N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I jailkept Smeagol last night. This may be the reason why there was no kill. Can anyone tell me what Smeagol does?

He claims to be a thief and a protector. Said he wouldn't steal anymore, just protect.

I went into Dyson's room last night and found... nothing. Strange.

I'd vote for Eddie if I hadn't investigated Dyson and found out he was evil./

I was torn between him and Tales tonight as I'd noticed they both came in at the very end of a couple of townie lynches. Also the guy who makes people appear different alignments is gone. And the townie redirector. Lulz. Also thanks to Chair again. :p

If Dyson's evil, then what are we waiting for?

Vote: Dyson

So my last lead Dohnut is gone, and my only lead before that was Eddie, with the references in the writeup and everything, I'm going to Vote:EddieColeslaw and for once hope you guys just trust me on this.

I'd vote for Eddie if I hadn't investigated Dyson and found out he was evil./

I was torn between him and Tales tonight as I'd noticed they both came in at the very end of a couple of townie lynches. Also the guy who makes people appear different alignments is gone. And the townie redirector. Lulz. Also thanks to Chair again. :p

What did your info about Dyson say exactly?

Earlier, the write-up note said that he was quite a rough person. But, he hadn't done anything that night, so nothing more was revealed.

I was suspicious of him, and still am.

What did your info about Dyson say exactly?

Earlier, the write-up note said that he was quite a rough person. But, he hadn't done anything that night, so nothing more was revealed.

I was suspicious of him, and still am.

It said he was....Evil! :p

So my last lead Dohnut is gone, and my only lead before that was Eddie, with the references in the writeup and everything, I'm going to Vote:EddieColeslaw and for once hope you guys just trust me on this.

Hmm, I'm interested, I've vote for Dyson, but I'm almost certain Eddie has to be a mafia from previous presentations and whatnot, what do you have on Dyson? I'm willing to vote for either, though going on your simple 'oh dyson is evil' claim leaves me wary for reasons evidenced in other mafias. Can we definitely verify your investigative power, ReZ? If I vote for Dyson and he turns out good, are you fully prepared to be lynched tomorrow and even place your own vote for yourself? I realize it's a crazy statement to ask, but I don't want you claiming any getouts if you lynch us a town.

What guy makes people appear as different alignments?

Esequiel I think it was. I was concerned that Marcamillian might have been made to look evil and then the mafia kill him (including you in part of that plan), its worrying that Dyson was the second one to go in on Marcs lynching. What'd you do last night?

Can we definitely verify your investigative power

This is the only the third time I've used it, but I got "inconclusive" on Nintendohnut (may be an interpretation of neutral. I believe it was) and good on Zell.

If I vote for Dyson and he turns out good, are you fully prepared to be lynched tomorrow and even place your own vote for yourself? I realize it's a crazy statement to ask, but I don't want you claiming any getouts if you lynch us a town.

No I don't want to die, so I'm not killing myself and I'm not willing to be lynched if he did turn out town. But he won't so its fine.

Funny, I was going to suggest today that the people who keep mentioning me as suspicious in passing could very well be mafia, as it's a typical mafia tactic to keep suspicion on townies alive. And lo and behold, Dyson was the latest to mention me as suspicious and has now been found to be evil! I did wonder if there would be two rough roleblockers on the town's side ...

Vote: Dyson

No I don't want to die, so I'm not killing myself and I'm not willing to be lynched if he did turn out town. But he won't so its fine.

If we lynch the foo' and he turns out to be town, surely you can see that this looks pretty bad for you, yes?

Is there any possibility that your information may have been tampered with or isn't accurate, or something?

Yeah when I got blocked by Dyson, my PM said he seemed violent, so I backed off.

What was Mundi's role again? Does anyone know? (apart from the nefarious part, I remember that heh).

Also, don't rush things people. We need to get all info out there. So if anyone else found anything out, mention it now!

Then I'm not sure I want to vote Dyson, you leave yourself an out for if you're wrong, you do not have confidence in your own information yet you expect us to. I'd much rather instead we went for Eddie given the info from the previous day. You even said yourself she was on a much higher priority of your suspicion list than the others, why didn't you investigate her over Dyson?

Before I end up with lots of questions about 'info from the previous day' I'll just quote posts. Excuse me missing anything, I'm not entirely beer free.

No, because when I went to Nintendohnut's room I stole bear traps.

Anyway, I've got some info. On Night 6, on my way to Esequiel's room I stepped on a tripwire and got caught in a net. Last night, the same thing happened, only this time on my way to EddieColslaw's room. I think we can assume that both were protected by the same person.

Hypothesis: the person who set these traps is mafia. Since Esequiel was mafia, it's very likely that he was protected by a teammate. Which now leads me to believe that EddieColslaw is mafia.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

I'll only take my vote off if this protector comes forward. If he doesn't, then we can assume he or she is mafia.

EDDIE IS LYING.

I am a roleblocker/protector (Jailkeeper). I asked Jonnas if I could protect myself, but it is too much of a paradox which I also guessed would be the case because it doesn't really make sense.

She cannot roleblock and protect herself.

While she never claimed to be a jailkeeper, it's suspicious that she has only ever protected herself and Esequiel while roleblocking Eenuh, a known info gatherer, and Aqui1a, whom we know nothing about. Additionally, why even roleblock potential townies when you can protect them instead? Statistically speaking, you're much more likely to help the town by protecting random people than by roleblocking them.

I'm willing to bet on this.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

If that's the case, all the more reason to vote for her.

Also not to mention lots of other people also going for her. Also iirc there is linkage by somebody of her being mafia to Tales being mafia also. If we get her tonight and find her mafia, that gives us at least two more potential targets in Tales and Dyson. Why do people so easily forget the previous day in these things?

Esequiel made people appear evil after death?

It just said he could disguise people's true identities, which can mean many things. I find it hard to believe he could change people's alignments (or anything about them, really) after death, though.

I'm thinking that Dyson might simply appear evil due to his roughness, but we've already had one of those characters ... could there be more?