N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Hunter's Chance

Jonnas

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have nothing, as per. I have to say, people casting aspersions over this eye-based doctor fellow is a little suspicious to me... for example (and this is just an example) when Tales says 'surely water would be better' that seems like he's accusing either Cube of lying or the Doctor of... well, not using water. Either way I'm not sure what his (or anyone else's) reason for saying things like that is, apart from to make someone look a little more suspicious (whether it's Cube or someone else). For that reason I suspect people who did that, but seeing as I can only base my accusations and questions on what is said during the day it's not exactly rocket science.

I was just making a (poor) joke....

Night 2 has ended'Gentlemen, I have carefully observed Sméagol tonight. Indeed, he is a thief, who steals. He is also capable of protecting others, though I know not from what.

It should be noted, however, that there was no evidence whatsoever of him belonging to any group. That is what I saw.

Stay safe and alert.'"[/i]

Guessing it had something to do with the write-up

Diageo, I also have that exact same power.. which makes me wonder, is it likely that two people have the same ability while both being townies? I'll leave that for ya'll to decide.

As for the other person who targeted you Rez, I am responsible for that :) I protected you from Mundi (I only know it was him because he said so). One thing thing is clear though which is he didn't try to kill you. Although, my PM did say I 'prevented someone suspicious' from entering your room.

Aqui1a, what were your whereabouts on this very last night?

Lol, didn't see your post.

Diageo, I also have that exact same power.. which makes me wonder, is it likely that two people have the same ability while both being townies? I'll leave that for ya'll to decide.

As for the other person who targeted you Rez, I am responsible for that :) I protected you from Mundi (I only know it was him because he said so). One thing thing is clear though which is he didn't try to kill you. Although, my PM did say I 'prevented someone suspicious' from entering your room.

ORLY. Interesting.

Mundi, whats your abilitiy?

Dazz, what did you do last night?

Exact same power as who?

While this may possibly be the stupidest move in mafia history (well, except jayseven getting himself lynchbombed as a mafia), I feel we need to sort this out:

I was the one who was pushed over by Cube last night. However, I was the one targetting Cube, which proves I can't be Angus. However, something strange is certainly going on with me, but I have no idea what ...

I was the one who was pushed over by Cube last night. However, I was the one targetting Cube, which proves I can't be Angus. However, something strange is certainly going on with me, but I have no idea what ...

Why does it prove that you can't be Angus?

Because I targetted you, not heroic.

One of my theories was that someone gave Angus the ability to give someone two targets. Although my first (and more likely) thought was there was some kind of disguise ability in use here.

Well it is possible Sméagol knew that he would be targeted, and so himself, or got the mafia, to redirect whoever targeted Sméagol to Aqui1a. I don't know if redirectors are obvious or not. As in, if the PM says that Sméagol got knocked to the ground, if I got misdirected, would it still say Sméagol. But I guess someone may have put a Sméagol disguise on Aqui1a. Or Sméagol may have the power ReZourceman had the last game, but I think I remember that he was somewhat untargetable then.

Anyway, I want some answers from Sméagol, and if it is not satisfactory or if he takes too long, I'm going to vote for him.

One of my theories was that someone gave Angus the ability to give someone two targets. Although my first (and more likely) thought was there was some kind of disguise ability in use here.

I might as well be completely honest here: I woke up in a closet with amnesia and a terrible headache. I have no idea who I am or what I'm doing here. Every night I can target someone and talk to them to find out if they know anything about me. So far I'm none the wiser.

I was sure that Jonnas was going to give me a special role since the game is so story-driven. However, I was also pretty sure he wasn't just going to make me Angus again, which you all have to admit would be pretty lame/unfair. Since I'm evidently NOT Angus, but apparently look like him and can't be targetted at night (which he couldn't either in the first game when not targetting anyone), I wonder if I have any connections to him?

Wild theory: Maybe I'm his British twin, James Barker, back from the dead to get revenge on my psychopathic brother? It'd make for a great plot twist.

Something else entirely: How many thieves are we dealing with? Herojan was one, a maid, and there was mention of a butler named Sebastian who could also steal. These two sound like a pair of servant stealers - investigators, perhaps? I seem to recall such a pair in the first game. Sméagol is a thief and apparently a protector, though his alignment is the big question.

Aqui1a, what powers do you have again, exactly?

Something else entirely: How many thieves are we dealing with? Herojan was one, a maid, and there was mention of a butler named Sebastian who could also steal. These two sound like a pair of servant stealers - investigators, perhaps? I seem to recall such a pair in the first game. Sméagol is a thief and apparently a protector, though his alignment is the big question.

Aqui1a, what powers do you have again, exactly?

I can protect people from anything, apart from being killed.