NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

Yes, you'll be the first one!

pro-tip:

The mafia should now proceed to actually kill you so I will instantly look bad the next day!

This one's free boys.

Yes, you'll be the first one!

pro-tip:

The mafia should now proceed to actually kill you so I will instantly look bad the next day!

This one's free boys.

Haha, nice. With tips like that I'll never lose.

Oops, did I just say I... I meant the mafia. OH SHIZ!

Vote No Lynch;

Zell, mr-paul, Eenuh, EddieColeslaw, Diageo, Sméagol, heroicjanitor, Rummy, MadDog, Jonnas, Tales, Chairdriver, Brian Mcoy, Nintendohnut.

Majority has been reached.

NIGHT ONE

Current Players (21)

Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Jayseven, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Edited by ReZourceman

Automerge :awesome: prevent

I thought that I proved in my game that automerge stops after a few hours. so automerge-prevention posts are pointless.

As soon as the sun went down on the warm Summers day, many Pokemon leapt into action speedily.

The powerful golden fish squirted a nearby forraging Pokemon, who quickly took to the treetops in search of someone.

A white Pokemon swooshed its large tail in a graceful fashion.

A large observant Pokemon circled the sky, as a small yellow Pokemon evaded the hugely powerful blast from a fleeing majestic Pokemon.

A pale greenand green Pokemon stayed at home, not stretching its abilities too far for tonight.

Beep. Beep beep. Beep beep beep. *processing* Blip. Blip beep. Blip beep blip. Ping. The red and white Pokemon glanced up. Confused, it travelled towards a silver hatch, the door was already open despite what appeared to be a security key pad on the side.

A small orange Pokemon concentrated on an expertly crafted wooden hut.

Elsewhere in the town an egg wobbled from side to side.

Out towards the shore the clouds had grown rich. It started raining. The rain was very intense and certainly unseasonal.

The sun rose and the townsfolk exited their huts, stretching their limbs. One of them noticed a glimmering on the waterside - they ran over. A single golden scale lay on the beach. Looking up the Pokemon saw a fallen ally floating in the water.

129.png

Chairdriver is dead. He was Shiny Magikarp, a member of the town with a mystical and potent splash.

Write-up adjustment @ 22:08pm

DAY TWO

Current Players (20);

Brian Mcoy, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Dyson, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Heroicjanitor, Jayseven, Jonnas, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Day Two deadline is 22:00 GMT on 14th March

Edited by ReZourceman

Dude, Cyan isn't light green, it's a shade of blue :heh:

Anyway, anybody got any info?

(Pffft...its a greeny-blue. However the colour I've done is definitely mora akin to green, so you're right. Shh) Lol.

Looks like the large observant Pokemon saw the attack on the Yellow Pokemon. Hopefully there's some info.

I don't have any helpful info.

I think I have been targeted by something beneficial, but I don't see any evidence of it in the write-up.

It's rare that Magikarp is described as "powerful"...wonder what the squirt did, but it's not going to happen again (unless people can somehow be brought back to life) :(

I guess the "large observant Pokemon" is a tracker. The red and white Pokemon has to be a Voltorb or Electrode.

Not exceedingly useful, but that's all I got...

Mcoy always finds the first few days confusing just because of the huge amounts of coloured and lack of information.

Mcoy dosen't really have any information that will help, Mcoy can only guess the two green pokemon may be of grass type? :/ Mcoy will vote no Lynch unless anyone has any good Information?

Mcoy Vote: No Lynch

Oooooh I think the pale green and green Pokemon is Bulbasaur.

Waiting for the large observant Pokemon and/or red and white Pokemon to speak up.

I have nothing.

The white pokémon has to be Seel or Dewgong. They're the only pure white pokémon of the original 151

Possibly a charmander or weedle as the small orange pokemon? Its move sounds psychic to me though.

Red and white pokemon is electrode I think.

Pale green and green is bulbasaur.

Without some real information though I'll go for a no lynch vote soon.

Have in mind that the Pokemons in the write up may be shiny. Saying that, I have nothing relevant.

Why do people always wait for other people to speakup, giving nothing themselves?