N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

Darting across the town he ran straight past a grape and purple Pokemon. The bystander smirked, and the yellow Pokemon tripped over. He hurriedly got up and sprinted towards its target.

Is that meant to be a grape and purple pokémon?

It looks like Dyson had his own actions tonight so he is still sending in targets without posting in the game (so far). He gets tripped up by the grape and purple pokémon but it doesn't stop him, then he reaches the indigo, grey and lilac pokémon but doesn't seem to get anything valuable from the encounter.

Then it looks like Chansey protects him from the dull cyan and light brown pokémon.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really doubt that is the mafia killer in the write-up btw. If the mafia have an invisible killer they will use him. Common sense.

But I think the mafia killer attacked Dyson too, since no one else died and it was highlighted that Dyson was "now tired". As Cube hinted at(but didn't want to say) the reason for attacking Dyson could be to stop him from saying anything about someone... Zell? :p I don't want to fall into a mafia trap though, that could be what they want me to think.

Could be that the mafia can simply erase someone from the write-up and decided to erase someone other than the killer. But it may also be a neutral killer.

I'm not so sure about Zell being evil. However, I have another theory about Dyson being "now tired" - perhaps it is ReZ's way of warning him that he needs to participate more? However, it's strange that he seems to have sent in a target for the night when we haven't even seen him online.

Righto, first of all let me apologise to everyone for not being around to play Day 1 yesterday. I was out seeing Derren Brown (which was amazing) and when I got back the day was over :( I am indeed the yellow Pokemon, and yeah, I'm Pikachu. Last night I targetted Brian Mcoy, and my power worked, but nothing was gained. Unfortunately, that's all I have for you, folks. I can't remember what questions people were asking of me yesterday, but if anyone wants any questions regarding yesterday then I'll be happy to answer.

I think that the mafia took advantage of the fact we were going after Zell, and we believed that Dyson had some information on him. To try and kill Dyson and make Zell appear evil.

Or maybe the mafia believed that Dyson actually had information on him. I'll look over the write-up later on.

Yeah, I do. I was gonna add it on to the end of the post but thought I'd wait. Whoever targetted me last night was a roleblocker rather than a killer I think, and it didn't work due to my ability. Still, whoever it is is a suspect in my eyes.

Do you have an ability to avoid roleblocks or similar? Otherwise I think we should lynch Zell.

Well I'm not the only person he avoided. Last night he got tripped by a grape and purple pokemon, but carried on anyway. This could have been an attempted roleblock by someone else, or perhaps something different, I don't know.

Also, I don't follow your logic. Me having a moving that has a chance of missing implies that I'm mafia?

Are you in the write-up again Zell, who did you target last night?

I don't think I am, which is surprising seeing as I thought I would have a lot of attention last night.

I targeted Jonnas last night. I thought I might be the source of the flames that hit the brown and cream pokemon, but Smeagol has come out as the brown and cream pokemon. Did anyone redirect me?

With the bystander smirking, and Dyson tripping over, I don't exactly read that as a failed attempt at, whatever that Pokémon was doing. It didn't stop Dyson, but maybe it affected him in some other way?

I'm not really sure what it is, just speculating.

Also, I don't follow your logic. Me having a moving that has a chance of missing implies that I'm mafia?

Imo it means it isn't simply a roleblock, which you claimed it was. Anyway he said he can avoid them which makes you less suspicious. But then you didn't show up last night, did you target anyone?

Oh you did, well if that is confirmed I don't think you are suspicious any more really.

Perhaps the idea of an write-up obscuring ability isn't farfetched. Obscure Zell, (attempt to) kill Dyson to frame him..

Except Zell's attack "apparently" did show up. I also notice that anyone who has come into contact with Dyson tends to show up, so it may be due to that.

Any other suspects? Zell doesn't seem any worse than anyone else right now. Maybe mr-paul? The name of the move he attributed to the egg pokemon doesn't really fit.