N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

You don't feel mafia, that's for sure. But Eric's power can't make people decide what they want to do themselves. He doesn't tell them what to do, then if they can't do it they do some other completely random thing. He tells them everything, even when to walk.

For the record I believe you are neutral and possibly dangerous, because the mafia pm would probably be in a different format to a neutral/town one since they would all be together and you wouldn't be able to guess the right format. So I think you removed a win condition/piece of your power and changed neutral to town.

Like in the current Pokémafia, you make assumptions you have very little basis for and put them forward as facts. You really can't expect his power to be identical to his power in the series. In all likelihood it has been tweaked to fit the mechanics of the game better.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His power is called "Muscular Manipulation". I didn't say anything until I had evidence of that. How is it muscular manipulation for him to just tell him to use his power and then for Rez to go do so? How can Rez, when told to use his power on Diageo, then start trashing Diageo's house?

His power is called "Muscular Manipulation". I didn't say anything until I had evidence of that. How is it muscular manipulation for him to just tell him to use his power and then for Rez to go do so? How can Rez, when told to use his power on Diageo, then start trashing Diageo's house?

You do make a point there, but you kept reinforcing his ability in the show as the basis for your point, which bothered me a bit. :heh: But yeah, there might actually be something to it.

I can't see how Eric Doyle can be beneficial to the town. He was a psycho in the show, and I don't believe Peeps would change him that much. And that untidy PM does look like it's had a bit of a dodgy job done on it, too. lol

So I shall Vote: Cube

I would actually say I look like bald, black guy ... :blank:

Oh I see,....so all black guys look the same? FFS guys, can we pipe down on the racism in this thread, eh?

:p

And.....this is insanely hard.

- Choppy PM

- Supposed blind copy and paste (unlike Cube)

- Barking orders

Vote : Cube

If you are town its unfortunate that your (character) used to be evil (according to you).

(Also...redirection, A) Doesn't tend to be a townie power and B) It isn't hugely useful until we have solid suspiscion on who mafia's are....in which case we can just lynch anyway)

- I revealed everything myself, there was no reason (from a mafia perspective) to do so.

- I revealed myself as an evil person, with an evil-sounding role.

-The reasons were this were clearly stated (I thought at the time that it would catch a mafia).

- I don't know everything about my character, if it was a lie then I would have had to do a lot of research to make it all match.

- On top of this, I would have definitely made sure that the PM was correct with no errors if I had made it up.

- If I'm mafia, then why would we decide to give up what would be our most powerful role?

- We have had plenty of redirectors in the town in previous games.

- I'm also immensely useful to the town. I can turn people into investigators and protectors. I can also identify two people each night.

Man I am so confused, but Diageo made a post earlier that made me think he was mafia, it didn't seem quite like him. Also Nintendohnut highlighted the point, plus this whole two roleblocker thing with other reasons makes me want to Vote: Diageo.

Though I have to ask Jonnas, how do you know the Haitian is a roleblocker, and that he roleblocked you?

Quoting night 1 with the drama for clarity.

Night 1

A bald man concentrated hard.

Cube, the bald man.

An ambitious man felt an unrelenting urge to head out into the night. On the way to his destination, he was struck by a blast of red energy though the man did not seem to notice.

The ambitious man, ReZ, manipulated by cube's power. Diageo blasts ReZ with red energy (as ando, was it?), which was supposed to roleblock him but Cube's power trumped it, hence ReZ not seeming to notice it.

A bed-ridden gentlemen seemed to be having a distressing dream.
Two characters is pretty much all we can infer from this!

Daniel Linderman studied himself in the mirror, after a time he set out to find a powerful man.
So we think this Linderman may be a shapeshifter? His target may be of interest.

The ambitious man broke into a commanding woman's house and immediately set to destroying the place. The woman ran downstairs after hearing the commotion and saw the man throwing her TV out of the window.

'Why did you come here?!' She screamed, 'Get out of my house!'

Without delay, the man dropped the chair he was holding and left via the broken window. The woman looked extremely confused.

The commanding woman sounds just that -- able to command people. Now, surely if cube targetted rez then cube would've directed rez towards this woman's house. Have I missed you telling us this, cube?

