• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's all of them:

Night 1: Rummy

Night 2: Chairdriver

Night 3: Sméagol

Night 4: mr-paul

Night 5: Jayseven

No living organism targeted Rummy. Probably doesn't mean anything. Luigi targeted Chairdriver. A green tint was seen around mr-paul. No one targeted Sméagol and Jayseven.

Looking back at dyson target's, I targeted you on night 2. And Chairdriver on night 4 of course, both of you who was targeted by Luigi so I have absolutely nothing.

You're a reverse tracker? Only non living organisms I could think of would be, well, yourself if you're ROB and possibly an assist trophy/item or maybe mister gayman watch. I thought maybe pikmin or pokemon trainer, but they're kinda living, as are teh pokemanz.

Where's mr-paul? I'm sure there's still plenty info to be had from people that we aren't getting. Dyson just gave us like...8 targets! We confirming him?

Sorry, had a busy day and was out last night!

All I know is that it is definitely Jonnas who hit herojan away... I'm a bit suspicious of him with these powers and his knowledge of being able to make up fake PMs.

I also want to know more about Nintendohnut, even just the character.

It looks like someone different may have killed Dannyboy to me.

Esequiel, did you find an item?

Right so I reckon now is probably the time to just out myself. I'm Diddy Kong, and as far as I can tell Ive been the little red and cream thing that's been scurrying around. I can investigate alignments, and I can even do it after someone is dead. That means that I can find out whether we killed a townie or a mafioso, or just target someone who's alive to see what their alignment is.

The reason it's taken me so long to come out with this information is that I was pretty sure for a long time that I was a dumb cop, and that my results were the wrong way around. This was because I investigated two people and got some odd results. However, after a conversation with Diageo I am now very confident I am not a dumb cop. He didn't tell me I wasn't, or anything like that, but I am now sure that my results are trustworthy.

The reason I am happy to come out and say this now is that I know that Rez is a mafia member. If you remember, a couple of days ago I asked if we were sure about Rez. I also asked if we were quite sure that Ice Climbers had been town (I checked them out and got a townie result, which is why I was asking - I was checking my dumb cop theory)

So I'm basically out now, everyone knows who I am and what I do. I'd love some protection tonight if possible, because right now it seems like I'm the only player who can actually find out people's alignments.

Anyway, that is all irrelevant for now. Rez is evil.

Vote: Rez

It will also be useful to check back through the votes that Rez has cast and the posts that he has made. Before anyone asks I am fully sure about this result - as I said I was unsure at first (which is why it's taken me so long to come forward) but am now 100% confident about this.

ALSO! Was Sonic in the last game? To me its pretty obvious that he is in this game - the blue streak can only be him, and if this is true he is probably the killer from last night, seeing as he was there at the scene.

Okay, got a few things to explain:

1- I thought I was silenced. Diageo told me I was silenced, but later corrected himself. This is why I didn't post sooner.

2- Yes, I removed Herojan from the game. I have the power to remove someone from the game for two nights, and sent Herojan flying for two reasons. First, I wanted to prevent him from killing anybody (and I didn't know if my punch also blocked him during the night I used my power, so I risked this a bit), and second, I wanted to completely prove to the naysayers that Herojan was Wolf. The write-up, however, is a bit confusing in this aspect.

3- My theory is that Dannyboy hid Herojan from the write-up. I mean, he isn't Meta Knight and probably isn't Toon link either. I don't know if my punch accidentally killed Dannyboy, or if it was something else entirely. Mr-Paul is the blue flash, he should know something about what happened.

4- Nintendohnut is good, I assure you of this.

5- Peeps, what did you do last night?

NEW POST: Ninja'd. Dohnut outed himself, ReZ is evil, and... I still want an answer from The Peeps.

1. Diddy Kong / NINTENDOHNUT

2. Ike / RUMMY

3. King Dedede / SMEAGOL

4. Lucas / CUBE

5. Meta Knight / DANNYBOY

6. Pikmin & Olimar / ELLMEISTER

7. Pit / JAYSEVEN

8. R.O.B. / TALES

9. Wolf / HEROICJANITOR

10. Captain Falcon / CHAIRDRIVER

11. Donkey Kong / JONNAS

12. Falco Lombardi / MR-PAUL

13. Ice Climbers / MADDOG

14. Luigi / DYSON

15. Assist Trophys /THE PEEPS

16. Mr. Game & Watch / ZELL

17. Toon Link / REZ

18. Zero Suit Samus / ESEQUIEL

All we need to work out now is who is good.

Wow, things just got interesting.

Who else is good/evil according to you Dohnut?

How sure are you that Dohnut is good and his results are genuine, Jonnas?

I'm not quite sure what's happening in the write-up, to me it looks like Dannyboy was killed by someone who I don't recognise, I'm not sure if it was from Jonnas' punch on HeroJan or not.