NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

:laughing:

Dyson... how did you find this video, I'm curious.

Either way, it had me in stitches. :laughing:

Wx6QM.png

I'm actually quite surprised there's no thread on this here TBH, given some idiot Republicans are currently threatening the stability of the entire Western economy. They're probably the greatest threat to this country at the moment, more so than any terrorist organisation.

This guy is BLOODY hilarious. Watch up until 3 minutes at least.

Sorry, couldn't watch beyond 4 minutes. Not that it is crap or anything.

Well yeah I didn't get much further than that myself, 25 minutes seems a lot for a bootleg Thor Transmutator.

Jeez, is he posting supposedly "funny" material again. I tell you, he's nothing without me.

In Soviet Russia, wedding video makes you:

If this wedding photography malarkey doesn't work, I reckon I could do quite well at this videography stuff. ReZ would be a pro.

I've just watched that 6 times in amazement. Fucking brilliant.

Unfortunately, I think he may be part of the act. He's in other videos as well :cry: I thought this was special. Still funny though.

Not really funny, but I find it interesting. Hopefully other people interested in photography will too:

If you have the money for all the studio stuff, then won't you likely have the money for a better camera?

True, but it was just an exercise to prove that people who harp on about not being able to take decent photos because they have a shit camera are just not trying hard enough. Like they showed in the video, cheap floodlights from a hardware store work pretty well.

Although it is a bit misleading because whilst studio work is mainly about lighting, other areas do require a certain level of camera. Gig photography is a perfect example. You need one that can work well at high ISOs (IE work well in low light).