Top Posters In This Topic

Added you.

Added! Added!

You haven't me!!!!

Ok on my lunch break have added:

@\-Dem0\-

@Mokong X\-C

@Hero\-of\-Time

Sorry if any objections to that, you didn't get in quick enough ;) will add others as and when I can, if that's ok :)

Ok guys cheers. I will add you all when I'm back form work tonight.

Cool, would like to say I will delete the friend request @Hero\-of\-Time, but the 3DS doesn't let me do that, so they will sit idly and untouched on my friend request list forever more...I will only add and @ people who have posted in the last few months or so, should make it easier to get people who are still using them or want to be added :)

• 2 weeks later...
Cool, would like to say I will delete the friend request @Hero\-of\-Time, but the 3DS doesn't let me do that, so they will sit idly and untouched on my friend request list forever more...I will only add and @ people who have posted in the last few months or so, should make it easier to get people who are still using them or want to be added :)

Go to your friend list and click settings, then "delete friend card"

Thanks for the adds. Can @Mokong X\-C please take my name off the list though as I've sold my 3DS on. Cheers.

I'll remove you from the list now.

My code is 4227-1148-7188 please can people add me and let me know if they do!

Added.

Hey all, got a few of you on here through my Wii U, could I be so presumptuous to add people on here for my 3DS too?

My friend code is 0430-8902-1497 and name is JBS, unless people have any objections will start adding people's codes to mine, looking forward to ghost busting on luigi's mansion 2 and such :)

Added.

First Post updated to this point

Edited by lostmario
Automerged Doublepost

• 1 month later...
1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!