N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bump with the questions I still would like answered (although I think the third one may be cleared up now)

Dazz - full list of targets/days please

Rummy - full list of targets/days please

Chair - how was your roleblock described?

I've jsut been in the shower trying to think who could be the killer from last night, ruling people out one by one due to their night actions.

Eddie - roleblocked Sméagol

Ell - apparently didn't send target

Rummy - no claim

Sméagol - Steal ReZ - roleblocked

Tales - dreamt someone entered his room and tripped

It comes down to this lot.

I can kinda believe Ell because I know he had exams and that and hasn't been online as much over the last few days.

Rummy, we're waiting on targets from, but he is low suspicion to me. Just weird with this whole Dazz thing.

Eddie and Sméagol's stories rely on each other. There is no evidence that Sméagol actually did target ReZ. But I can kinda believe that Eddie was some kind of roleblocker/protector rather than Angus this night because of Peeps investigation of her.

Tales' dream, is perhaps the strangest thing to me. It is the most ambiguous thing in the whole day, and unless Rummy did target him, I think it's made up. Other nights he has come up with things that relate to other people, but tonight it is all focused on him, and relates to things that look unlikely to have happened. And if it did happen, it means that someone actually set up traps around Tales' room, which means EddieColeslaw is likely lying to us about roleblocking Sméagol, which means he could be the killer.

So yeah, that's my latest theory. I need my questions answered to fully flesh it out/verify it, but that's my current thinking.

They have all been ambiguous. Hardly my fault. Ftr, I think the tripping part is just so I could connect the dots that he/she was in my room.

All I want is your targets, just like everyone else but you and Dazz have been (eventually) willing to give. You can't deny that you've been withholding all information you've got since you realised all your targets turned out evil.

Why? Why do you want it, why does it matter? What are the implications of having that information? Do you consider such things, or just blindly ask with no real regard for it? It seems silly to me to push something so hard when I see no good reason for it, in fact, it's exactly why I won't answer it. I don't know about Dazz though, that's up to him. For the record, I've already said I consistently spend every night thinking people are evil, I don't think much else is relevant outside of that. Everything has been answered. As for you, why have you numerous times referred to me as being inactive in this game, also? You didn't answer that. According to the post counter thingy, I've been more active than you. Dazz has been more active than you. Dohnut has been more active than you, and he's DEAD!

I believe Eddie probably is mafia, but I'm always saying that we need to draw attention to ReZ as well. He believed in his result but was unwilling to put himself on the line. What does that tell you, eh? Why would you put yourself on the line but he wouldn't? Answer me that.

On the day of Dyson's lynching I originally pointed to Eddie, I did not lay myself on the line then. I will now because I doubt there's another like Dyson. I still stand by the fact, that whilst Dyson said there was no reason for him to appear evil, Jonnas has implied it quite clearly in his writeup of the night. Jonnas knows better than Dyson, and that's why I trust ReZ.

Okay...since you keep your promises about deals and don't go back, how about this: You and everybody else vote for Eddie and if she turns out to be Good, you can lynch me tomorrow and I won't say a word to defend myself even though I am Good.

I am so down with this instead of me :P

You have not contributed much information lately. haven't you read through this whole day phase??

I was dead on the first night and have only just returned, replacing Aqui1a, and have almost single handedly turned this game on its head and breathed some life and information into the town.

Everyone else has said what they've been up to, and you and Dazz are the only one's withholding this.

Did you target Tales last night?

I'm trying to work out if my theory detailed above is right.

By the way, I count activity on providing something useful. Not on post count.

That someone targeted him and they then tripped over.

Also, I still don't see how hard it is to give up your targets/results. It's all for the benefit of the town. If anyone dies tonight, it means we have all their info which will be very useful for the survivors.

I BELIEVE EDDIE IS SCUM. But I'm not voting to end the day until I get answers to my questions.

