N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

I won't kill tonight.

You are wasting your time lynching me for two reasons, number one because there is ages left in the day for you to sort out the mafia killer. Not like you have to kill me right now. I have been helping you guys so far too. Number two because I am actually helpful right now, if people want me to I can kill a suspected mafia. Also to Cube even if you don't believe that I'll win with the town the lowest postcount is like 3. I've only got two so far. 2+3=5. I need 30.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, my posts are very odd tonight because I am ridiculously tired and seems to be going slightly mad. Also...

Inactives are people?

This post is excellent, but ultimately I'm afraid you do still need to die. Look at it this way... now you've admitted it the mafia just have to post a lot to ensure if you do kill, you help them and kill a townie. In which case there is nothing you can do but help the mafia. And, by killing you we 1) know you won't steal the win from the rest of the town and 2) will stop you killing any more people. If you want to win you have to kill, so saying you won't kill any more isn't really a great point unless you're happy to lose.

Vote: Herojan

It seems inevitable at this point. I can't help but feel that lynching a Neutral like this might be pointless, but he can always steal a victory from us out of nowhere (that is, he might be lying about his objective). A necessary step, I suppose.

Withdraw vote, for now.

Let's see what other stuff we have first. Don't waste a day of discussion, someone might have some other info. We can always lynch heroicjanitor afterwards if need be.

Out of curiosity, do you appear in the write up and where?

Out of curiosity, do you appear in the write up and where?

I'm actually still not sure if I do. =(

All the colours are confusing me, and I'm not sure what colours ReZ would be using to describe me. I mean, Magikarp is described as golden apparently, but to me he just looks red. =P

So yeah I don't know haha.

If you're telling the truth about coming back, I think ReZ is being even dickier with this game. :heh: However, I think that last part is a bluff, and I don't like your role at all. It's silly of you to try to convince us to keep you alive, because the nature of your role make you vastly more helpful to the mafia than the town.

I agree that we shouldn't just end the day at once, but I'll stick a vote on you so we can end this before the day ends.

Vote: heroicjanitor

See I know nothing about shiny Pokémon. How do you know if you're a shiny? Would it be in your PM?

Oh, yeah, and then some general questions:

Is there an Unown in the game? A flying letter? But embers are also mentioned, so I don't really know.

Is Dewgong's attack a roleblock, seeing as he froze someone? And what's that about unnaturally quick melting?

Maybe Dewgong is a jailkeeper? Roleblock + protect. The melting might be cause it's a fire Pokémon or something?

See I know nothing about shiny Pokémon. How do you know if you're a shiny? Would it be in your PM?

Maybe Dewgong is a jailkeeper? Roleblock + protect. The melting might be cause it's a fire Pokémon or something?

I do believe it would appear from your PM. Didn't you get a picture of your Pokémon with your role? That would have the colours used to describe you.

Yes, I thought about the jailkeeper option as well, but somebody said something about Dewgong not protecting ...?

Eenuh - in previous shiny pokemon were informed in their PM and it usually gave them a special ability, like unable to be silenced or something. If it wasn't mentioned you're the normal version.

SECOND POST: I thought the write-up said that the white pokemon (dewgong) stood guard? Or am I getting confused in my sleepyness again?

I really need to go to bed. Will post again in the morning :)

Eenuh - in previous shiny pokemon were informed in their PM and it usually gave them a special ability, like unable to be silenced or something. If it wasn't mentioned you're the normal version.

Thanks. =)

Still doesn't tell me what colours ReZ uses for me haha. I might be in this write-up, but I'm not 100% sure.

Anyway, are we sure we should lynch heroicjanitor already? There might be something else we can discuss/try to figure out from info people have.