NEurope
MoogleViper

How often do you wash your hands?

Soap and water.. generally the Palmolive Aquarium handwash because it looks cool :heh:

88600655.jpg

Haha yeah I like those as well!

My man part is just as clean as my elbow or something. I don't go washing my hands every time I touch my elbow. :P

I'm exactly the same. Washing up water feels dirty, and i hate it. My hands feel horrible after.

Why don't you use washing up gloves? I couldn't stand washing the dishes with my bare hands...ick!

I wash my hands quite a lot...the towel for drying my hands on is always wet :S I don't bother with hand sanitiser though, too much hassle for my lazy ass to carry around.

My man part is just as clean as my elbow or something. I don't go washing my hands every time I touch my elbow. :P

Sure, I bet it smells of roses too and rainbows appear whenever you whip it out.

Quite ordinary with my habit. Usually 5-7 times per day. Love to just wash them when I feel dirty.

But, I do like the fact that I always use my own towel that I store secretly and non-conspicuously in my room. The thought of using a towel that everyone uses...waaah!

I NEVER wash my hands in a public place (pubs, shops, etc) using their taps or soaps purely because there have been quite a few places that are just absolutely disgusting (I'm talking puddles of piss, shit up the cubicles...that kind of thing) and it always puts me off. I always take out and use hand sanitiser whenever I go out without fail. As I said in the annoyance thread, nobody even knows I have it in my pocket.

I've always hated seeing blokes never washing their hands after having a piss and yet wiping their hands on their jacket. Then when I see them outside, they're holding a pint glass, hugging their kids or missus, eating, etc. and it really makes me shiver.

Extreme germ-o-phobe. You take hand sanitizer to the pub?... Jeez a bit of soap and water jobs a good'un.

To answer the thread, I wash my hands when I go to the bathroom or if they're particularly dirty.

Why don't you use washing up gloves? I couldn't stand washing the dishes with my bare hands...ick!

I wash my hands quite a lot...the towel for drying my hands on is always wet :S I don't bother with hand sanitiser though, too much hassle for my lazy ass to carry around.

We had some, but they must of been the smallest size going, and my hands were too big.

(Why are threads about toilet habits always the most popular threads on here?)

Must admit, we're pretty good at talkin' shit.

I always wash my hands after using a public toilet. You don't know who, or what was in there before you.

Other times i wash my hands include

• After using the toilet at home
  • Before dinner
  • After washing the dishes
  • After putting the dishes in the dishwasher
  • Before handling food
  • Before handling raw meats
  • After gardening
  • After the housework

I think thats about it.

Every time I go to the loo, handle the animals and handle uncooked meats :P

Extreme germ-o-phobe. You take hand sanitizer to the pub?... Jeez a bit of soap and water jobs a good'un.

Yes I bloody do! I don't want nobody else's shit or piss germs on my hands! At least with my hand sanitiser, I know where it's been! cue some dirty joke from ReZ...

I also never touch the handles or anywhere in any toilets except for me, everything else I do with my foot or with tissue I have in my pockets.

Yes I bloody do! I don't want nobody else's shit or piss germs on my hands! At least with my hand sanitiser, I know where it's been! cue some dirty joke from ReZ...

I also never touch the handles or anywhere in any toilets except for me, everything else I do with my foot or with tissue I have in my pockets.

I'm struggling to reply to this, I think it's just best if I don't say anything.

Are you female?

I'm not a complete germ-o-phobe but I just don't like them. I think it come from the time when I went to the toilet in an airport and I saw lumps of shit up the walls and puddles of piss. Even thinking about it makes me shudder.

Are you female?

No, just easily grossed out by pub toilets that smell foul or look grubby. I just can't do it. Men's toilets are gross in airports, I mean, how the fuck do people manage to get shit up the walls???

I used to be a lot worse but now I'm a bit better. It depends on the place really. If it looks nice and clean like in a museum, I would use the taps and soaps but it's very rare I ever go into a pub that has a men's room that either doesn't stink to high heavens or is dirty or has piss puddles. There have been a couple that are okay but it's like the pub I went to last night. Everywhere was spotless and clean, I go into the toilets and they smelt foul and there's puddles everywhere and shit in the pan, it's just disgusting!

As I said, you guys are literally the only people who know I carry a bottle of hand sanitiser in my pocket. Otherwise, nobody would ever guess unless I told them.

Yes, let's all make fun of Dazz for being sensible. ¬_¬

I would thank but my thank button isn't there! :(

I work in a restaurant so my hands can get pretty messy. Either I'm running food, making desserts or serving at the bar, so I end up having to wash my hands every 15-20 minutes because of various spillages or whatever making my hands all dirty or just sticky from alcohol or ice cream or something...

wait hang on...so your telling me that you have to wash your hands daily?

I thought the sink was used for something else.

I wash them properly:

After using the toilet

After stroking pets

Before eating

The other thing I wash them for, which probably makes me more obsessive than others, is doing the drying-up. The way I see it, you're touching the cloth that touches your plates, glasses, forks etc.

I've never heard of people washing their hands after doing the washing-up though. Assuming you're using a good Fairy Liquid or something, that water's anti-bacterial.

I've never heard of people washing their hands after doing the washing-up though. Assuming you're using a good Fairy Liquid or something, that water's anti-bacterial.

It sorta depends what you've been washing and just how polluted you've allowed the water to become :eek:

I'm a bit weird with some food in that I don't really like to touch some things. Stuff that someone else may have been eating, such as mayonnaise, tuna, tomato ketchup or pineapples (all of which I don't like) I seem to find hateful to touch.

I hate touching a lot of things that have gone cold, though. For example, although I don't eat them myself, I don't like the thought of touching the remaining contents of something like a Pot Noodle that's been sitting there for a while :shakehead I'd probably be reaching straight for the soap if I came into contact with that..!

It sorta depends what you've been washing and just how polluted you've allowed the water to become :eek:

Ah, that does make sense.

I'm a bit weird with some food in that I don't really like to touch some things. Stuff that someone else may have been eating, such as mayonnaise, tuna, tomato ketchup or pineapples (all of which I don't like) I seem to find hateful to touch.

I'm the same, apart from pineapples (which I like). I always pick up those plates whilst wearing a rubber glove, then rinse them under the tap before washing them properly.

Sure, I bet it smells of roses too and rainbows appear whenever you whip it out.

Yes, just like my elbow.

That has to be bothersome when wearing short sleeves.
Of course not, who doesn't like rainbows.