N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rummy, this target each other to boost up is what I find ridiculous. Instead target yourself, see what you find.

How many votes does Marcamillian have? I want to at least give him a chance to say something.

ZOMG COS YOU'RE MAFFIA.

(yeah it is a bit ridic, but tbh once we do either we can do little else)

Huh? If we go with your information then he clearly isn't mafia.
That he was attempting to kill and I stopped him? How not. Sure, he could be a neutral that also decided to kill on that day, but I doubt it.

When Marc turns out mafia, you will have an 100% confirmed townie in me. Who you have already investigated, and it will prove you are paranoid. No?

It doesn't "100%" confirm anything. For two reasons:

1. A mafia could easily throw one of their own to the wolves, in order to "convince the town that they are town."

2. The paranoid cop (what it seems like anyway) doesn't get the opposite alignment. It sees "everybody" as evil. So, whether you're good or not, the cop will see you as evil. I think that is correct, yes?

So, it won't prove anything about you, Diageo.

That he was attempting to kill and I stopped him? How not. Sure, he could be a neutral that also decided to kill on that day, but I doubt it.

Right. I was basing that on what you last said about your character.

I think 1. is quite unlikely since this is a game and it would be unfair to just get rid of a player so evilly, even for mafia!

What? They could have discussed this already. How do we know that this hasn't already been discussed with Marca, or with the rest of the mafia?

We don't. Anything is possible.

It doesn't "100%" confirm anything. For two reasons:

1. A mafia could easily throw one of their own to the wolves, in order to "convince the town that they are town."

2. The paranoid cop (what it seems like anyway) doesn't get the opposite alignment. It sees "everybody" as evil. So, whether you're good or not, the cop will see you as evil. I think that is correct, yes?

So, it won't prove anything about you, Diageo.

Well since 1 would be pretty ridiculous and unfair I would say no. And Rummy wants to confirm he is indeed paranoid. So targeting me, who is almost proven to be good, would be a good indication if he is really paranoid. He has targeted me already so we will know if we lynch Marc.

Doublepost:

Uhh...yes? It's a really fucking good idea, and I'll be honestly surprised if nobody has done this before.

Well if I was mafia, I would never do it. One investigation could trump it all and majority is very important for a mafia. So I would think it very risky and unfair on the person. But not impossible sure.

You. You were suggesting that you were an investigator/rokeblocker/protector.
I meant, where did you get the automerge same line thing from?

I am not a jailkeeper investigator.

Well since 1 would be pretty ridiculous and unfair I would say no. And Rummy wants to confirm he is indeed paranoid. So targeting me, who is almost proven to be good, would be a good indication if he is really paranoid. He has targeted me already so we will know if we lynch Marc.

How have you been "almost proven to be good"?

Also, it's not ridiculous and unfair if Marca is in on it.

I didn't say it was impossible, I just think it would be a bit mean to shaft a player unless they were inactive.

It's not mean if they're in on it.

Well if I was mafia, I would never do it. One investigation could trump it all and majority is very important for a mafia. So I would think it very risky and unfair on the person. But not impossible sure.

Maybe you wouldn't, but I'm not totally ruling anything out. It's important to look at every conceivable angle. If it can be done, then surely it needs to be looked at.

Anyway, if Diageo is indeed telling the truth then we would have saved about 10+ pages and revealing the role of multiple townies for the mafia to see if he just explained everything from the start.

Well I don't mind if it proves me good or not, I was trying to offer an idea to Rummy to solidify his investigation of his powers.

Anyway Cube, what post became longer?

Anyway, if Diageo is indeed telling the truth then we would have saved about 10+ pages and revealing the role of multiple townies for the mafia to see if he just explained everything from the start.
Oh Cube, you are so devious. If you are not mafia, you must have some serious bone to pick with me.