This day phase has been extremely useful but I don't want it to go to waste.

That someone targeted him and they then tripped over.

Also, I still don't see how hard it is to give up your targets/results. It's all for the benefit of the town. If anyone dies tonight, it means we have all their info which will be very useful for the survivors.

I BELIEVE EDDIE IS SCUM. But I'm not voting to end the day until I get answers to my questions.

This day phase has been extremely useful but I don't want it to go to waste.

See my earlier post for where I addressed this.

See my earlier post for where I addressed this.

And I refuse to accept your reasons when everyone else is being so co-operative. It just makes you look like you have different motives to the rest of us.

You are/ you were an investigator, and you haven't been coming out with your results or targets so we can work out what they mean in relation to what everyone else knows/has done.

You are not fulfilling your role as a supposedly townie investigator, as you're not being helpful at all!

If you don't want to tell me everything, at least say what you did last night so I can rule you out of being the killer. But I am not happy with you, and will be keeping an eye on you if you don't divulge.

Eddie, please give us your character name/description. There's no reason why you would need to keep it a secret at this point in the game.

I'm not giving it unless I think it's going to help. And recalling Dyson's final moments...I don't think it will.

Eddie - roleblocked Sméagol

Ell - apparently didn't send target

Rummy - no claim

Sméagol - Steal ReZ - roleblocked

Tales - dreamt someone entered his room and tripped

It comes down to this lot.

I can kinda believe Ell because I know he had exams and that and hasn't been online as much over the last few days.

Rummy, we're waiting on targets from, but he is low suspicion to me. Just weird with this whole Dazz thing.

Eddie and Sméagol's stories rely on each other. There is no evidence that Sméagol actually did target ReZ. But I can kinda believe that Eddie was some kind of roleblocker/protector rather than Angus this night because of Peeps investigation of her.

Tales' dream, is perhaps the strangest thing to me. It is the most ambiguous thing in the whole day, and unless Rummy did target him, I think it's made up. Other nights he has come up with things that relate to other people, but tonight it is all focused on him, and relates to things that look unlikely to have happened. And if it did happen, it means that someone actually set up traps around Tales' room, which means EddieColeslaw is likely lying to us about roleblocking Sméagol, which means he could be the killer.

Peeps has confirmed my power. I think Sméagol mentioned that he was roleblocked. What more do you want? Yet you believe Ell and Rummy's targets? What confirms them for you?

I am not a killer (if that's what you mean in the last paragraph, apologies if you meant Tales or Sméagol, but thought I would reassert it anyway). In the past hunting knives were found in either Dannyboy or Dohnut's rooms, who are known killers. Neither Zell nor Flink found such a thing in my room. Don't you think that they would have reported it?

Also, I can't believe Rummy gets away with not telling his targets, which I think tell a lot more than name and character description, which people are bugging me for.

Ell and Rummy's lack of targets*

Also, has anyone ever been targeted by Tales/reverse tracked/normal tracked him before?

Why? Why do I answer to you mr-paul? I've asked questions regarding my targets to you as well, to what consequence is it? Is there doubt about me and/or what I do? Peeps confirmed exactly what I said earlier in the thread. What are you possibly going to do with knowing my targets that will be beneficial to the town? What if it's more beneficial to the mafia? If it was relevant or useful, I would give it to you. The only thing I've given, and nobody seems to want to even trust me enough to follow through with it, so why should I trust you?

As for Eddie, Eddie just doesn't like me because she's mafia.

Why? Why do I answer to you mr-paul? I've asked questions regarding my targets to you as well, to what consequence is it? Is there doubt about me and/or what I do? Peeps confirmed exactly what I said earlier in the thread. What are you possibly going to do with knowing my targets that will be beneficial to the town? What if it's more beneficial to the mafia? If it was relevant or useful, I would give it to you. The only thing I've given, and nobody seems to want to even trust me enough to follow through with it, so why should I trust you?

