N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

Well, I'm just glad I figured out the mafiosos, despite being powerless (Also, I had a hunch that chairdriver was The Haitian and damn, my hunch is correct for once :grin:).

Except in the Tales lynch, where my faith dwindled at the last moment, but still, I'm glad. I was still more useful than Peter was in the show :heh:

Also, how come investigators figure me out immediately in the pokémafia, but here, nobody tries to target me in any way? You know how long I stayed radioactive? It would've been Season 1 Finale all over again!

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was generally quite confused for a lot of the game, because we didn't know the allegiances of the people who we lynched. Hence why I stayed out of a couple of lynches. It actually came as a surprise that we won when we did. Well done town!

I stopped following this after I died, but it seems to have been interesting. :)

I must say, though, that I am not a fan of alignment-less games. It feels like we're too much in the dark as townies. It's more realistic, but also a bit frustrating. But that's down to personal opinion, I guess.

(How ironic that in both this and the Pokémafia, I'm complaining that an element in the game made it too hard for the town and the mafia respectively - despite the faction in question winning the game! :p)

You think you stayed radioactive for a long time Jonnas? I was trembling all game. I was going to say my power immediately so no one would dare kill me, I had it written too before I realised a power could be a psychic killer, or mind control(I had never watched the show before so it's lucky I thought of it in time). Why was I losing control when Cube controlled me the first time? Flavour? I was considering asking Aqui1a to target me just to see if I became a killer or something. Or if I died. They are both equivalent with Cube around, takes no shit from killers :p

Objectively, it has to be mentioned that Peeps did well not mentioning alignments. One of the main shadows of doing a mafia game based on a (fairly) pre-determined list of goodies and baddies is that it can become very tricky for the mafia to stay 'hidden.' Town were rather lucky and smart in this game, mind you.

Objectively, it has to be mentioned that Peeps did well not mentioning alignments. One of the main shadows of doing a mafia game based on a (fairly) pre-determined list of goodies and baddies is that it can become very tricky for the mafia to stay 'hidden.' Town were rather lucky and smart in this game, mind you.

Oh, I'm definitely not saying it can't make for a great game! :) I'm just saying I don't like it that much personally. But I fully acknowledge the benefits of it!

Well, I'm just glad I figured out the mafiosos, despite being powerless (Also, I had a hunch that chairdriver was The Haitian and damn, my hunch is correct for once :grin:).

Except in the Tales lynch, where my faith dwindled at the last moment, but still, I'm glad. I was still more useful than Peter was in the show :heh:

Also, how come investigators figure me out immediately in the pokémafia, but here, nobody tries to target me in any way? You know how long I stayed radioactive? It would've been Season 1 Finale all over again!

I did try sometime, dunno if it was before or after you were radioactive, some clever mafia noob probably redirected me though :D

On that note actually, my main annoyance with this game is that there never seemed to be any room for error in people's abilities to TOTALLY DO WHAT THEY FUCKING LIKED WITH ME.

(lol)