NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Does anyone know where to find that mardy "I don't want to talk about it" Facebook image thing? I've tried finding it here but haven't had much luck.

Found these recently. Dude makes bad videogame lines funnier:

I would’ve likes some more known lines though ;).

Same here, I've only watched part one and wondering if there's any point watching the others.

Same here, I've only watched part one and wondering if there's any point watching the others.

Part two has a couple of Lylat Wars ones and a couple of others I recognised.

That's actually pretty banging. Feel like funnies like that are a bit of a lost art these days, very well done!

In all honesty, some of the lines are still prett funny even if they’re not the famous “somebody set up us the bomb†or “I am error†etc. And his face is just hilarious and spot on! My favourite isn’t even from a game I have played. It’s

What Sméagol said, basically. Most of the lines are funny by themselves, and not many known games have unintentionally funny voiced lines

Girl, 9, takes on pro wrestler

Watch the video, its pretty good!

It was actually kind of disturbing to watch, even when you know it's just acting. The girl is a pretty good actor.

In all honesty, some of the lines are still prett funny even if they’re not the famous “somebody set up us the bomb” or “I am error” etc. And his face is just hilarious and spot on! My favourite isn’t even from a game I have played. It’s

Totally agree. Heck, I don't think I cognised any of the lines besides those from Lylat Wars, yet I was in stitches all the way through all three videos.

While parent birds are away feeding at sea, non-breeding adults seek out unguarded nests and attempt to interact with the chicks within.

These can be positive interactions, but frequently they are abusive; the visiting adults try to perform sexual acts on the chicks or act aggressively toward them

This is fucking bird paedophilia!