N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

à have no idea, and don't really care. In my opinion dv>team value. You really should pay attention to the dev value The Peeps. Particulary for your youths. The higher it is the stronger your player become nekst season. Aim for 16+ for players under 20 and players over 30+ 10 is probably enough. 12-15 for players ages 21-25 and higher if there is one or two who is significantly better than everyone else or has a training cone.

That was to The Peeps.

DV and teamwork are totally different things, Tales. You need to concentrate on both of them. DV is what is going to help your players increase in skill at the end of the season. If your team plays well together it means they're going to be high on form, average form is heavily linked to DV.

Week 5

Mcoys Sons 0-2 Haden United

Roostophe Rovers 0-2 Battlestar Odwinica

Madpool 5-0 Eights United

Athletic 0-5 Essex Elites

Intergalactigo Stars 1-2 Dysonian Wanderers

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 0-2 Haden United: United get on track and damage the Sons with this away win.

Stylish Play: Madpool are devastating with this 5-0 destruction of Eights United.

Best Player: Reggie Hales, Madpool, the 17 year old prodigy midfielder assists 3 times in his best game yet!

Week 6

Essex Elites 3-1 Roostophe Rovers

Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Haden United

Intergalatigo Stars 4-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Eights United 0-2 Mcoy Sons

Dysonian Wanderers 4-1 Madpool

Most Important Result: Battlestar Odwinica 2-0 Haden United, good solid win for Odwinica against United.

Stylish Play: Dysonian Wanderers, have been inconsistent but are greatly stylish on their day.

Best Player: Patrick Twigg, Dysonian Wanderers, two assists and looked in control of play up front.

Week 7

Roostophe Rovers 1-3 Intergalatigo Stars

Haden United 1-1 Essex Elites

Eights Untied 2-2 Dysonian Wanderers

Mcoy Sons 0-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-3 Madpool

Most Important Result: Roostophe Rovers 1-3 Intergalatigo Stars, huge win for the Stars against a lackluster Rovers.

Stylish Play: Inter, great play at the home ground of the kings of style.

Best Player: Hannibal Stenholm, Dysonian Wanderers, two great goals by the legendary midfielder who is in his final season.

Week 8

Battlestar Odwinica 2-1 Eights United

Essex Elites 4-1 Mcoys Sons

Madpool 2-0 Roostophe Rovers

Haden United 0-1 Intergalatigo Stars

Dysonian Wanderers 4-1 Edd Kirby Athletic

Most Important Result: Haden United 0-1 Intergalatigo Stars, Inter keep themselves in good condition for survival with this surprise 3 points.

Stylish Play: Essex Elites, huge win for the Elites in great style.

Best Player: Stanley Trainer, Madpool, 2 assists for Trainer who is looking more and more impressive this season.

New Feature!

Bounty Hunter Mode!

BountyHunters.jpg

Fancy yourself a bounty hunter?

I am offering for every new member brought to our league by one of you a free place in the end of season prize draw with no upper limit to places given away.

So get finding new members for our league get them to say you brought them here and you could win VIP at the end of the season!

Will try and keep up the reports and do some proper ones for the last couple of games which title wise look ultra exciting!

Remember no disintegration!

Edited by Haden

Peeps let me know it's nearly the end of this season for this Xpert 11 thing, so I'd like to sign up if you don't mind.

I narrowly missed out on the sign-ups for this just before this season started, really wanting to play it. We know mafia isn't my thing, at all :blush:, but I'd appreciate a chance to have a go at this.

:)

Hey guys. I'm considering stopping after this season. I know I'm still pretty new, but I'm honestly not really that into it. I've given it a shot, but it just hasn't managed to grab me. So I shall be taking my leave once this season ends. Thank you for your support throughout my short Xpert Eleven career. :)

How do I leave the league?

Hey guys. I'm considering stopping after this season. I know I'm still pretty new, but I'm honestly not really that into it. I've given it a shot, but it just hasn't managed to grab me. So I shall be taking my leave once this season ends. Thank you for your support throughout my short Xpert Eleven career. :)

How do I leave the league?

Mcoy thinks Haden can just deactivate your team?

Set your tactics for your remaining games first;

- click on the drop-down menu that should be your team name and click on 'coming matches'

- click on the paper/pencil symbol to the left of where it says home/away for the game

- set tactics!

That way you won't mess up anything big. It also means that if you choose to leave at the end of the season (which is only two weeks away now) it'll leave an intact team for aqui1a to take over (if he wishes).

Set your tactics for your remaining games first;

- click on the drop-down menu that should be your team name and click on 'coming matches'

- click on the paper/pencil symbol to the left of where it says home/away for the game

- set tactics!

That way you won't mess up anything big. It also means that if you choose to leave at the end of the season (which is only two weeks away now) it'll leave an intact team for aqui1a to take over (if he wishes).

Of course, I'll play the rest of the season. :) But can't I have my team removed from the league? I dislike it lying around.

Of course, I'll play the rest of the season. :) But can't I have my team removed from the league? I dislike it lying around.

Damn don't leave! Its been great having you here you should give it another season and wait for the change report!

As you are in the lower league I will be keeping your team as I like to have inactive teams to help new people learn the ropes.

Well perhaps finally some sanity?!

Week 9-10

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-6 Eights United

Eights United 4-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Madpool 3-3 Haden United

Haden United 2-2 Madpool

Intergalatigo Stars 2-1 Mcoys Sons

Mcoy Sons 2-1 Intergalatigo Stars

Battlestar Odwinica 1-0 Essex Elites

Essex Elites 0-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Roostophe Rovers 0-0 Dysonian Wanderers

Dysonian Wanderers 3-0 Roostophe Rovers

Week 9

Most Important Result: Battlestar Odwinica 1-0 Essex Elites, huge win for Odwinica against title rivals the Elites.

Stylish Play: Madpool and Haden United, put on a show for their fans in a tremendous match.

Best Player: Massimo Marconossi, Haden United, 2 goals and an assist a great game for the striker.

Week 10

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 2-1 Intergalatigo Stars, are Sons still in the title hunt with this win?

Stylish Play: Dysonian Wanderers, a great 3-0 win against long time rivals Rovers.

Best Player: Patrick Twigg, Dysonian Wanderers, 2 assists and a goal for the fan favorite.

sniper_update.jpg

Bounty Update:

Peeps: 1 Bounty.

With a Bounty escaping we need all the new blood we can get guys keep on hunting new managers down and post your scalps here.

Damn don't leave! Its been great having you here you should give it another season and wait for the change report!

Thanks, but it really just isn't for me. It feels more like a chore than anything else, and that's not fair to anyone.

As you are in the lower league I will be keeping your team as I like to have inactive teams to help new people learn the ropes.

Fair enough, I guess, though I prefer to clean out my stuff when I leave. Will the team will be disconnected from my account or how does it work?