As for Eddie, Eddie just doesn't like me because she's mafia.

Because if you happen to die tonight, we have your info.

You have given no info since day 4.

Yes there is doubt in your power, because you found everyone evil, inc. Nintendohnut up to a certain point, and since then, have come out with nothing.

You have NOTHING to hide. We will only weed out the liars if we are all totally honest and open, and you aren't being honest and open.

You should trust me because I wouldn't expose absolutely everything everyone has done if I was mafia, as it would be exposing my team mates.

Hiding things just makes you appear to have different motives.

If I die tonight I have at least left something to the town.

If you die, you've left nothing.

We know at least in your word, who you've targeted and that you haven't actually killed anyone, and that you have nothing to hide, and it can be verified against what other people have done!

I just don't know why you're hiding, and if everyone is evil in your books, why we should trust you on lynching Eddie (I believe she is evil, but not because of what you are saying)

We know at least in your word, who you've targeted and that you haven't actually killed anyone, and that you have nothing to hide, and it can be verified against what other people have done!

I just don't know why you're hiding, and if everyone is evil in your books, why we should trust you on lynching Eddie (I believe she is evil, but not because of what you are saying)

Question; Then why do you(and everyone else) believe she is evil? Iirc, it started with the misunderstanding about roleblocking/protecting, but since then I haven't really got a clue what the suspicion is. Which is the main reason I'm not voting.

Yes, giving out your info does go to the mafia too. But it also makes the town a lot more informed and gives us a lot better chance.

You say it's not worth you telling what you've been up to, but then say trust me I'm right???? You haven't given any reason for us to trust you.

Question; Then why do you(and everyone else) believe she is evil? Iirc, it started with the misunderstanding about roleblocking/protecting, but since then I haven't really got a clue what the suspicion is. Which is the main reason I'm not voting.

Mainly down to voting patterns, activity, suspect targeting, interactions with others, and the fact that the two most suspicious people to me, Sméagol and Eddie, their stories rely on each other.

You suspect me purely for your slight defending of them, and I believe your role is an easily made up one. No-one throughout the game has targeted you or really had anything to do with you, which makes me feel that you could now be the killer. Voting for you now would be purely a hunch, but I will be keeping my eye on you. You might be genuine but I think there are too many info gatherers dead and alive for yours to be genuine.

So you'll get...nothing? For the record, here in my own word, I haven't actually killed anyone(dont know how/when/why you would have thought I did), and cannot either. I'm very surely certain Eddie is mafia though, and willing to stake everything on it. Why was Dyson so quick to lynch and not Eddie? Cos he was town the mafia were jumping on, why so long for Eddie? Cos her mafia chums are stalling.

Just trust me on this, she's mafia. You give me something, I'll give you something. Once it goes through and I'm proved correct, I'll tell you exactly how I think it happened, but not before.

Yes, giving out your info does go to the mafia too. But it also makes the town a lot more informed and gives us a lot better chance.

You say it's not worth you telling what you've been up to, but then say trust me I'm right???? You haven't given any reason for us to trust you.

Mainly down to voting patterns, activity, suspect targeting, interactions with others, and the fact that the two most suspicious people to me, Sméagol and Eddie, their stories rely on each other.

You suspect me purely for your slight defending of them, and I believe your role is an easily made up one. No-one throughout the game has targeted you or really had anything to do with you, which makes me feel that you could now be the killer. Voting for you now would be purely a hunch, but I will be keeping my eye on you. You might be genuine but I think there are too many info gatherers dead and alive for yours to be genuine.

I haven't said I'm suspicous of you, more annoyed because you (mistakenly) accused me of holding back info. And my information has been proven in plenty enough times to prove my role is real. Hardly my fault no one targets me. I haven't defended Sméagol to my knowledge and Eddie was because of the (silly) misunderstanding of her post that lead to quick lynch train, since then it just my usual self, hesistant.