NEurope
Jonnas

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Explain it better because I didn't understand your reasoning.

No no, I'm just an idiot, as Dannyboy just pointed out. :p

As far as I can see, ReZ is simply trying to spin the words to make himself and Cube seem trustworthy. In fact, it makes me quite suspicious of them both. ReZ is not stupid. He wouldn't make such an obvious logical mistake in his reasoning.

I'm flattered that you think I wouldn't. :p

Besides, I'm the most accurate investigator so far.

You are an investigator, you fail to believe I am town, together with your little companion Cube, and you have not investigated me...?

Eh... what...the....hell...

I'm flattered that you think I wouldn't. :p

Besides, I'm the most accurate investigator so far.

Possibly. But you're also one of the most skilful players. You're a master at appearing as a townie and throw suspicion onto others. I wouldn't put it past you to twist logic and reveal people as good in order to gain trust. :heh:

Who have you investigated ReZ, and what have your results been?

You are an investigator, you fail to believe I am town, together with your little companion Cube, and you have not investigated me...?

Eh... what...the....hell...

I havn't had the chance to investigate you. Besides you're winning me other and I have more pressing concerns now. I have a couple of names in mind.

Who have you investigated ReZ, and what have your results been?

Nintendohnut, inconclusive.

Terribly accurate. Omg if you're an investigator how comes you didn't say something sooner?!?!?!?

(yes, sarcasm, don't take it all srs bzns)

I'm in agreement that Marc may be neutral and it could be bad for the town if he himself takes down Lord James.

However, that doesn't make what he said any less true, which is what I'm more interested in at the moment.

He apparently has a cabal of animals/minions to do his bidding, from what I recall him saying. He did mention an investigation at some point too, but I tend to take a lot of ReZ with a pinch of salt in these games.

He apparently has a cabal of animals/minions to do his bidding, from what I recall him saying. He did mention an investigation at some point too, but I tend to take a lot of ReZ with a pinch of salt in these games.

He also mentioned protecting himself with his bear at one point.

Indeed the chaps above are all correct. I don't remember saying I protected myself. I should have kept that one quiet at least. :p

Also ReZ, even if you now believe your reasoning to be idiotic, can you repeat it to me so I can see what frame of mind you could have had to think it up?

So you protected yourself for all nights except the night when you investigated Nintendohnut?

Are you serious, ReZ? You've only investigated the one person? With an inconclusive result? Or are you trying to be funny, again?

Also ReZ, even if you now believe your reasoning to be idiotic, can you repeat it to me so I can see what frame of mind you could have had to think it up?

So you protected yourself for all nights except the night when you investigated Nintendohnut?

If you go back through the thread you'll see everything I've done, but I won't highlight it, to at least make it slightly trickier for the mafia.

And I said you're winning me other (and meant over) not that I'm convinced. My reasoning is sound.

Are you serious, ReZ? You've only investigated the one person? With an inconclusive result? Or are you trying to be funny, again?

Orrr....he's lying!

If you go back through the thread you'll see everything I've done, but I won't highlight it, to at least make it slightly trickier for the mafia.

Classic defense so you don't trip yourself up on your own deceptions.

Ok, I can dig all that! Thanks go to dannyboy for explaining the naive cop thing.

Changevote: Marcamillian.

Because diageo says so.

Classic defense so you don't trip yourself up on your own deceptions.

Lulz. Can't tell if you're being serious, so I'll retort in case you are being serious - two of the other actions were verified by other people.

Trololololol.

I'll give him at least until tonight, he should check the thread when he gets in from work, not keen on rushing any lynches after my recent fate elsewhere.

Jay, I'm going to shoot you in a minute. :heh:

If my calculation is correct, we only need about 5 votes for Marca to be lynched.

I'm going to put my vote on him for now. I'll take it off if he manages to convince me otherwise.

Vote: Marca

Right so we are back on him then?

vote Marc

Did we ever find the king?

I think because he wanted to verify that his results were correct, first. Hence why he kept targeting, before discovering it all came to evil. Then, they (Dazz and Rummy) cross-checked that Nintendohnut result, one evil, one good, so figured they must not have accurate information.

It makes sense, to be honest. What are the chances of getting 4 good results out of 4 and 4 evil results out of 4? Including opposite results on one person. Somebody (maybe Rummy) suggested that the characters were opposites. So, maybe they should target each other, as mentioned above.

I think they should target themselves - targeting each other, they could lie about their results (if they're secretly in cahoots?). I remember someone doing that before in a Pokémafia, so it should work.

Who is the bullfighter?

Zell thought you were the bullfighter, no?

The reasoning for voting for Nintendohnut is utterly moronic. Rummy and Dazz have both investigated me, ReZ and Nintendohnut. Both getting evil and good respectively. That is no case against Nintendohnut.

Now can we please get back to voting for mafia?

Dohnut is a killer, too...

Speaking of that, have we heard anything from Aqui1a for a while? I'm close to voting for Marca, but I'd like him to have his say before I go for it.

He jumped on the "vote for Marc" bandwagon a couple pages ago.

I spent so much time reading and putting together this reply, I forgot what I was going to say originally :( Oh wait...why is everyone still going on about Dohnut and Rummy? They're faulty investigators, targeting themselves tonight will (if it doesn't get messed up) confirm that.

People want us to target each other in hopes of us getting some sort of Gentlemanly boost-up. However, I'm unsure. Firstly, the mafia are likely to get in the way in case such a thing could occur. Secondly, what am I going to find out, that Dazz is evil? What if he IS evil? If I target myself, I will(assuming no interference) know for sure that I'm 100% dud, or possibly a very lucky guesser as a good cop, the deal with Dohnut makes it tricky though. Do we have any 100% confirmed townies? Not via Dazz?