A man with horn-rimmed glasses drew the curtains and stayed at home. Shortly after the lights went out a blazing fire started. The man awoke only to find himself suffocating from the thick black smoke filling the room. Still groggy with sleep he opened his bedroom door and was blasted back by a wall of flames.

Noah Bennet is dead. He was highly influential and could investigate people. MadDog is no longer in the game.

Ted with the radioactive ability a potential fire starter, hmmmmm?

Oh I seem like mafia, what wonderful concrete reasoning. ¬¬

If you play the game waiting for solid evidence you get nowhere.

Chairdriver has, for a long time, complained that on this forum we waste the first day by voting no lynch and having no discussion. On other forums there can be a lynch on the first day based entirely on how people talk. Analysing how someone posts is as legitimate a reason to vote for someone as putting together a few pieces of vague evidence.

The commanding woman sounds just that -- able to command people. Now, surely if cube targetted rez then cube would've directed rez towards this woman's house. Have I missed you telling us this, cube?

I've mentioned that I made ReZ target Diageo. Diageo is the woman who told ReZ to leave.

- I revealed everything myself, there was no reason (from a mafia perspective) to do so.

- I revealed myself as an evil person, with an evil-sounding role.

-The reasons were this were clearly stated (I thought at the time that it would catch a mafia).

- I don't know everything about my character, if it was a lie then I would have had to do a lot of research to make it all match.

- On top of this, I would have definitely made sure that the PM was correct with no errors if I had made it up.

- If I'm mafia, then why would we decide to give up what would be our most powerful role?

- We have had plenty of redirectors in the town in previous games.

- I'm also immensely useful to the town. I can turn people into investigators and protectors. I can also identify two people each night.

If you can do that, why didn't you do it on the first night? Why did you allegedly tell ReZ to use his own power?

I don't think anyone thinks you are mafia Cube, just a dangerous neutral. But you do raise a good point about being useful to the town so remove vote to see if you behave yourself. But I think you have a win condition so expect me to be demanding your death in a few days.

That was a quick turn around. You say you think he is lying because he is a muscle manipulator but then believe all this?

Wouldn't the person he targeted have to be a protector or an investigator in the first place? Let's say he target's you to protect someone. How are you going to do it, shine radiation on them?

Also, interestingly enough, if Jayseven is right and the radioactive man can start fires, then you are a very likely candidate for being the killer.

If you can do that, why didn't you do it on the first night? Why did you allegedly tell ReZ to use his own power?

Because I thought that doing so would enable me to learn what ReZ' power was myself.

Wouldn't the person he targeted have to be a protector or an investigator in the first place? Let's say he target's you to protect someone. How are you going to do it, shine radiation on them?

I wouldn't know unless it happened.

I don't think that The Peeps would make a mistake like that. I'm going to leave my vote on you because I have no one else and you're the most suspicious. Herojan is right behind you know that I learned about his fire capabilities.

Radiation does not cause fire. The more you know.
People don't heal instantly when they get killed but Claire does. I'm just going on what jayseven said.

Extremely high power electromagnetic radiation can cause electric currents strong enough to create sparks (electrical arcs) when an induced voltage exceeds the breakdown voltage of the surrounding medium (e.g. air). These sparks can then ignite flammable materials or gases, possibly leading to an explosion.

I don't know if it's electromagnetic radiation you have. But clearly some radiation can cause fires.

It can cause a a spark, but I'd have to throw petrol around the house or something.

If you play the game waiting for solid evidence you get nowhere.

There is solid evidence that Cube is lying about what he asked Rez to do. It's just that people never want to vote unless an investigator comes out and says to, or some write-up singles a mafia out.

There are a lot of flammable objects in houses. People with a single cigarette butt can start a house fire. Clearly you could too.

A cigarette is on fire to begin with. What I would do would be a spark, assuming I could pour massive amounts of radiation into a room with no one noticing. We already know I would be dangerous if a mind control guy knew what to do, do you want me to tell them why?

It's miles less solid than the evidence that you are a mafia with a lynchbomb.

Hardly, it is a fact you lied about what you asked Rez to do. Unless Rez's power is to wreck people's houses.