N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

I'm town, and i have the normal townie win condition. It's not a connection, more something that could effect me or others, in a good way. If Zell is indeed Ho-oh, he will be very beneficial to the town.

Can you not just tell us what it is?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current Players (20);

Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Jayseven, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority has been reached.

Vote : Zell - 11; Marcamillian, Diageo, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Rummy, heroicjanitor, Dyson, jayseven.

Jayseven hurriedly caught upto the mass of people surrounding Zell. The Pokemon all looked at each other and closed in on their target.

250.png

Zell is dead. He was Ho-oh, with his ferocious roleblocking attack he could stop Pokemon in their tracks. He was a member of the town.

The small yellow Pokemon was surprised to see that Zell was being truthful. Still feeling poorly he started to walk back to his hut. His vision became blurry and he staggered....the other Pokemon turned around. Pikachu collapsed to the floor, having succumb to the poisoning.

25.png

Dyson is dead. He was Pikachu, a member of the town with the ability to intercept return PMs.

The Pokemon had a double funeral immediately, and moved the Pokemon towards a small flat clearing on the beach. They placed small tea light candles in a circle and some of the Pokemon started holding hands. Sheriff Poliwrath grabbed a wooden torch stick and lit the fallen Pokemon. Ho-oh shone.

"What....is happening?" Sheriff Poliwrath stuttered.

A single rainbow feather hovered slowly into the air and began to shine intensely. The feather shot off towards the shrine in the centre of town. The Pokemon ran off to see what was happening. When they got there they couldn't believe their eyes.

129.png

Chairdriver has been revived.

Current Players (19);

Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Jayseven, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps.

NIGHT THREE

Night deadline is 20:44PM GMT on 17th March

P.S. Don't hate me for having Ho-oh in the game! Its not a huge stretch, c'maaaan.

Edited by ReZourceman

Lying bastard ReZ.

Pffft. Sorry for mixing it up and creating 15 pages of discussion in (two real) days. :p

(Seriously though, I don't think Ho-oh is a huge stretch. More discussion post game however)

And I don't want anyone talking about the subject. (Seriously) as it could potentially effect the game. Feel free to tear me a new one...but just AFTER the game. Thanks.

Pffft. Sorry for mixing it up and creating 15 pages of discussion in (two real) days. :p

(Seriously though, I don't think Ho-oh is a huge stretch. More discussion post game however)

And I don't want anyone talking about the subject. (Seriously) as it could potentially effect the game. Feel free to tear me a new one...but just AFTER the game. Thanks.

What does that mean exactly?

Vote : Zell - 11; Marcamillian, Diageo, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Rummy, heroicjanitor, Dyson, jayseven.

... Wait, I didn't withdraw my vote? Dammit!

P.S. Don't hate me for having Ho-oh in the game! Its not a huge stretch, c'maaaan.

Yes, it is a huge stretch, and I will hate you.

Anyway, I'll shut up and go to bed now.

I would like to give a quick thank you to people, specifically NOW for getting PMs in so quickly and also over the whole game. Heck this day started 5 hours early in a 24 hour night phase because you were all so punctuant*. :)

*Possibly not a word.

Punctual ?