NEurope
killer kirby

The Governator

Seriously, this needs a thread. It looks like a show that should have been on when I was a kid, and knowing me, would have LOVED IT!!! Ah well, better late then never. :D

I am still trying to figure out if this is a late April Fools or if this is REALLY being made.

Actually looks quite bad. Especially compared to modern cartoons - looks cheap and dated. :/

Shame cause the idea is such a joke.

It broke on the 31st. I was hesitant that it was an April Fools but apparently not. It's just a fools.

I'd watch it too, it looks awesome, haha. I just hope it's not an April Fool's or a prank! :(

Actually looks quite bad. Especially compared to modern cartoons - looks cheap and dated. :/

The style pisses on shit like Ben 10.

The first minute or so had an awesome Captain Planet vibe to it, the style, the power ring, the assistants wearing different colours.

Fuck, now I just gotta hurry up with my cartoon starring the political crimefighting squad of Brown, Blair, Prescott, Widdecombe, Blunket and dog Lucy!

This will be better than every cartoon to ever exist.

No way this is real, who puts such shit music on over the top of the cartoon without editing it down and making sure the sound effects can be heard?! KIDS WANT TO SEE SHIT GETTING FUCKED UP DAMMIT

(totes reminds me of early 00s tho)

The first minute or so had an awesome Captain Planet vibe to it, the style, the power ring, the assistants wearing different colours.

Fuck, now I just gotta hurry up with my cartoon starring the political crimefighting squad of Brown, Blair, Prescott, Widdecombe, Blunket and dog Lucy!

I recommend the Political Officers of the World. They will attack with POW Blocks and their HQ will be the POW Camp. Or Camp POW to their closest amigos.

Or if you're going to make it UK only, I endorse the Political Union of the British Empire - Or PUBE for short. A snappy title will certainly attract sales.

No way this is real, who puts such shit music on over the top of the cartoon without editing it down and making sure the sound effects can be heard?! KIDS WANT TO SEE SHIT GETTING FUCKED UP DAMMIT

(totes reminds me of early 00s tho)

I was thinking that too, they really should've played the sound effects louder so you could hear them over the music.

I'm still unsure on this. It sounds too good to be true, plus it doesn't look right. I've seen some of these modern cartoons and they look better than this. I'll eat my words if it is true.

Sigh this is real. Arnie has been talking it up on the twitters. Think I retweeted some of his tweets, but yeah anyway, I looks kinda cool and dumb. I don't really know where cartoons and the such like are these days and where this "sits" so to speak but will be interesting to see what its like as it does have a kinda 90's vibe to it.

I'm still unsure on this. It sounds too good to be true, plus it doesn't look right. I've seen some of these modern cartoons and they look better than this. I'll eat my words if it is true.

Now eat.

And what cartoons look better?