N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

Genuinely really interested who you'd name as the 3 or 4 townies. You, Rummy, Danny and Peeps? Uhhuhyeahquite.

Me, Dannyboy and ReZourceman are the definites. Rummy is the potential but I think he could be Good.

Let me guess who you'd name as Mafia. Me, Rummy, Danny and Peeps? Uhhuhyeahquite. :p

Oh no I di'ent!

Town loses when they can't make a majority vote.

So it's a good thing that a Mafia is being lynched then! :p

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must confess that I'm really looking forward to see you be proven wrong. Twice the pride, double the fall.

At the same time, I'm genuinely so wound up in continued amazement/bewilderment at my own trajectory from a real-life person into a construct being of all-encompassing ridiculousness which both borders on awesomeness and horror-unadulterated, that I probably won't even have the capacity to have that lost-face reaction which comes with that situation.

At the same time, I'm genuinely so wound up in continued amazement/bewilderment at my own trajectory from a real-life person into a construct being of all-encompassing ridiculousness which both borders on awesomeness and horror-unadulterated, that I probably won't even have the capacity to have that lost-face reaction which comes with that situation.

confused.jpg

Is majority reached? All this discussion happened whilst I was asleep. I don't know how people could think I'm a neutral/mafia, if I'm lynching mafia then there's no way I'm not winning with the town, dummies.

Nobody listened to me in the EoTW, and nobody likes to listen here, I gave you Eddie and you still ask questions. I'm not sure what I can and can't say, but I've just seen a post by Smeagol that I think hit the nail on the head.

So, your explanation for how your results started changing is...there isn't one. And that they just happened to change by themselves? Who is this Ally? Rummy?

Basically yes. The night I targetted Eddie my PM was different and mentioned an ally, I've presumed it to be Dazz. It seems if we both target the same person we get an accurate result.

I see not why we had to bow so much to pressure after handing the town a mafia, to reveal the extent of our powers and how it works DOES make the target on our backs bigger, you do not go into a battle without knowing your enemy. The stubborness of the town annoys me, and tbh if we die and you lose, then you only have yourselves to blame. We're a two person power, we BOTH need to be alive for it to work.

Ah, I see we ARE at majority! However how many protectors have we got left? I honestly think Ell died last night trying to protect one of us, and it was not in vain.

If me and Dazz could get some protection tonight(after seeing that Tales is mafia, of course) then we could get the game wrapped up. Of course, again the issue of protection is complicated, because we'll need two protectors to protect each of us separately and not cross paths. If only there was some doubt about us to protect us from being killed by the mafia....BUT THERE ISN'T BECAUSE PEOPLE WOULDN'T TAKE A HINT AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE.

So annoyed with you people.

Or that. If you have an investigating cat at your disposal. If you get a good result, surely you're a bit useless for another 4 nights? I honestly don't care either way, I think some of the town insist on shooting themselves in the foot in this thread.

Oh yeah I was going to mention that I disagree with Chair on how many mafia are left. I think the game would have started with 6 or 7 maximum. Which means (if Tales) is mafia then there are....probably...2 left...or 3? Wait. Thats still loads. Who have we got rid of?

- Marcamillian

- Esequiel

- Eddie Coleslaw

I will be protecting an investigator from roleblocks but I won't say whooo. Whoever I deem to be most reliable after we find out what Tales is.

Also, chair's theories seem extremely off.

Sméagol is suspicious to me, yes, but accusing me of being mafia?

Aqui1a was active for quite a while, and then targeted no-one for a couple of nights and wouldn't even respond to PMs from Jonnas, so he was replaced. I wouldn't have done that massive long post if I were brought in as mafia, and I was actively encouraging the lynch of Eddie. If me, Dazz and Rummy were mafia and apparently so close to majority like you believe, why would we push so much for the lynch of a team mate?

This makes me wonder if you actually are mafia, chair. I did trust you, but now, I'm not so sure.

He won't. If he does, I can't, I'll lynch myself.

Do I have your word on that? You will put down a vote on yourself as soon as the day begins, if you are wrong.

Tales, where are you getting this idea of a second mafia from? You are plucking this out of thin air. Give us proof. Referring to past mafia games isn't proof about things that happen in this game.

Out of curiosity, how will you (Dazz and Rummy) be able to explain yourselves if Tales comes back as good?

He won't come back as Good. If he does, I suppose I'll do the same as Rummy and vote for myself.

I'm disgusted by the thought of them two gaining good favour by lynching the other mafia team then take out the town when they are in confusion of why the game has ended and they are out of suspects.

We're disgusted at the thought that you're still lying but different strokes, I suppose.