N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he doesn't know what their power is. He can't read minds.

But there is nothing to back this up within the context of the game! It's silly to assume this game is completely true to the series. Like bad guys are sometimes made good and vice versa, sometimes powers are altered to better fit the game mechanics.

I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong, I'm just saying it's silly to assume stuff about the game from the series, especially to that level of detail.

His PM, if genuine, said that he can control people's actions. I.e. he can decide what they do. I don't see any reason why he wouldn't be able to make them use their own power.

Right, then we agree completely. I probably misunderstood what you meant before.

How do you figure mr-paul is the powerful man from the write-up?

Cube said he made his target investigate someone. I assumed that was the bit where the powerful man went up to the cheerleader. The rest of the write-up wouldn't make sense with the info. Because if he was the man with the glasses there would an outcry from Cube saying that mr-paul is the morpher. It was a guestimate but other people seem to agree, so I'm going to say I knew it all along. :P

How? I see it... Just making sure you do too...

Haha, right... sure you do.

Also this:

I said that a dead person investigated one of my targets. You then said who I controlled.

Actually I'm going to vote: Rez too. He is the only person who got hit by the red energy, so I think there is a write-up switcher as well. Bad move from the mafia to highlight their write-up powers early on.

Also Danny, I think what I say makes perfect sense as a muscular manipulator, but I am willing to say The Peeps may have made what is essentially a mistake, but I don't think so.

Actually I'm going to vote: Rez too. He is the only person who got hit by the red energy, so I think there is a write-up switcher as well. Bad move from the mafia to highlight their write-up powers early on.

Sylar sounds more like a neutral killer than a mafia member, but seeing there were only kill attempts made by one player he could be a mafia member...

Unless there were some shenanigans with the mafia killer last night.

There goes a townie roleblocker. Bad news for Diageo.

I'm sure the killer and the second guy he attacked are recognisable to someone at least.

Nothing stated an alignment.

Also totally think Sylar would be a neutral, either way, Vote:ReZ.

Listen, I never said it didn't! It DOES make perfect sense, but I'm saying you're often too quick to assume things in my opinion. :heh:

He does like making quick assumptions.

Sorry to continue arguing about old stuff, but I didn't assume anything at all. If The Peeps went and called his power muscular manipulator, then he manipulates muscles. Tough to the player involved if The Peeps is making mistakes, but you shouldn't assume he is. Now we have evidence that The Peeps is taking liberties with the puppet master role, since Cube somehow knows what went on in the investigation while mr-paul doesn't.

To look out for; the red-laser-shooter-(ando?)guy's comments on all this. IF ReZ is evil, then I'd say that whoever is this guy is mafia as well, unless they come out and verify our suspicions.

My logic centre is fried after a long day. Will rationalise what I've just said;

If red laser guy gives target the ability to have two targets the next day, then they will be able to support/corroborate our assumptions that ReZ is today's killer (as he targetted him yesterday).

If ReZ IS evil, and andoredlaser guy does not come forward and vote for rez, then it's blates clear that the mafia set up the idea to give themselves a double kill on night 2 (which failed for some, surely awesome, reason).

AND STUFF SO TIRED GOING NOW

Vote: ReZ etc

That makes no sense, jay. Why would red-laser guy need to come out? We know he targeted ReZ, and due to Diageo we know that it gives the person who is hit two targets the following night. He would simply be making himself a target if he did so - he can't give us any more information.

BTW, I will vote ReZ, we should just hear what he has to say first.

Sorry to continue arguing about old stuff, but I didn't assume anything at all. If The Peeps went and called his power muscular manipulator, then he manipulates muscles. Tough to the player involved if The Peeps is making mistakes, but you shouldn't assume he is. Now we have evidence that The Peeps is taking liberties with the puppet master role, since Cube somehow knows what went on in the investigation while mr-paul doesn't.

But we also know Cube goes into people's minds, making it reasonable that he's able to learn of their power/command them to use their own power. Face it, your interpretation of the power is not necessarily true.

To look out for; the red-laser-shooter-(ando?)guy's comments on all this. IF ReZ is evil, then I'd say that whoever is this guy is mafia as well, unless they come out and verify our suspicions.

My logic centre is fried after a long day. Will rationalise what I've just said;

If red laser guy gives target the ability to have two targets the next day, then they will be able to support/corroborate our assumptions that ReZ is today's killer (as he targetted him yesterday).

If ReZ IS evil, and andoredlaser guy does not come forward and vote for rez, then it's blates clear that the mafia set up the idea to give themselves a double kill on night 2 (which failed for some, surely awesome, reason).

AND STUFF SO TIRED GOING NOW

Vote: ReZ etc

Well, since we're close to majority, if Ando is mafia, he could come forward and thus gain our trust. He could then manipulate us from within. [/paranoid]

Cube somehow knows what went on in the investigation while mr-paul doesn't.

Nvm that part since mr-paul did get it. Still think Cube was lying :)

Ok so now we wait for Rez. Since he was the ambitious man yesterday I think there is either a write-up switcher or maybe an invisible power-enhancer?

Face it, your interpretation of the power is not necessarily true.

Not an interpretation. Tis a fact.

You do like making quick assumptions. In this case I think Cube is lying about his power because of many reasons, but I wasn't referring to this exact situation with my comment.

You do like making quick assumptions. In this case I think Cube is lying about his power because of many reasons, but I wasn't referring to this exact situation with my comment.

Enlighten me to your fantastic reasons? You voted because I said that yesterday. My only assumption is that muscular manipulation means he can manipulate muscles, and he can't read minds. That isn't an assumption it is sense.