, just meowing constantly.

one slight little stroke on her back near her tail and her ass is right back in the air and she's meowing and backing it into things.

it's fucking hilarious, but at the same time... oh so sad seeing my little kitten turn into a sex desperate cat.

It's worse if you have male cats as well. Sparkle was the youngest cat with three male cats in the house. Oddly, it was the oldest (he was 10 at the time) who tried the most. I felt sorry for him (as he couldn't, erm, do what he was trying to do).

Everytime I see quantum levitation I jizz in my pants.

or... I hope it wasn't the cat :|

I thought this was really cool.

For the Wipeout fans.

Thievery will not go unpunished! ok it will.

God... how can a half-decent prank like that be ruined so badly by that kind of delivery and production.

Fuck me...

*sings pretty woman*

God... how can a half-decent prank like that be ruined so badly by that kind of delivery and production.

Fuck me...

*sings pretty woman*

Yeah, I agree. Funny prank but let down by shit Saturday evening TV production

I would thank that but I just posted the twilight pic in a different thread and had to delete. I have my eye on you >:/

My sister just gave me what is clearly the greatest top of all time.

DSC09953.jpg

"the wond an the streer is

MUSTACIE"

I can't wait to wear it. And be mistaken as an illiterate fob.

Edited by EddieColeslaw