N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to sound like Roostophe ;)

But this game is annoying me atm. 1 chance really? My team was 2 bars better so my formation was guessed who cares.

Has the update changed the actual game? May call it a day after this season not sure if I do I will let everyone know in advance so a replacement

WWE-RAW-Vince-McMahon_915197.jpg

Can be found

So the game isn't going everyone's way and people choose to change?! What update has changed this that much?

I'm being relegated in my official league for the first time ever but I accepted it because I wasn't strong enough so my squad will be back better than ever soon hopefully. Stop complaining :p

May call it a day after this season not sure if I do I will let everyone know in advance so a replacement can be found

I'd just like to take full credit for pushing Haden over the edge! :D

But in all seriousness...please don't go! Xpert would be a boring place without you and your outbursts plus your epic write-ups!!! :bowdown:

Someone needs to take him down. I don't want him to be promoted (though I'm basing my hatred on suspicion that he dirty tricked me and dannyboy and then faked one on himself... likely?)

I'd say you've hit the nail on the head Peepster!

So the game isn't going everyone's way and people choose to change?! What update has changed this that much?

I'm being relegated in my official league for the first time ever but I accepted it because I wasn't strong enough so my squad will be back better than ever soon hopefully. Stop complaining :p

I'd just like to take full credit for pushing Haden over the edge! :D

But in all seriousness...please don't go! Xpert would be a boring place without you and your outbursts plus your epic write-ups!!! :bowdown:

There was a small update that changed the ways stats are interpreted by the game engine a while back.

Dont let this thread get sidetracked I think their was a small update I am only posting that because I am the admin and will need to hand over power like George Bush not because I am attention seeking and want love lol.

Btw Nikos as far as outbursts go noone beats yours via PRs, you are kind of right you are responsible though losing to your trash team makes me think the game must be broke! lol ;)

Probably wont leave invested to much time. Thing is I am controlling Rising Phoenix atm and doing great with them haha.

Btw Nikos as far as outbursts go noone beats yours via PRs, you are kind of right you are responsible though losing to your trash team makes me think the game must be broke! lol ;)

Probably wont leave invested to much time. Thing is I am controlling Rising Phoenix atm and doing great with them haha.

That's more like it!!

You could always steal Rising Phoenix's best players, make him VIP and do direct transfers for 000 001 econ lol, i dunno why i'm suggesting that and giving you ideas but it's a very Vince McMahon type thing to do!

That's more like it!!

You could always steal Rising Phoenix's best players, make him VIP and do direct transfers for 000 001 econ lol, i dunno why i'm suggesting that and giving you ideas but it's a very Vince McMahon type thing to do!

That would be a way to get banned from xpert altogether and go out in a blaze of glory lol.

Yeh I wont leave I am just so frustrated atm (thats what she said) nothing is working and to me the game isnt making sense! Maybe going down could be good get some easier games lol

Mcoy has calmed down a bit now, Mcoy tends to go into a rage rant.

Mcoy's not angry at anyone, they're just playing the game. Mcoy's just frustrated at the last few results and how the games turned out, well palyed Essex.

Edited by Brian Mcoy

That would be a way to get banned from xpert altogether and go out in a blaze of glory lol.

Yeh I wont leave I am just so frustrated atm (thats what she said) nothing is working and to me the game isnt making sense! Maybe going down could be good get some easier games lol

Going down is awesome. I'm winning every game comfortably. I played loads of youth today and still won. :)

Big double though, against Silverdale. That's where it all went stale for me last season when he beat me twice...

Mcoy has calmed down a bit now, Mcoy tends to go into a rage rant.

Mcoy's not angry at anyone, they're just playing the game. Mcoy's just frustrated at the last few results and how the games turned out, well palyed Essex.

Neither am I its just this game sheesh, I guess if things were on the other foot I wouldnt be saying a thing. I just think sometimes its mental how situations turn out in this game. Ah well what can you do.

If you take a youth on from the youth system can you put him straight on the transfer market or do you have to wait a while before you're allowed sell him?

Nah you can sell him as soon as you want. It's only players who you've bought in you have to wait a while before selling.

Boooooooooooooooo!

Done over by a free kick in the end. My boys have been strong finishers so far and couldn't put away 6 chances!

Hats off to Bubbles FC and ReZ Rabies and Emo Blades though, looked like spectators got their money's worth for those games!

Got 6-0 against Kirby. Too bad I need to get even better than that next match to get out of the relegation zone.

And my players form are still going for the skies. Me like. 9 of 15 players I care about has reached 11 or more in dev value.

Edited by Tales