NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Chatbot programmed to talk to itself:

Interesting, cleverbot seemed to remember quite a lot of the conversation. Usually he doesn't remember much more than the last line or the one before that.

Brilliant idea to get other people to step out of the way:

Is that funny because the offer has ended?

Or for being one amazing offer?

Or maybe it's because "words are cheap"..

Taxi!!!!

Because it says "Up to 60% off", yet the price has been cut by more than 60%?

Brilliant idea to get other people to step out of the way:

I love how natural it is for people to step aside when they hear a bike bell, even in places where you'd never encounter a bike. :heh:

Because it says "Up to 60% off", yet the price has been cut by more than 60%?

So I was right. Still not funny though.

eBay auction for Russian trike scooter

Some highlights:

Welcom Comrades, my name is Ivan Turallies. This is my auction for customised TMZ Tula “Muravey” scooter trike, product of mother Russia during happy times of communist era. It is perfect for military parades in your country held by your leader Kommisar Tony Blair. On this for sure you will look, how you say, ‘the bees bollocks’ and pull many attractive sex partners.

Standard Muravey has flat-bed cargo bay. We use that as coop for chickens in 5th floor flat of my cousin in Leytonstone, wonderful crime-free district of London 2012 Olympics. Instead we fit two rear seats to Muravey allowing you to pick up, how you say, ‘slags’ from disco for good fun jolly times.

Custom Muravey is more reliable than Nigerian ebayer

Custom Muravey is faster than any motorcycle or scooter (in reverse)

Custom Muravey is better handling than most breeds of donkey

Custom Muravey is more economical than cold war tractor

Custom Muravey is better for environment than Soviet nuclear power plant

Custom Muravey is road legal in UK thanks to home colour document printing

Custom Muravey is attract sex partners, but not leather bum friends like a Harley

Custom Muravey is safer than trying to pull wheelies on R1 when you have no talent

Custom Muravey is perfect for wedding transport (if slag becomes with baby)

Custom Muravey is ideal for advertising or promotion work (attracts not just slags)

Custom Muravey is unique attraction, not like bolting chrome handrails and mirrors to Vespa like a disabled person bathroom.

10-litre fuel tank in same wooden box with electrical equipment (like bomb!)

Edited by Goafer

The slow motion is great:

Apparently they prank each other quite regularly, hence the revenge part.

If you're allowed to marry in those states, can you be considered married in other states?

I would have thought so to be honest, but knowing the states, probably not.

If you're allowed to marry in those states, can you be considered married in other states?

Only in other states that allow that type of marriage themselves, plus a few others that don't perform them but recognise them (like New York prior to it allowing it a few months back).

For example, all states issue driving licences, and by law any one state's licence is valid in any other. On the other hand, some states issue concealed carry licences (for firearms), and they are recognised by other states that also issue them. Those that don't issue them don't recognise them (it's still a crime).